Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Ok,just wanted to jump on and get a few pic's of the next girl to go.

C.M

IMG_30465.JPG
IMG_30474.JPG
IMG_30565.JPG
IMG_30587.JPG
IMG_30605.JPG
IMG_30625.JPG

time to finish trimming and get her hung.
Thank you.J6K:joint:

Cograts my dear friend.

Hi Jimmy Guess I will come hijack your journal.... My girls that need the defol are the ones in flower in my closet and they were popping when I put them in there. They had been showing sex for a while because I had no where to put them until the first harvest was finished so when I say they have been in flower for 20 days that means they have been in the closet under 12/12 for 20 days but even in the cabinet under 16/8 they were starting to flower because they had been in veg so long. So what I am trying to get at is that they probably have been in flower at least 21 days or more but they have not been under the 12/12 but 20 days. With all that nonsense said do you think it would hurt to do it today????........:circle-of-love:

Hey Lady's.:high-five:
I think day 21-25 is just a round about good day,as we like to think that is when they are done stretching.I don't think it will hurt any thing,except maybe push your finishing time back a bit,but I doubt that it will even effect it them that much.The way we train these girl's tho,I don't worry about when stretch start's and end's.I just try and go with defoliating as close to day 21-25 as I can because that is what everyone seem's to be getting the best result's with.

Back
Top Bottom