Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Thank you flower and D.I will most likely be chopping the last 6 with in these next two week's.
I chopprd up a bunch of the small bud's and popcorn,put it in a box and left it on heater all night.
It was surprisingly nicely dried this morning and a bowl was the first thing I did.
I will say that the AO organic nute's made a world of difference in the taste.
Even with only 3 day's of straight water and no flush and a super fast dry the taste and smell are great.It make's me wonder how bad my last harvest really tasted.It's amazing the difference.
Yes the AO nutes are so mild that I don't even worry about flushing. Although one time I sampled a bud about 8 hours after a feeding and had to toss it out cause it tasted like FISH-argh! :lot-o-toke:
I've become a bit of a cannabis snob- compared to what I grow everything else tastes harsh-lol.
:peace:

Congrats on your harvest my friend. I look forward to the other 6.

Jimmy, I gave my mutant plant, "KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze)" a small dose of OPEN SESAME this morning. She hasn't shown any flowers yet even though it's day 55 under 12/12. Was that a good move?

Grats on the harvest Jimmy, even though you say quality is not great, I am sure be good enough to do the trick :)

With the BVK you think it falls over so easy because buds are just that heavy/dense, or the stems not thick enough. Stem thickness vs dense buds seems to be a problem with the Hawaiian Snow I am growing, and i do not see any solution then just supporting plant?

Thank's Craw.You may have got me confused some how.lol.
This I believe after proper dry and cure will be the best I have grown to date.
I believe this round the stem's on them were just not strong enough to support the bud's and it was my fault.
I believe it had a lot to do with leaving them tied down too young and too long.Even though a fan was blowing it was not moving the whole branch it self,just the top was blowing around and the rest was anchored.There for the lower section of the branch was not worked hard enough to build up and support the bud's that were to come and caused them to twist more then fall.Again I think it was my fault and now need to pay more attention to when I remove my tie's.I recently have been trying to give all the branches on all of my plant's some kind of bending,even if I place it right back were it was.I am hoping it will help out in the long run.I will say the branches seem to get harder and harder to bend,so it must be toughing them up a bit.

Happy Frieday Chronic.:tokin:
I have decided to harvest a few early due to lack of my own smoke and for way too long.
I chopped 1 C.M at day 46 that has a flowering time of 7 week's.(49 day's).
I chopped 1 V.K at day 46 that has a flowering time of 8 week's.(56 day's).
I decide to chop the V.K that I was having the most trouble keeping bud's from falling.
I also started the C.F (Freebean) in to flower.:clap:
I also threw the V.k that I buried the bottom branch on(solar panel)into flower.It did not grow any root's from it,and grew very slow,so it was chopped off.She's a big girl and not sure what if I'll keep her in flower yet.
I'll explain as we go.

Vanilla Kush at 46 day's
This is what see looked like after I took all the the support's off and took her out of of the flowering area.She is the girl in past pic's, that had multiple pipette's strung from my cool tube,holding up the bud's.

Here is the Critical mass I choose to go first.

IMG_249311.JPG
IMG_249513.JPG

Will continue up-date shortly.I need to up-load pic's first.:thumb:

I am speechless! Absolutely amazing! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nice harvest!!

Happy skunkday

Happy Shatterday J6k :thumb:
Happy Skunk Day Chronic :thumb:
I am speechless! Absolutely amazing! BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank You Pinky.:thanks:
Hi Jimmy......:circle-of-love:
Good Morning D.:nomo::smokin:
Man those are really Nice Jimmy 6k :thumb:
U sure are busy and mak'in some crazy stuff , and I like it !
I missed a couple of weeks and sure need to catch up ( going to check ur led journal )
Take to u soon
Cheers
J
Thank's Mzx.I am just trying to find out the best training tech that will work for my set-up.I do like to try new thing's but need to stay focused on what is going to give me the best result's as far as quality and weight go.I will say that the training that was applied to the GreenSun girl's(other journal) are the best I have grown as far as number of bud site's and even canopy goes.Not to mention very healthy.
Nice harvest!!

Happy skunkday
Happy Skunkday Papa.I stopped by your journal this morning.:thumb:Can't wait man.Going to be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom