Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

they looks damn fine mate despite the spraying session. i would dream to have such plants at the end M8, i would be so happy.
i need more experience with hydro and i wish it is not just «-beginner-luck-» that i’m experiencing now...

anyway, i have to grab a fine product against mites and use it as a preventive and be ready if something goes on the mites.
i need something i could use on plants outside and indoor too.
i don’t mind to order in U.S. or anywhere if the stuff is the real deal.
i open minded about anything you have experienced with real and several success.
thanx in advance.

E.D.

I think that was an awesome update. I just love the line "here is a nugget I found in a drawer". I mean, I have said that before of course, but the nugget found in the bottom of a drawer never looked anything like that! Mine always had dog hair sticking outta it and I would sit there staring at it thinking "should I smoke this, I haven't been high in ages". Of course you know how that inner battle ended. :bongrip:

Sorry for a double post but I hit submit, scrolled down a little bit and nearly swallowed my tounge when I saw those pics. :party:

Those are just absolutely beautiful. (And reminds me that I am supposed to be taking pics). Congrats. :bravo:

Bob ;)
Thank's Doc.:high-five:I only really use the cabinet for storing bud,and since my bud never last very long,I had not been in there for a while.lol
Looking good J6k :thumb:
Thank's Chronic.:thumb:Happy Freeweed day buddy.
You're the man Jimmy! That's the sh*t right there :thumb:
Thank's G.:thumb: I wish they all would have finished as well as she did.
Thank's Amy.I hope to be posting pic's like these in my GreenSun journal.:thumb:
Great updates Jimmy! Your buds are so beautiful! :bravo:
Thank's Pinky.Your gonna have prettier bud's,I bet.lol:high-five:
they looks damn fine mate despite the spraying session. i would dream to have such plants at the end M8, i would be so happy.
i need more experience with hydro and i wish it is not just «-beginner-luck-» that i’m experiencing now...

anyway, i have to grab a fine product against mites and use it as a preventive and be ready if something goes on the mites.
i need something i could use on plants outside and indoor too.
i don’t mind to order in U.S. or anywhere if the stuff is the real deal.
i open minded about anything you have experienced with real and several success.
thanx in advance.

E.D.

Thank's E.D.:thumb:
The mix I use does work for me but there are a few I would not mind trying.
Sierra Natural science,is one that seem's to be effective from what I gather from other member's and the is a spray call ''Plant Vitality'' that look's interesting and was just brought to my attention by Cultivator,who is a super hydro guy and that is where I would go for your hydro issue's.

I have some pic's of the C.M girl after a quick trim a weigh.

IMG_37755.JPG
IMG_37763.JPG
IMG_37774.JPG
IMG_37784.JPG
IMG_37794.JPG
IMG_37804.JPG
IMG_37821.JPG
IMG_37831.JPG
IMG_37846.JPG
IMG_37877.JPG
IMG_37864.JPG
IMG_37854.JPG
IMG_37885.JPG
IMG_37893.JPG
IMG_37902.JPG

Thank's again everyone...J6K:joint:

Thank's Doc.:high-five:I only really use the cabinet for storing bud,and since my bud never last very long,I had not been in there for a while.lol

IMG_37902.JPG

Thank's again everyone...J6K:joint:

I know it was just too funny! That pic looks beautiful like a vase of flowers. Oh wait, it is a vase of flowers!

Congrats Jimmy.

Jimmy, if my buds look as good as yours, I will be golden! Fantastic job! I am so jealous! I have a couple days left of smoke, and then it looks like it will be a couple weeks before my budget will allow for more. I can't WAIT to be fully self sustained!
:bravo::clap::clap::yahoo:

I know it was just too funny! That pic looks beautiful like a vase of flowers. Oh wait, it is a vase of flowers!
Thank's Doc.That's what I was shooting for.lol
Congrats Jimmy.
Thank's Reg.:thumb:1 more to go and then no more harvesting for about a month.lol.
Jimmy, if my buds look as good as yours, I will be golden! Fantastic job! I am so jealous! I have a couple days left of smoke, and then it looks like it will be a couple weeks before my budget will allow for more. I can't WAIT to be fully self sustained!
:bravo::clap::clap::yahoo:
Thank's Pinky.I don't have the room or set-up to be self sustained.lol.
I will be out of my own stash way before next round(GreenSun Girl's) is done.Most will go out the door and will pay property taxes.The rest will have to hold me over.Next round is all mine and I can do as I please and will then be able to start stashing jar's and see what can become of a good cure.
+reps on the buds bro!

Sorry I too lazy to look back what CM stand for?
Thank's Craw.The C.M is Critical mass,and the B.V.K is Barney's Vanilla Kush,but you may have known that.lol
Re-mind's me I need to get over by you and see how your's are doing.:high-five:

so nice purplish budz Man !!!
thanx for the answer about the mites stuff M8, i will go for that, i'll order it in the week-end.

enjoy all those fruits !!!

E.D.

I thought I was the only one that went through it like water! I need a couple more tents for sure! A nice cure is definitely the goal!:thumb:

Actually you can live a week or two without water. Without weed you die in less than 3 days. :roorrip:

GJ Jimmy. I love weed now I have to stalk you. Quick look behind you in your window! :circle-of-love:
P.S. If you ever leave me I will hurt myself! (LoL had a ex girlfriend tell me that once.)

oh didn't you get the link dennise was it in your journal?
the Bubble hash Link or someone else had mentioned about their blog

Back
Top Bottom