Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites. I add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I spray every 3 days alternating the 2 Monterey products for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes 2 products to kill spider mites SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control.

https://ozbo.com Monterey Garden Insect Spray

https://ozbo.com All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209

I have also tried my own mix. It seems to work fine, I just don't trust myself, and would prefer to have a proven backup in the house.

I took some of my rosemary branches and put them in a pot of water with a tablespoon of olive oil, and brought them to a boil. I then add a little minced garlic, and stirred. Let it steep for 15 minutes, and then put it in the spray bottle, and it smells like you are cooking dinner! It worked for me on my garden plants.

The next time I make it I will use liquid soap instead of oil.
I do want to also have a backup plan, so thanks KJC!:thanks:

The soap trick works very well, I've used Palmolive dish soap with no ill results..... but if possible and if I could find any I would be using the ivory/organic soap. I think Pinkys mix would work very well, the SNS products are a mix of most of those ingredients plus a few more.. That SNS smells so damn good, the rosemary is awesome! Too bad that smell means you are having issues :(
Hope you get a good jump on these bastards Jim!

Thank's King.I also use the Monterey Garden insect spray with spinosad.I mix it with GH azamax every other spray down.I did not know about the dish soap.Does it have to be Ivory liquid soap,or will ant dish soap work?Thank's KJ

I believe you could use another brand of soap I just know the Ivory Liquid Soap is a very mild soap. I would be careful with the amount of garlic that is added as it has been reported that cannabis is sensitive to garlic.

KJC , do you think the Hydrogen Peroxide & dish detergent that I've used on my current grow & previous grow that rid me of fungus gnats would work on spider mites?

I believe your Hydrogen Peroxide & dish detergent mixture would help control the spider mites but not eliminate them. I have had battles with spider mites I was only able to resolve with the Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites.

Oh! Battling Spid-Mites must be like WWIII. I guess they're a lot more resilient than fungus gnats.

No, I had fungus gnats on this grow & my previous one. The formula of hydrogen peroxide, dish detergent, and h2o eliminated the problem both times. I was just asking if it would work on spidermites also b4 I recommended it for such to another member.

Thank's everyone for the info spider mite soap mix info.Reg.I have not had any problem with Gnats since I started mixing my own soil.It may be that I now grow in basement instead of closet.The'll try and come back when the weather breaks and it get'swarm in there.I use Hydro Organic's goGNAT's and those yellow sticky trap's when they do.Lot going on right now.I'll start with some of the transplant's.
0011624.JPG
0021619.JPG
0031559.JPG
0041465.JPG
0051390.JPG
0061213.JPG
0071152.JPG
0081054.JPG
009942.JPG
010877.JPG
011748.JPG
012676.JPG
013631.JPG
014575.JPG
015517.JPG
016472.JPG
017428.JPG
018383.JPG

Sorry Everyone..I had to do it.
023254.JPG

So that brings me to the girls under led.I spent a good part of the morning going through my past update's.If I am correct,These 8 girl's where rooted on 9/25/13.I transplanted them in to 2 gal pot's on 11/24/13.That would make them over 3 month's old.I have decided not to flower them under led.They are to big for that space.So for now I am going to use the Topled area for veg for awhile.So untill then I will flower them in the 4x8 hps flower area.I did not pay attention to strain when I threw 4 in flower last night so I will get detail's in next update.Some shot's.
The 4 that were started in flower under HPS.Day one flower.
037123.JPG
038115.JPG
039119.JPG
040104.JPG
042106.JPG
04393.JPG

Next the 4 that will be placed in flower as soon as I chop the six left.Also the 3 that I just transplanted.Also raised light's as far as they will go.
04964.JPG
05166.JPG
05273.JPG
05362.JPG
05459.JPG
05550.JPG
05649.JPG

Next.The last 6 left in flower.5 V.K and 1 C.M.These were 2 month's from rooting to the day I flowered.They are small.Imo.I blam it on neglect on my part.I also veg them under cfl and t5.I see big difference with the new girl's that were vegged under Topled.
024229.JPG
026219.JPG
028202.JPG
030160.JPG

Now here is Freebean.She has recently been cut down a few node's and clone'd.She is about 3 months from sprout.She has been in 2 gall pot for 1 month.I will transplant in to her final 5 gal flowering pot.
0011625.JPG
0021620.JPG
0031560.JPG
0041466.JPG
0051391.JPG
0061214.JPG

I got a little bored and decide to break something,lol.
035132.JPG
036121.JPG

And some more girls' in the tent.
04582.JPG
04487.JPG

I still have multiple transplant's that need done still,but don't worry,I won't bore you with anymore root shot's.
We'll gonna make some round's and try to get some more work done.It's been 3 day's since last spider mite spray down.Gonna hit them again.This time with some soap in the mix..Thank you J6K.

Jimmy my little household remedy kills the gnats & their larva for good. I haven't seen a gnat since my last application on the day b4 Xmas.
That was a spectacular Photo Shoot. Now on that 3 month old freebee; What do you mean when you say "bee-cut"?
PS: I'll be ready next week.

What do you mean when you say "bee-cut"?
PS: I'll be ready next week.[/QUOTE]

Damn man.Sorry Reg.I meant,,,been cut..I previewed post before I posted it too.lol:lot-o-toke:.I went All-Newbe and was just looking at the pic's I quess.I fixed it .thank's Reg.Yea man getting excited.Let me know when you want to go over some detail's.:high-five:

What's up,Toker.Yea man these next 8 are twice the size as the last 16 I flowered.Also in great shape.Imo.Knock on Wood.:wood:

Woooo! Those girls being flipped are going to produce some nice buddage there Jimmy :bravo:

I am a freebean fan, awesome lst on the girl I like how you topped that plant. She is going to go ape shit when she gets into that 5 gal oh yea!

Great garden :clap:

That's bad Jimmy. You're just looking at the pics & not reading the print & its your own damn post...

LMAO :rofl:

I wont tell anyone if you don't!

Back
Top Bottom