Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Woooo! Those girls being flipped are going to produce some nice buddage there Jimmy :bravo:

I am a freebean fan, awesome lst on the girl I like how you topped that plant. She is going to go ape shit when she gets into that 5 gal oh yea!

Great garden :clap:
Thank's Ca.I can't wait to get them all opened up.I think I may take it a little easier on the lst until after stretch this time.
all the little flowered ones looked nice and uniform. Good shit!
Thank's Cricket.Your kill'em of there buddy.:Namaste:

One quart h2o (I use tap), One cap of Hydrogen Peroxide, & a small drop of liquid Dish detergent > put in a spray bottle > Shake well > Spray the leafs & medium generously once a day for 3 days > Gnats & Larva gone.

Hey what's up,Chronic.Thank's buddy.
I think I mentioned some thing about a getting a usb digital microscope from Mz420 for X-Mas.I got a little time to play with it today.I think with a little more fine tuning I will be able to get some real nice shot's.
04109.jpg
02205.jpg
01501.jpg
03205.jpg
05167.jpg

Game over Jimmy! I want one too....

Badass dude! :thumb:

very nice,
me wants one

Fascinating! I want one too! :thumb::green_heart::green_heart:
Thank's everyone.:thumb::circle-of-love:I did not forget ya Reg.for some reason it did not multiquote you.lol
Can you post a link to it Jimmy? Thanks!:thanks:
Here ta go Pinky. This is the one I use, Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 10x-50x Optical Zoom, 200x Digital Magnification) : Webcams : Computers & Accessories
81T9STWjHsL_SL1500_.jpg

Nice new toy Happy Weednsday J6k :thumb:
Sup Chronic.I love new toy's.Also very affordable and easy to use.:thumb:

You are already getting good shots with that microscope cam.

I almost bought that model the other day, about how long is the cord?, need to know if need to get USB extension cord at same time.
Hey Craw,The cord is about 5 foot.I will say that what ever you put under the scope as to be perfectly still to get a good pic.
Thank you so much Jimmy!
I just bought one! Shame on me! I just couldn't resist. I look forward to many hours of fun! LOL!
:loopy:
:goof::goof::goof::goof:
:battingeyelashes:
Pinky,You are going to love it.I look forward to seeing what you can do with it.
That is some beautiful stuff Jimmy!! I can only hope that my plants turn out like yours!! Best of luck, looking forward to seeing this one grow :)
Welcome GoogleG.I knew next to nothing about growing until I joined 420.I was lucky and smart.Lucky I found 420 and smart to stick around.I have never even thought about what other site's are out there.I was treated with respect from day one and liked the info that was being passed around,so why would I need to look else were.This is my honest to god second family.:circle-of-love:I see you have a journal going.I'll go check it out.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom