Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Excellent photographs! I picked up a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera on eBay a bit cheaper then the amazon link you provided, search for 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera from link-delight on eBay.

ive seen them scopes on the auction site for next to nothing, so the prices have come down now their mass produced in china and other countries that offer lower priced units, plus dont worry about the usb cable you can get these for pennies from most cheap shops, in the uk we have £0.99 stores which if i remember right is about $1.25give or take and they sell usb cables and also the £1.00 stores of poundland type places do them cheap as well, just dont buy from big super markets or hyper markets as the prices are 10 times as much and more often that not their the same brand, so hit the cheap stores and im sure you can get cables very cheap, plus the auction site might sell them very cheap as well.

ill be ordering a scope sometime next week so ill post a review if i get one before you then you can see how much i paid and how well it works, i know cheap dont always mean good but i paid £0.10p or $0.20 for my handheld microscope, it fits in a matchbox so its pretty small and it has 2 lights on it, one is uv and the other is white led, their suppose to be used for checking bank notes, one of the sponsors sells the exact same product but its made by a decent brand and its selling for £8.00 if i remember right, i know the cheap ones dont have the quality or may not give a good view but my cheap scope is perfect and has no problems, but the usb scope is the way to go,

Awww That was so nice Jimmy.......:circle-of-love:
:420::circle-of-love: That's Real shit! (in a good way).:joint:
Happy Thurweed day J6k :thumb:
It's Frieday buddy.lol Good morning.
Excellent photographs! I picked up a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera on eBay a bit cheaper then the amazon link you provided, search for 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera from link-delight on eBay.
I see no real difference in the 2.Other then price.Thank's for saving everyone a little cash KJC.I should have looked a little harder.:thumb:
Looking at your pics I think I know what my new toy is going to be!
Yea Dog.I think it should be a part of everyone's gear.Very handy to have.Not only for harvest time.I am learning a lot from this cam.I could probably get a video of a spider mite in action,but then I again I don't know how to post video,in a stealth manner.
very nice pictures Jimmy I am sure the plants will be as good as this under our led grow light :)
Thank's for stopping by Amy.I hope you are right.I am going to give them a hell of go.So far shipping seem's to be moving along fast.I have a few ?'s.I will email.
Looking forward to the show........:popcorn:
Thank's Dennise.It's coming soon.Sooner then I expected.I better get moving.lol
ive seen them scopes on the auction site for next to nothing, so the prices have come down now their mass produced in china and other countries that offer lower priced units, plus dont worry about the usb cable you can get these for pennies from most cheap shops, in the uk we have £0.99 stores which if i remember right is about $1.25give or take and they sell usb cables and also the £1.00 stores of poundland type places do them cheap as well, just dont buy from big super markets or hyper markets as the prices are 10 times as much and more often that not their the same brand, so hit the cheap stores and im sure you can get cables very cheap, plus the auction site might sell them very cheap as well.

ill be ordering a scope sometime next week so ill post a review if i get one before you then you can see how much i paid and how well it works, i know cheap dont always mean good but i paid £0.10p or $0.20 for my handheld microscope, it fits in a matchbox so its pretty small and it has 2 lights on it, one is uv and the other is white led, their suppose to be used for checking bank notes, one of the sponsors sells the exact same product but its made by a decent brand and its selling for £8.00 if i remember right, i know the cheap ones dont have the quality or may not give a good view but my cheap scope is perfect and has no problems, but the usb scope is the way to go,
Yea man,Gotta love those dollar stores.I sure every grower here as one thing or another that came from one.:high-five:
Happy Sativaday J6k :thumb:
Now your back on track.lol.Have a good one Chronic.

Ok.As far as the GreenSun led's go.I have received tracking number and the are close.I believe early next week.I will try to start a kind of pre journal start page,if I got time.I have still got to transplant a dozen or so plant's.It as also been 8 day's on the C.F clones.They look as they are good.I may crack one open to have a look see.If rooted that will give me freshly rooted clone's to start under the GreenSun led's.I will have pic update later tonight.
Thank you J6k.

Sup Chronic.:lot-o-toke::thumb:
So I decided this morning to chop everything in flower.There were 6 left last update,I believe.5 B.V.K and 1 C.M.I cut C.M. down without taking pic's of the whole tree.The old lady decided to trim her while I was sleep.:love:.The other 5 B.V.K were chopped and hung less then 1 hr ago.
Pic's
0061225.JPG
0071162.JPG
0081064.JPG
009951.JPG
011753.JPG
013637.JPG
014582.JPG
015523.JPG
016478.JPG
017433.JPG
018387.JPG
019338.JPG
020327.JPG
022277.JPG
025236.JPG
027202.JPG
06927.JPG
07023.JPG
07133.JPG
07220.JPG
07329.JPG
07422.JPG

Sorry if there were any double's.
So that free'ed up the rest of the flower tent for the next 4 to go in.Here are some shot's of the flower tent.

Sorry.hit post on accident.
034131.JPG
028205.JPG
031163.JPG
032154.JPG
035133.JPG

Also seen many grower's using hydroton on top of there soil for easier watering.I like it.
033154.JPG

Next.Here is one of the girl's I super cropped main stem and then taped.I did not crop here correctly and the top half died.The rest of the plant from there down is still growing.
036123.JPG
037124.JPG
038116.JPG
039120.JPG

After she was chopped.
04395.JPG
04488.JPG
04583.JPG

Here is Freebean.I have tied the top 4 branches down to try and help the lower's reach the top.
05650.JPG
05750.JPG
05849.JPG
05942.JPG
06039.JPG

She is now under led.
06725.JPG
06824.JPG

Next.The clones from Freebean.I cracked open one of the rockwool and see there are some root's.
04965.JPG
05063.JPG
05168.JPG
05274.JPG

Next.Here is one that I have been bending only the very top over.No real reason.Just want to see what happen's.
05364.JPG
05551.JPG

Next.The unknown seedling that I pinched head off of before there was a head.Again no reason.
040106.JPG
041106.JPG

And as for just cutting clones and throwing in soil.Does not work for me.
042107.JPG

That is it for now.I will be back with pic's of the tent and the two veg area's soon.
Thank you.J6K

Congrats Jimmy...

Trimmed the harvested girls why you slept that is awesome, :bravo: really anjoy seeing those girls finish out with those colors.
Too bad on the broken vk :sorry: Anticipate you have some transplanting to do here soon :Namaste:
Thank's CA.Yea man she is a great trimmer,fast.I took broken half of the V.K and am attempting to clone it.lol.I'll give the C.F clones a few more day's,before I transplant.I still have about 16 square starter pot's that need transplanted in to 2 gallon smart pots.:thumb:
Congrats Jimmy...
Thank's Reg.Much smaller then last harvest but that's what short veg and multiple growth set back's will do.

Looking good Jimmy I'm about to build a perpetual setup soon, can't wait to get it going.
It's my attempt at a perpetual.lol.I just started logging in date's and such this week.So far I have just been trying to make sure I can keep some decent size girl's in flower.I'll be sure to follow your's when its up.:)
The cutting you place in soil should have a very moist soil to root in.
Thank's KJ.It was just a spare of moment kind of thing.Reg or some know him as BAR,is having some trouble cloning,so I thought I would have some fun with him.:circle-of-love:
Happy Skunkday J6k :thumb:
Happy MunchDay morning buddy.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom