Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Jimmy6k,
Your grow looks amazing! I can't wait to see more!
I love experimenting with new products and logging things (that's the teacher in me)!
I am anxious to see your results!
Your buds look beautiful!

:bravo:
Thank you Pinky.I am also very anxious to see how they perform.
I believe we can do that this pay period Jimmy.
Congrats on your harvest.
Thank's Reg,I'll get with ya tonight and we can get it some think's worked out.
Attaboy jimmy how many grows indoor have you done? I'd like to share my thoughts with you in your improving your yield but don't want to sound shitty about it. If you want any advice or opinions ask buddy I'd be glad to offer my insight I love your setups nice clean and organized! Great stuff Mate! I'm extremely wary of LEDs ability as of yet so I'm anxious to see your future grows
I started growing when I started this site so little over a year and have never grown out door's personally but help a grower who does from time to time.Bob,I would love to hear your thought's on how to improve yield.I am a big boy.I think I'll I can handle a little criticism.
:high-five:Thank's Toker
Oh and I'm very glad to see your gonn an flower that sex mom!
Me to buddy.She as been good to me tho.I really need the room.

Aw yea Jimmy has been busy in the garden! Killer meds being pulled out of the room, very frosty! Lovin' the finishing colors on those girls also. These new LEDs should be a fun experiment, can't wait to tag along :Namaste:

Very interested to see the BVK mom being put under that 400w, going to be some monster nugs buddy!!!

:joint: CA

sounds like you dont have much head room left mate, if it means you need a scrog then id say go for it, if you need to scrog all the plants then something like a football net but the smaller kind might be ok, i cant see you having any problems with a scrog.

the only thing you may need to think about is the growth lower down the plant, anything below the scrog wont be getting any light at all due to the canopy being so thick so you would need to really think about what method you want to use, if you didnt want to go with a scrog then just use plenty of lst and tie the branches down to keep them at a certain height, this saves you messing around with tucking leaves under the scrog and plus it would enable you to move each plant around where as a scrog means all would be joined by the screen unless you used seperate screens for each plant,

when i lst i just poke some holes all the way around the tops of the pots then i use pipe cleaners or thick string and tie it round the branch and pull it over a bit each day, its the only way i can keep my plants with a nice even canopy when im growing several different strains.

im sure you know all about scrog and lst though so im probably telling you what you already know, but it might be good info to new members who follow your journal, the only reason ive not tried a scrog myself is because i need to pull the plants out from time to time and remove dead leaves etc etc, with a scrog i wouldnt be able to get into the grow room unless i had some platform with wheels on that all the pots sat on,

Bob, me myself, I'm always open for any advice that can improve my grow & I can take constructive criticism. Not trying to steer you in my direction but just letting you know.

And I pout but I still would love to hear anything you have to say about my girls... Just sayin' Sorry Jimmy :sorry: didn't mean to hijack ya...:love:

sounds like you dont have much head room left mate, if it means you need a scrog then id say go for it, if you need to scrog all the plants then something like a football net but the smaller kind might be ok, i cant see you having any problems with a scrog.

the only thing you may need to think about is the growth lower down the plant, anything below the scrog wont be getting any light at all due to the canopy being so thick so you would need to really think about what method you want to use, if you didnt want to go with a scrog then just use plenty of lst and tie the branches down to keep them at a certain height, this saves you messing around with tucking leaves under the scrog and plus it would enable you to move each plant around where as a scrog means all would be joined by the screen unless you used seperate screens for each plant,

when i lst i just poke some holes all the way around the tops of the pots then i use pipe cleaners or thick string and tie it round the branch and pull it over a bit each day, its the only way i can keep my plants with a nice even canopy when im growing several different strains.

im sure you know all about scrog and lst though so im probably telling you what you already know, but it might be good info to new members who follow your journal, the only reason ive not tried a scrog myself is because i need to pull the plants out from time to time and remove dead leaves etc etc, with a scrog i wouldnt be able to get into the grow room unless i had some platform with wheels on that all the pots sat on,

I am trying to LST on 2 of my girls for the first time so thank you very much for the info...:thanks:

Ok I'm gonna post some opinions of mine about yield potential it seems a few people are interested in what I think I'll post it in my thread tonight so I don't waste anymore of your valuable space jimmy you guys all make it over occasionally so it'll be there.. :Namaste:

Aw yea Jimmy has been busy in the garden! Killer meds being pulled out of the room, very frosty! Lovin' the finishing colors on those girls also. These new LEDs should be a fun experiment, can't wait to tag along :Namaste:
Very interested to see the BVK mom being put under that 400w, going to be some monster nugs buddy!!!

:joint: CA
Yea man the V.K all way's did give me some nice color's.Even with out cold temp's at night.Mom is in the flower tent as we speak.I did not get pick's before light's tho.She is not in the best of health to be going in to flower but I need the space.We'll see.
Happy Thurweed day J6k :thumb:
Happy Frieday Chronic.:lot-o-toke:
Loooking good. Im getting water in ny mouth when i looking at your pictures. :welldone::welldone::tokin:
Thank's 1grower.Your sprout's are coming along nice also.:thumb:
That's also how I tie my plants up holes around the pots tops and garden wire it's like twisty tie with a coating good info mate
I use fabric pot's,so I just stick 6 large safety pen's around the edge of the pot.I can tie as many pipette's as needed to each safety pen.So far so good.
And I pout but I still would love to hear anything you have to say about my girls... Just sayin' Sorry Jimmy :sorry: didn't mean to hijack ya...:love:
Anytime Dennise.:thumb::circle-of-love:

A little update.
I decided it was time to top my C.F.So I did just that.I cut her 3 node's down from the top.I cloned the 4 side branches and also the top.I also took the 2 very bottom branches and cloned.
0011620.JPG
0021615.JPG
0031554.JPG
0041462.JPG
0051386.JPG

The Top.
0071148.JPG
009940.JPG
010875.JPG
013628.JPG

After chop.I let her recoup then try some bending.When or if I see rooted clones,she will go into flower.
0081051.JPG
011746.JPG

Thank you J6K.

Everyone can clone their plants but me...

Yea Donpaul.I am with you one the fact that I will not be able to move my plant's with screen.So I will tie them down as I go,I quess.Thank's DP.I needed that little push.:thumb:

:laughtwo:

:love::love::circle-of-love::green_heart::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom