Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Hey Guys/Gal's.I am sorry Iv'e not been around the last few day's.I made a last minute trip to surprise my mother in Ohio X-mas morning.I could not post anything about leaving as she is also a member a surly would have blown my cover.I will be returning home Sunday morning and will have update later that night.I do not have anyone watching my plant's.I watered very heavy and I believe the'll be ok untill I return.We'll see. Thank you all and talk with ya soon. J6k

Good luck to your girls! :cheer:

You sneaky lil children
Yes,very sneaky sir.lol Hi Mom,sorry I was not a car.lol
Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend to you J6k :thumb:
Happy Munchie Day Chronic
Good luck to your girls! :cheer:
Hey Pinky.Thank you.They did very well.Nit a single one show sign's of being thirsty.lol:thumb:
Hahah how funny, addaboy Jimmy way to cover your tacks.. :laugh: I am sure your family is enjoying your company, what a last minute trip! Hope the girlies are hanging out well & aren't too lonely :peace: CA
Sup CA,I wanted tell ya guy's but surly Mz420 would have put 2 and 2 together.I think the girl's were happy I left for a few day's.They got a break for all the bending and snapping I been doing to them.lol
Merry Christmas Jimmy's mom!!:love:
Merry X-mas from J6K and Mz420 :circle-of-love:
Looking good Jimmy10000000000
Holyshit.The original Jimmy of 420 has blessed us with a visit.lol How ya been Cricket.

I had a great time,hands down my best Christmas ever.I did not want to leave,that's for sure.One thing I did not plan on was missing The Rep's are Right.Sorry Reg.I drove straight threw and went straight to bed.Next week for sure.I will get an update of all girl's today/tonight depending on work.It also look's like I may be given the chance to give a couple of GreenSun led light's a test run.I will keep you filled in.Thank you all for the kind word's and will get update as soon asap.Also got a usb macro camera.Going to try and get some very tric shots of girl's in flower.Thank's Mz420.
Thank you J6k

Jimmy Clause, you're just spreading the Holiday Spirit everywhere. I :love: it man...

Happy New Year

looking good mate, plants look great,

hopefully at some point ill be able to do a side by side grow with an led that compares to a 400watt hid, id change to led's but i need to be sure it compares with an equivalent hid light, so its a big loss if the led dont perform as well, so hopefully at some point ill be able to have 2 grows side by side with led and hid, then ill decide what works best and set 2 rooms up with either hid or led's

happy new year

Happy new year Jimmy! :thumb:
Happy New Year Toker.
Nice!!! :high-five: Sub'd
Glad to have ya aboard Dog.:welcome:
Happy New Year
Reg,Happy new year brother.Give me a head's up when ya want to give those special bean's a run.:thumb:
looking good mate, plants look great,

hopefully at some point ill be able to do a side by side grow with an led that compares to a 400watt hid, id change to led's but i need to be sure it compares with an equivalent hid light, so its a big loss if the led dont perform as well, so hopefully at some point ill be able to have 2 grows side by side with led and hid, then ill decide what works best and set 2 rooms up with either hid or led's

happy new year
Thank's DP.I have not flowered with led yet,I always give my girl's a dark period before flower.I plan to start dark period today,well see.I will say I am very impressed with the led's in veg.
Greatest wishes for the new year Jimmy, stay well! :joint:
You to my friend.Happy new year CA:lot-o-toke:
Happy New Year J6k :thumb:
Happy New Year Chronic.

As for me.I got a lot of gardening a head.I will try to fill you all in the best I can.I hope you see were I am going with all this.It's all in the work's.I uploaded a shit ton of pic's,let's see how many made it up.Ok were to start.
I had 14 girl's in flower.Last update,I showed pic of a C.M that was to be chopped.We'll that is what I did,I did not take any pic's but she only weighed 21g.I think longer veg time and less plant's may be the way to go,but as of right now I am not set up for that.I also gave my neighbor 1 C.M for watching the house while I was gone.No Idea what she pulled.So,that leave's us with 12.Yesterday I pulled 3 more out of flower.2 C.M and 1 V.K.I did get pic's of them.
C.m are the 2 on top.Purple one V.K
0011618.JPG

C.M
0081049.JPG
009937.JPG
0041460.JPG
0061210.JPG
0071146.JPG

V.K
010873.JPG
0021612.JPG
0031551.JPG

I have yet to trim the V.K.
013627.JPG
016468.JPG
017425.JPG
014571.JPG
015513.JPG

So were left with 9 girl's in flower as of today.
0041459.JPG
0071145.JPG
0061209.JPG
0051382.JPG
010872.JPG
009936.JPG

Here is one I transplanted and placed in flower a week ago.
0081048.JPG

I plan on pulling all the C.M today and Making room for my mother plant which will be flowered under 400 hps.She Has been in shit condition since I gave her that heavy defoil.New growth is looking better tho.I will flush her trim a little maybe take a few clone's and in to flower she will go.
027195.JPG
028200.JPG

That will free up my tent so I can start to clear out my veg area.
025231.JPG
026218.JPG

I will have a more descriptive update of each plant after I transplant and find everyone a new home.
Know for the girl's under Topled.I cant remember have girls this beautiful before.I am still thinking of just dropping a net on them and doing a scrog style.I am very worried about height issue's.I should have flipped week's ago.Right now if I move light's all the way up I got about a foot or so.I am also worried I have never scrog before.I would love to hear any idea's any one has.
018380.JPG
019334.JPG
024227.JPG
023252.JPG
022271.JPG
021311.JPG
020323.JPG

The reason I am making all these change's is because I have been one of the lucky one's to try out the ZNET4 led grow light by our new sponsor GreenSun.I will invite everyone to the journal when it is up and running and we will give these light a run together.I have a lot of work to do and will update threw out the day.Thank's again to GreenSun for giving us the opportunity.
Thank you J6K

Jimmy6k,
Your grow looks amazing! I can't wait to see more!
I love experimenting with new products and logging things (that's the teacher in me)!
I am anxious to see your results!
Your buds look beautiful!

:bravo:

Reg,Happy new year brother.Give me a head's up when ya want to give those special bean's a run.
I believe we can do that this pay period Jimmy.
Congrats on your harvest.

Attaboy jimmy how many grows indoor have you done? I'd like to share my thoughts with you in your improving your yield but don't want to sound shitty about it. If you want any advice or opinions ask buddy I'd be glad to offer my insight I love your setups nice clean and organized! Great stuff Mate! I'm extremely wary of LEDs ability as of yet so I'm anxious to see your future grows

If you want any advice or opinions ask buddy I'd be glad to offer my insight
Bob, me myself, I'm always open for any advice that can improve my grow & I can take constructive criticism. Not trying to steer you in my direction but just letting you know.

Back
Top Bottom