Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Jimmy, you just have a whole diverse collection of goodies there. I'm dumb-founded. LOL

Jimmy, you just have a whole diverse collection of goodies there. I'm dumb-founded. LOL
Thank's Reg.Sometimes I buy thing's I don't need at the time,but it's is nice to have something for everything on hand.lol
That tea will work out great. I like the age old organics stuff and have used there stuff in the past.

Looking forward to your results J6k!
I am glad to hear that shotta.It's my second attempt at a tea.The first being the Heisenberg tea which never frothed up for me.I still used it with no ill effect's to my knowledge.This Age old tea frothed up nice,I think?As far as the nutrient line it self,I have not flower with any plant's using age old yet,but love the why veg is going.I have a bottle of B'cuzz organic flowering shit that I will run in conjunction with the age old.
Here are some pic's and some of what is going on as of this morning.
First the tea about 30 hr in.
0061200.JPG

Unknown vet Seed #1
0051371.JPG

Here is the other unknown seed from grower friend.Not sure if it will make it.That helmet look's to be on there pretty tight.
0011601.JPG
0031536.JPG

These are the 8 girl's to be flowered under Top led's,and grown with Age old.You'llsee not much room for height.
017422.JPG
020321.JPG

Couple veg shot's
016465.JPG
015511.JPG

And I will leave you with a few bud shot's.Temp's are getting down to 55 during light's off.I am going to try and raise it a little but for the most part I am going to keep them pretty chill for the rest of the dark grow period.
009928.JPG
0081040.JPG
0071136.JPG
010867.JPG
014570.JPG
012669.JPG
011740.JPG
013624.JPG

Thank you J6K:circle-of-love:

Great work J6K...seriously has me rethinking my tree approach
Thank's Heady.That's funny man,cause you got me thinking scrog.Can't wait to see what you do with your new girl's.:Namaste:
Hey jimmy how tall are those plants the pic is hard to tell? What is your height clearance in there and what kind of yield are you getting per plant?
Sup Bob.Which plant's the one's under led are about 1 ft now,still vegging.With the light's up as far as they go I will only have about 3 ft of height,if that.So I was thinking a scrog may be my best bet,but I have never attempted a scrog,so I'm not sure.Another thing,I am a little afraid they are going to be bleached by light being about a foot away.So I don't know what I will do.I will have to measure the girl's in flower now ,but I have 6 ft height on that side of room.As far as yield goes.I never really pay to much attention to veg time so all the plant's were different age's when flowered.I think I posted some wet weight pic's in here in the past and there may be some in my first journal.I laugh looking back at some of the shit I was thinking back then.I'll be sure to document the girl's flowering now.The are under hps.Then we'll get some number's from the girls under led.I am sure the led's are not going to put the bulk on like hps.
Wooohoo! Nice looking tea Jimmy, we enjoy the froth! Your girls must be shivering at light off :) will be sure to bring out all those beautiful colors though :bravo:
Yea man,I hope they like it.I have a heater to throw in there,but I do like the purp.For some reason the B.V.k has been getting more purple every time.Idk.
wow makes your mouth water don't it? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy Thurweed day J6k :thumb:
The tea or the bud's.lol.You could not pay me to drink that shit.lol

On another note.I am out,and have been for too long now.I am tired of coming out of the pocket.Critical Mass has 7 week flower time.Today is day 45.I know they are not ready.I am going to get out the loop and give them a good once over and may just chop 1 or 2 leaving 12.No flush,no dark period.

See jimmy if ya were closer I'd throw you a few ozs to hold ya over.. Also wanted to say I finished last flower with night temps with 55-58f and they were great 3.5oz per plant nice purple and rock hard buds.. I was talking the flowering plants earlier about height.. Well waiting in the damn room at urgent care talk to ya later got some more ?s for yah.

See jimmy if ya were closer I'd throw you a few ozs to hold ya over.. Also wanted to say I finished last flower with night temps with 55-58f and they were great 3.5oz per plant nice purple and rock hard buds.. I was talking the flowering plants earlier about height.. Well waiting in the damn room at urgent care talk to ya later got some more ?s for yah.
Very kind of you Bob.I sure that Mk ultra would be worth a trip.lol,I'll get some pic's up for ya with some measurement's.Urgent Care huh.Hope every thing's ok boss.

Yah jimmy I'm alright few broken ribs and bruised liver.. Nothing I can't shake. Can you believe the old lady's still giving me balls about not hangin Xmas lights, not cooking, not cleaning.. I mean damn I'm a tough mofo but I'm not Jesus! Wtf. It's probably cause I could still trim buds tho..

Yea,because we would much rather do dish's then trim fine quality bud.So they think.I am waiting on the old lady to get back so I can get some pic's.She's a photographer,so her camera.Also hard to get anything done down there with 3 year old touching everything.
Jimmy, my daughter's 13 & I'm pretty sure that by the time she starts high school she'll know enough about growing cannabis to start her own grow. (Not that this is the plan) But I've never kept secrets from her. She knows the difference between right & wrong, Knows her father's a pot head, & knows weed is illegal in our state.
I refuse to let her grow-up as one of those book-smart kids that don't have a clue about what goes on in the real world. Especially in this city!

Back
Top Bottom