Is This Your Homework Larry? Seedsman Skunk #1 In Soil

Looking great, your CR's are looking to produce!!! I have two slightly different pheno's of that plant. Just starting to smell dank at 8 weeks old.

This is my fourth round of differing strains and none have been really dank. They smell, it’s just not loud, the Crown smells amazing but gotta get right up in there.

I wonder if it’s my method of growing in LOS or what. It’s kinda good since my wife isn’t losing her shit about it, but for whatever reason I think the louder the smell the better the bud.

Your right though, it’s looking to produce, hope I get a lot of it because the smells I get are outstanding.

There once was a girl named Lazy Susan, despite her name she sure did get around. :laugh:

I like that! :passitleft:

With smell for me sometimes the flowers just need to cure a little bit. Lately I've been getting an overwhelming chocolate & coffee smell with fuel when I open up the cans. Different strains too. Completely different than what they smelled like in flower.

I like that! :passitleft:

With smell for me sometimes the flowers just need to cure a little bit. Lately I've been getting an overwhelming chocolate & coffee smell with fuel when I open up the cans. Different strains too. Completely different than what they smelled like in flower.

I noticed last round the smells changing over time and then into the jar. In the end the bud is awesome and that’s all that matters. I just like how they mimic other things.

I picked up some Grapefruit recently. Was always internally gently mocking some of these people describing the smells, but this really smells of grapefruit lol. Sativa hybrid and it’s a great buzz.

Sativa FTW - Not a lot of mucking about in the gene poll in general I'm thinking.

I've spent a good deal of time running Indica. I'm on my way back to Sativa hybrids. It's those terpines from the Sativa that are soooo nice and flavorful and the high is star like.

Sativa FTW - Not a lot of mucking about in the gene poll in general I'm thinking.

I've spent a good deal of time running Indica. I'm on my way back to Sativa hybrids. It's those terpines from the Sativa that are soooo nice and flavorful and the high is star like.

Yeah I don’t think I will mess around with Sativas until I get a Greenhouse or bigger room. But doesn’t stop me from purchasing some Sativa lol

I think we are mid week 5 of flower. They are looking outstanding.

I am brewing up one last aerated compost tea. Some insect frass, kelp meal, bat guano, and lacto bacillus with molasses. Weeks 6-9 will be straight up water.

Also dropped my next round.

4 Jordan’s Kush and 4 Gods AK47, both Jordan of the Islands Genetics. They have been good to me and produce some serious bud.

I just put a Berry Ryder Auto into some water on the heat mat. Hopefully I'll be seeing that tapper later today, then straight into the coco. Gonna be fun finding a space for that one, maybe I'll get some smaller girls into flower sooner than expected, of course there is always the sea of green (aka the pool table).

I just put a Berry Ryder Auto into some water on the heat mat. Hopefully I'll be seeing that tapper later today, then straight into the coco. Gonna be fun finding a space for that one, maybe I'll get some smaller girls into flower sooner than expected, of course there is always the sea of green (aka the pool table).

Yeah space will be an interesting situation for me as well the next 4 weeks. After harvest they can go into the main tent. I have a small veg tent with some T5s but the wife is using it to start her spring plants lol.

Opportunity. Everything is an opportunity. Not always the kind we want but, if you look carefully, every situation is an opportunity.

I have a bit of an issue with anger, particularly with stupid people or decisions, and managing my personality due to that quirk can be challenging. Recently I had an opportunity to exercise calm, restraint, and understanding.

Let’s detail this opportunity. Ask yourself where in this story you would snapshow.

So. Tax time. I went and did my taxes and got a pretty solid return. Decent enough that I could buy myself something nice and still pay some bills.

So I purchased a brand new MacBook Pro, 15” and a peppy engine under the hood. $3,700 after taxes. I even signed up for Geek Squad protection, which includes bit defender, and a service plan. Part of that includes the set up of the laptop and removal of bloatware. Looking at the form, it also included a whole check list of things to inspect.

Ok. Laptop purchased, service protection, and all that’s left is to pick it up. “Should be ready tomorrow morning”. I go around 1pm because that’s what my morning looks like. It’s not ready. “My program crapped out last night”. Should be ready by the end of the day. Go back at the end of the day and pick her up.

Take it home. Plug it in. Download Logic Pro X (fuck copyright, I will make my own music) and Affinity Photo. Play around with those programs for a few hours before I go to bed.

Wake up. Eventually grab the laptop to work on some stuff. Unplug it and poof, it dies. I do some checking and searching. I happen to have a laptop with a dud for a battery. Gotta return it. You would think the Geek Squad would have caught that battery issue, if they had followed their checklist, but no.

Once again, I make another trip to the store, have to return the laptop and order another. Or purchase another while my original gets fixed. No. I will go without a laptop for two weeks. They ordered me a new laptop and were supposed to swap my software and any data I had.

Fast forward to last night. Laptop was delivered to the store early yesterday morning. They called me and said they will phone me when it’s ready. Got the call. Picked it up. Took it home. They failed to swap my software and data. Ugh.

It’s 10pm. Store is closed. Get online help. Long story short, after a message chat with Apple they gave me a service phone number. Call it and service hours are over lol. Had to call this morning. After 30 minutes we finally get the software downloading on the new Mac. Ugh

This whole time I was calm. Cool. Pissed off but kept my shit together. Dealt with online support, phone support, useless store staff, and didnt even raise my voice. This is an accomplishment for me lol.

“The problem isn’t the problem. Your attitude about the problem is the problem”

Opportunity. Everything is an opportunity. Not always the kind we want but, if you look carefully, every situation is an opportunity.

I have a bit of an issue with anger, particularly with stupid people or decisions, and managing my personality due to that quirk can be challenging. Recently I had an opportunity to exercise calm, restraint, and understanding.

Let’s detail this opportunity. Ask yourself where in this story you would snapshow.

So. Tax time. I went and did my taxes and got a pretty solid return. Decent enough that I could buy myself something nice and still pay some bills.

So I purchased a brand new MacBook Pro, 15” and a peppy engine under the hood. $3,700 after taxes. I even signed up for Geek Squad protection, which includes bit defender, and a service plan. Part of that includes the set up of the laptop and removal of bloatware. Looking at the form, it also included a whole check list of things to inspect.

Ok. Laptop purchased, service protection, and all that’s left is to pick it up. “Should be ready tomorrow morning”. I go around 1pm because that’s what my morning looks like. It’s not ready. “My program crapped out last night”. Should be ready by the end of the day. Go back at the end of the day and pick her up.

Take it home. Plug it in. Download Logic Pro X (fuck copyright, I will make my own music) and Affinity Photo. Play around with those programs for a few hours before I go to bed.

Wake up. Eventually grab the laptop to work on some stuff. Unplug it and poof, it dies. I do some checking and searching. I happen to have a laptop with a dud for a battery. Gotta return it. You would think the Geek Squad would have caught that battery issue, if they had followed their checklist, but no.

Once again, I make another trip to the store, have to return the laptop and order another. Or purchase another while my original gets fixed. No. I will go without a laptop for two weeks. They ordered me a new laptop and were supposed to swap my software and any data I had.

Fast forward to last night. Laptop was delivered to the store early yesterday morning. They called me and said they will phone me when it’s ready. Got the call. Picked it up. Took it home. They failed to swap my software and data. Ugh.

It’s 10pm. Store is closed. Get online help. Long story short, after a message chat with Apple they gave me a service phone number. Call it and service hours are over lol. Had to call this morning. After 30 minutes we finally get the software downloading on the new Mac. Ugh

This whole time I was calm. Cool. Pissed off but kept my shit together. Dealt with online support, phone support, useless store staff, and didnt even raise my voice. This is an accomplishment for me lol.

“The problem isn’t the problem. Your attitude about the problem is the problem”
i feel ya bro ... you scored a major personal victory on yourself ... i bet that feels better then the presurecooker feeling ready to explode ... ;) im also fighting the fight against my temper hehe ...

Here we are in week 6 of flower. Supposed to be a 9 week strain so we are waiting for some bulking up of the main colas.

Dropped 4 each of Gods AK47 and Jordan’s Kush. Left them in water soaking overnight, spent two nights in paper towel and baggy greenhouses, then into peat pucks. It’s been a few days in the pucks and 7/8 have pushed through.

The Gods AK47 are old seeds I picked up a few years ago for $3 each. They were first to pop and grow their cotyledons.

Now, I said I was going to step my game up for 2019, here is a taste of what I will be cultivating this year. My first audio creation. My first you tube video. Check it out.

Keep in mind, I have plans to improve the lighting, video quality, and as I improve with the audio creation...my content should get interesting by the end of 2019.

Oh come on buddy, gotta improve faster.. can't be bothered waiting for end of 2019.. hehe
Doing a nice job there mate.
Ok. I gotta admit. My next effort will be better. Got a few projects on the go. More like exercises to learn the ropes. Yeah

One song with audio samples that was starting to come together before I shut it down for the night.

One song based off a guitar riff/scale I once had stuck in my head. That’s turning out to be a bigger project lol.

It’s amazing what these audio engineering programs can do now. I’m in download mode. Mixing music as I go. Getting sound kits online. Smoking hella weed.

I made a bit of a bet I could have a song mixed by April 1. I already met that with the first attempt but better is better lol

that music was amazing pitty it ended so fast ( the clip) it had that dark enigmatic chill that i like also with the bubbler sound and all it was really captivating ... you using freeware to make that music or you use bought software ?? ive been also wanting to have a try on some musicmaking with a simple program ... hence my question ... :)

Back
Top Bottom