Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

great photographs!

Thanks, glad you like them :) hope i can make some more soon.

beautiful! good weed to you Invi!
reps to the garden:)

Thanks! Fine weed to you too :)

Do you think it hurts them that there is 90F during the night? Not that i could do much about it..

Thanks, glad you like them :) hope i can make some more soon.

Thanks! Fine weed to you too :)

Do you think it hurts them that there is 90F during the night? Not that i could do much about it..

not to sound cynical but why would you ask a question like that?
of course it sucks big wind out of the girls. have you thought of freezing some 2liter bottles of water and letting them help cool your room? a couple or three might help big time say if you could change them out as they melt during the day and night. at least I think it would help:)
sorry if this post sound saucy. not really supposed to sound that way:circle-of-love:

The freezer bottles do help. I put 2 x 2 litre frozen solid bottles in my room on hot days. Wen I have a hot day (shitty English hot day) during lights on it will 90 in my room but once the bottles are added some were near a fan blowing towards the girls the temps go from 90 at bud hight to 80-82

So i have to keep a fan going during light off time, and add some ice there every time the lights go out. And then keep replacing it during the day... wow... This won't work 100%, but ill try my best :)
Or i get a mini air conditioner. Soon ill spend more watts on air then on lights :hmmmm:

Thanks for the tip!

Lol airflow is good at all times but I wouldn't say u need to have one on the cold will radiate off the bottles. U made it sound hard work lol all it is is put two bottles in the freezer when lights on then in the grow room when u turn them off lol

Lol airflow is good at all times but I wouldn't say u need to have one on the cold will radiate off the bottles. U made it sound hard work lol all it is is put two bottles in the freezer when lights on then in the grow room when u turn them off lol

The hard thing is to be there at daytime always.. gotta earn some money too =)

your best is all you can do Invi!
good weed a fine skunkday (ty Alex) and Happy Fathers Day:circle-of-love:

Mate I was thinking dveryones lighting schedule and working hours were the same as mine lol
Completely see what ur saying. Mine are perfect for me as they go on just before work and go off well after work

I have to run the lights when temps are the coolest - figured that to be 21:00 - 9:00. Everything else results in much higher peak temps.
I'm a bit afraid of bud rot though, because humidity also goes to around 60 sometimes...
Maybe it's better to keep higher temps, if mold likes it colder..?

your best is all you can do Invi!
good weed a fine skunkday (ty Alex) and Happy Fathers Day:circle-of-love:

Thanks, good weed to you too!
Wish i had a family lol :):) But i can have a skunk day, np :)

Mine are hittin 90 at times too, they don't seem to care, I can do nothing about it....that I'm not already doing....the extras always take more juice than my lights............lotsa fans!

Do you run the fans during the night time? Was thinking maybe i should leave one on without any timer...
Mines don't seem to care either so far, but who knows what will happen when buds get bigger.

Gotta make some pics soon, can't hold myself back... or nute more...need to do something about them plants again :)

Made more pics... all hps unfortunately.
Not much change, but that won't stop me :)

Orange Bud

Northern Lights Blue

Super Lemon Haze

White Widow

Jack Herer

Set up 2 fans to run during lights off, hope that will help with mold.
Maybe ill put salt in there to decrease humidity.

:blunt:

Can't u get hold of those damp catchers? Made for window sills that get a lot of condensation? There about 50p each at the asda were I live I bought a few incase work reeli well. Nice piks invi :) the orange bud looks nice, nice and healthy. You'll have ur hands full come harvest time

Sure ur fans will help :)

there is your Family Invi:)
good weed:)
Made more pics... all hps unfortunately.
Not much change, but that won't stop me :)

Orange Bud

Northern Lights Blue

Super Lemon Haze

White Widow

Jack Herer

Set up 2 fans to run during lights off, hope that will help with mold.
Maybe ill put salt in there to decrease humidity.

:blunt:

Wow thanks everyone for the ecnouraging words! Makes me feel much better, i tend to see the problems only as long as they exist :)

I'll try and see if i can get some traps like those damp traps around here, found some that works until 50-60%. Bit high, but better then nothing.

Yeah, Jack Herer was really nice from Delicious, now this is the greenhouse version. The effect was great, could catch everything from haze high to couchlock just within one smoke, and still i was socially functional. My fav strain from the ones before. Some haze taste too :)

Put the remaining 2 clones in pots, and the NL Blue still doesn't have roots, but its alive. Just fell sideways when i watered her pot. No idea how she managed without roots for more then a month and without watering the leaves, but i guess she deserves a few more weeks for still being alive :)

6th week has started today, i resumed nutes for Herer and NL. Changed ratio a bit, gave less flo nutes and more P/K. They are very hungry. At 1.9 ec they show no burn at all. Ill pump it up to 2.3 unless i see burn or calyxes start to fatten. No idea how much co2 boosts their appetite, but it does not seem to boost N consumption that much.
Should i start flush in 2 weeks..? Judging from their current appetite one week seems a bit early?

Gotta make more pics with proper lights. These hps ones suck, i hate that color tone so much.

it all depends how you like your cannabis, harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" or sedative effect strain dependent. you need a 30x jewellers loop to see the trichomes.

I have to run the lights when temps are the coolest - figured that to be 21:00 - 9:00. Everything else results in much higher peak temps.
I'm a bit afraid of bud rot though, because humidity also goes to around 60 sometimes...
Maybe it's better to keep higher temps, if mold likes it colder..?

I run all my fans except the cooling fan for the light 24/7, I have an oscillating fan blowin on everything.....my clones are a foot away from a 6 inch too...whatever works!

Thanks, good weed to you too!
Wish i had a family lol :):) But i can have a skunk day, np :)

Do you run the fans during the night time? Was thinking maybe i should leave one on without any timer...
Mines don't seem to care either so far, but who knows what will happen when buds get bigger.

Gotta make some pics soon, can't hold myself back... or nute more...need to do something about them plants again :)

All my fans run 24/7.

I just was reading back. don't put salt in your grow area. if you want to put something in to help and wont hurt use white rice instead:)
have you ever put salt on a table and set a sweaty can on top like a beer. the sweat wicks up the salt and soon the beer taste like it
know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom