InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I don't always mention my whole grow method, so feel free to ask any questions that come to mind. I don't mind repeating myself. :thumb:
:thanks:
Thanks Granny, and if you want to see the high end original I worked from, it was @Mr. Krip's thread here:

The RH outside the box will determine how much airflow you need to keep them drying slowly without over drying them.
I will dive into that link too. :thanks: again! I had thought of the humidity. I purchased a humidifier for my tents and will surely be adding it to the dry closet, correcting a past mistake. I’m sure the link will greatly help me. Thank you!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:circle-of-love: and congrats on 44!

Thank you Carmen, and it's never too late for a successful second act!
Thank you. And Carmen (and all!) it took me twice and I agree whole heartedly with Mr. Shed. It’s never too late, even in a later act, like 3,4,5,6,7… And there is the part where you can do it your way without having to consider when someone else disagrees with you! EEK!

But back to Shed’s grow!
:hug::love::hug:

Happy anniversary to you and the Mrs., Shed! :Rasta:

First of two Sunday updates and a happy 12/12 day (1st day of Fall to those north of the equator, Spring to those below the belt-line)!

Before I could harvest the PGC yesterday, I had to cut the CapJunky off the lines after a week. When I did that I had to give them a second trim because the sugar leaves definitely were not dry enough to snap off. After a quick post-hang trim:

I bagged them up for burping:

Except for the ones I had pollinated with Candida pollen early in flower:

It took some digging, but here's what I ended up with:

I think that's around 35 viable seeds, with the rest either pale or deformed. They're sitting in a jar with the lid off to dry.

And the RH in the bags of buds was too high, so I dumped them in a box with a mini dehumidifier:

Before I go to sleep I'll bag them up again and see how they are in the morning.

That's the CJ update, and here's the PGC harvest... ↓↓↓↓

Sunday harvest update!

Saturday was chop day for the Purple Ghost Candy (flip day 78 after 73 days in veg), so let's take a final look at that:

Here it is after I pulled off the pipe cleaners, with a bit of flop:

I washed the flowers in plain warm tap water:

And here are the bones:

After another round of solo trimming (during the very close Michigan/USC game...go BLUE!), I hung them in the box to dry:

I did my normal trim so that I don't have to mess with a second trim next weekend. :)

The ambient RH has been in the upper 60s today so the fan remains on continuously, and I'll play it by ear for the rest of the week.

That leaves me with The Wizard auto (still) and a Candida mother (which I really need to take cuttings from to start again). I'll get some pics of those later this week.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your day of 12/12 was equally fun and relaxing. 🏖️

Quotes:
Congrats on your harvest Shedster and looking forward to another interesting in-depth smoke review from the Crew. CL🍀.
Thank you Captain! I do hope it gets someone high. 🤞
I will dive into that link too. :thanks: again! I had thought of the humidity. I purchased a humidifier for my tents and will surely be adding it to the dry closet, correcting a past mistake. I’m sure the link will greatly help me. Thank you!
The RH by me is usually higher than 62%, so most of the time it's the dehuey I'm digging around for.
Happy anniversary to you and the Mrs., Shed!
Happy Anniversary Shedster and The Mizzuz. CL🍀
Congrats on the anniversary me and the misses just had our 42nd year anniversary on 9/17. September was a nice wedding month. I hope you have many more years of happiness. 🍋
Happy anniversary you two love birds!
May love flourish together with your plants
:thanks: for all the anniversary wishes. I passed them along to the missus and she says thanks as well!

Sunday harvest update!

Saturday was chop day for the Purple Ghost Candy (flip day 78 after 73 days in veg), so let's take a final look at that:

Here it is after I pulled off the pipe cleaners, with a bit of flop:

I washed the flowers in plain warm tap water:

And here are the bones:

After another round of solo trimming (during the very close Michigan/USC game...go BLUE!), I hung them in the box to dry:

I did my normal trim so that I don't have to mess with a second trim next weekend. :)

The ambient RH has been in the upper 60s today so the fan remains on continuously, and I'll play it by ear for the rest of the week.

That leaves me with The Wizard auto (still) and a Candida mother (which I really need to take cuttings from to start again). I'll get some pics of those later this week.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your day of 12/12 was equally fun and relaxing. 🏖️

Quotes:

Thank you Captain! I do hope it gets someone high. 🤞

The RH by me is usually higher than 62%, so most of the time it's the dehuey I'm digging around for.

:thanks: for all the anniversary wishes. I passed the along to the missus and she says thanks as well!
congrats on the chop (some nice fat buds) & new seeds & anniversary

Yet another nice haul Shed!

I thought you were a big college football fan. So I was surprised to see much better trim quality was achieved during the college game as opposed to the Cap Junky/KC Chief's trim!

You're almost done. Now all you need to do is find a little, tiny box in which to dry the Wookie auto! :)

congrats on the chop (some nice fat buds) & new seeds & anniversary
Thanks con!
Woo.. Woo.. Wo.. WooHoo!
Sorry, I tried to hold it back!
No need, let'er rip!
Spectacular Harvest! Nice seed stash too. I imagine you will probably be able to trim the auto during a commercial?
Thanks MedSci! I'm not even sure what to trim on the auto.
Do you grow outdoors year round since you have the shed?
I used to and ran three full grows a year, but I got tired of fighting the cold nights (the shed isn't insulated) and the really short days in the backyard. Since I'm not close to running out of weed I decided to just grow from spring to summer.

In the fall and winter these days I do seed making and experiments in the tent in the house.
Yet another nice haul Shed!
Thanks GDB!
I thought you were a big college football fan. So I was surprised to see much better trim quality was achieved during the college game as opposed to the Cap Junky/KC Chief's trim!
:laugh: If I had to watch some random NFL or college game, I'd take the college game every time!
You're almost done. Now all you need to do is find a little, tiny box in which to dry the Wookie auto!
I'll order a single deodorant from Amazon and use that box. :)

FANTASTIC!!!

Great harvest there!! Congrats on more full jars!

And another one down! Or two! Beautiful harvesting Shed! You're growing them strong! hardly a flop at all!
Thank you Otter, two down and 1/32nd to go! Pics of the little auto tomorrow.
Congrats on the harvest Shed. Beautiful and bountiful as usual!
Thanks Carmen! I moved the drying operation from the garage to my daughter's old room and now the house smells lovely.
Heck Yea looks Good in the Box and are you going to get a weight ?
Thanks sb, and as soon as I get it down to 62% in the bags I'll weigh it up.
FANTASTIC!!!
Great harvest there!! Congrats on more full jars!
Thank you Ke0ncp! I'm guessing you'll need at least 4x as many jars for your PGCs. :thumb:
Oh not bad on the seeds for no more buds than you had to get them from
I'm pretty happy with 35 since there probably isn't a lot of demand for some random mix of CBD and THC. I'll see what the PGC coughs up in a week. :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom