InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Cheers to the greenest new years ever. Nice roots there Mr Shed
Thanks Lerugged, and a happy 30 minutes into 2024 to you! :partyboy:
Excellent news on the roots. A good delarfing too. New year's greetings to everyone in the Shed tent.
Thanks you Carmen, and the same applies to you! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Looking good on the delarfing! Happy New New to you and yours
Thank you Tim and I hope yours goes all according to plan! 🎉
Happy New Years Shed and Family !
Thanks sb! I hope the new year brings you great Sour G harvests. :)
Yes on the roots Nice ! Nice top job too that's a bunch but it will be OK . Good deal on the light hope it puts off needed heat for the tent .
Topped QGa2 hasn't missed a beat and I've left the SP250 in there maxed out to keep the heat up. It's about 17" off the tops and so far so good!
Way to go shed Happy New Year to you too brother.
Thank you Mark, and may you top all single store sales records in 2024! :high-five:
Happy New Year Shedster n Crew. CL🍀.
On behalf of the entire crew, :thanks:
Happy New Years Shed hope you & the Fam have a good one, nice roots
Thanks con, and to y'all as well! And I was really glad to see those roots after failing on the earlier cuttings...gotta have this Candida around. Phewf!
Happy New year Shed and everyone!
Thank you Otter...samesies! 🥳
Have a happy safe New Years.
Thanks Keith, and I hope 2024 brings you the summer harvest you're looking for!
Happy New Year!
Thank you Mel! I hope it's a good one in the frozen north. 🥂

Topped QGa2 hasn't missed a beat and I've left the SP250 in there maxed out to keep the heat up. It's about 17" off the tops and so far so good!

Thank you Mark, and may you top all single store sales records in 2024! :high-five:

Thanks con, and to y'all as well! And I was really glad to see those roots after failing on the earlier cuttings...gotta have this Candida around. :phewf:

You got it brother I'm trying to top Christmas day we had almost $7,000 in that one damn day! But not even the general manager and I'm saying he's good real good there for a while he was getting like $50 worth of Joy to the children foundation in one day I came in after my stunt with covid in one day I raised over $220!

But anyways on that app that we was discussing earlier some Android phones do require a diffuser it says anyways on their website it doesn't say which Android phone requires one. But anyways just messing around I placed my thumb over my camera lens while I had the app on and it said danger danger removed diffuser your phone does not require a diffuser so you can try that and see what your phone says if you put a piece of paper matter of fact I'll see about sending you this link on this video I'm sure you already know how to do it though

This is what mine showed when I put thumb over it

Screenshot_20231231_171426_Photone.jpg

This is what mine showed when I put thumb over it
Thanks Mark! In settings mine says "Your device should not be used with a diffuser..." so I dunno. The Photone app without a diffuser (with a diffuser it's barely 3400 lux):

Screenshot_20231231_151900_Photone.jpg

My lux meter:

20231231_152008.jpg

That's a difference of 16,000 lux, and I have to raise the phone about 10" closer to the light to get the readings the same.

As long as it works for most folks I'm happy, but I'll stick with my meter and online calculators to do my DLI (which is higher than it needs to be!).

Thanks con, and to y'all as well! And I was really glad to see those roots after failing on the earlier cuttings...gotta have this Candida around. Phewf!

Just read a very interesting article about ethylene effects on germinating seeds from scitecdaily.com but unfortunately I don’t know how to link 🔗 it. CL🍀

Just read a very interesting article about ethylene effects on germinating seeds from scitecdaily.com
I'm guessing you mean this?
but unfortunately I don’t know how to link it. CL🍀
You're a laugh! Copy the address bar URL and paste it here. Way easier and faster than creating an emoji onslaught. :laugh:

I'm guessing you mean this?

You're a laugh! Copy the address bar URL and paste it here. Way easier and faster than creating an emoji onslaught. :laugh:
Yeah but look how entertaining it is when I let you do it. lol 😂 CL🍀 :thanks:

Yeah but look how entertaining it is when I let you do it. lol CL🍀
Additional research seems to point to ethylene being able to make it easier to germinate old seeds, and coincidentally another member recently dropped off some early 1990s Afghani regs that I'm going to (eventually) try to germ. If I get any to grow and get a female, the plan is to clone it and make S1 seeds. Lots of ifs involved but a project is always fun. :)

Anyway, I can stick bananas in a jar with the seeds because they produce a lot of ethylene as they ripen, and that's the best I can do non-lab-wise. We'll see!
Happy New Year from a tropical Island, Shed. Have a good ‘un and I do hope Mrs Shed goes easy on the cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks, and the kids leave something in the fridge for morning!
(Ask Mrs Shed about the snacks!)
Thanks Nick! Looks like could be loads of places on the westside of Los Angeles in that pic, and coincidentally the sun just came out here, so thanks for sending it. ☀️ Happy 2024 to you and the crew at your place!

Anyway, I can stick bananas in a jar with the seeds because they produce a lot of ethylene as they ripen, and that's the best I can do non-lab-wise. We'll see!
That would be interesting! Wishing you and everyone a great year ahead!

Additional research seems to point to ethylene being able to make it easier to germinate old seeds, and coincidentally another member recently dropped off some early 1990s Afghani regs that I'm going to (eventually) try to germ. If I get any to grow and get a female, the plan is to clone it and make S1 seeds. Lots of ifs involved but a project is always fun. :)

Thanks Nick! Looks like could be loads of places on the westside of Los Angeles in that pic, and coincidentally the sun just came out here, so thanks for sending it. ☀️ Happy 2024 to you and the crew at your place!
Sounded pretty exciting and I knew that if anyone could figure out a way to make use of it that the Shedster 🦸would. CL🍀. :thanks: :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom