InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I think I tried full spectrum and blue/white to see if it made a difference, but I got basically the same numbers. I'm not sure I trust the app enough to drop all the way to 23k, but I might drop it to 30k from 42k now and see how they look. Thanks for running the calcs for me as well as the calibration suggestion!
My concern with the app is an age old iphone-android thing. There are say 6/7 cameras they really need to calibrate to for the iPhone app - why some iPhone models the app says you need to use a diffuser. (Piece of printer paper over the camera) Android there are 100 different implementations which I suspect detracts from accuracy.

I have a dedicated light meter arriving today or tomorrow. I’ll compare the app, my Pulse Pro and that see whats what across the types.

My concern with the app is an age old iphone-android thing. There are say 6/7 cameras they really need to calibrate to for the iPhone app - why some iPhone models the app says you need to use a diffuser. (Piece of printer paper over the camera) Android there are 100 different implementations which I suspect detracts from accuracy.

I have a dedicated light meter arriving today or tomorrow. I’ll compare the app, my Pulse Pro and that see whats what across the types.
I have my selfie camera taped up on my Android phone and the photon app still works so i think it doesn't use the actual camera but the light sensor on the phone instead

I have my selfie camera taped up on my Android phone and the photon app still works so i think it doesn't use the actual camera but the light sensor on the phone instead
Yeah its all one module - the Intel modules Apple started using in their laptops about 10 years ago can actually size you for a suit. There’s a 3D processing bit in it. A Bloomberg TV guy took me along to a fitting to listen to the spiel on the tech. Dunno about the tech the lady couldn’t stitch a suit properly it turned out 😂

In the dark But not sitting in the dark Shed LOL I downloaded the Lux meter is that the same ? 🌑
IMG_9870.jpeg

That’s the app people tend to use here.

iPhone logo (its changed today, had a splash of yellow I think before)

That exact name though.

Photone

A while back I mentioned that I was keeping the first node on the Ruby Tuesday auto, and that it was the only one I was not keeping flat as it grew. Nay, I was actually pushing it up to the canopy to make sure it didn't lag behind the others. So for a Wednesday update, here are the results of that training.

I tied the branches to each other to keep them pointing up, and also to help fill in the middle of the canopy:

And here they are today (day 48):

Success!

And if you look at the yellowing lowers you will be able to identify it as a Shed-grown plant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by, and carry on with what you were doing!

Quotes:
You left your eyes off that list, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they all compare! :reading420magazine:
I bet she don't miss a beat!! Gonna be a beast!! Nice way to start the new year!! Happy Tuesday!!
Thanks Scottay, and I'm always looking forward to beast!
When I cover the selfie camera on my Samsung S20FE all readings go to zero.
In the dark But not sitting in the dark Shed LOL I downloaded the Lux meter is that the same ?
No, it looks like this in the Play Store:

Screenshot_20240103_133026_Google Play Store.jpg

That’s the app people tend to use here.
iPhone logo (its changed today, had a splash of yellow I think before)
That exact name though.
Photone
Thanks Nick!

Ruby looks nice, like a mini-version of one of your outdoor girls - yellow leaves and all. :Rasta:

OK got it shed , I will check it out when more time is available , it does have a Lux meter also Thanks .. You done a damn good job at getting the canopie leveled better ; Do the outer branches grow up faster than the inner because of the reflection off the tent , I have seen this on other tent grown plants GDB ' s one .

Highya ITS,

I agree with everyone else, she's a fine looking auto! Looks like you're really having fun with this one. And nice work getting the first node up to the canopy! During hurricane season, I tie limbs together similar to keep from breaking. Like her looks!! Happy Smokin'

:thanks:
OK got it shed , I will check it out when more time is available , it does have a Lux meter also Thanks .. You done a damn good job at getting the canopie leveled better ; Do the outer branches grow up faster than the inner because of the reflection off the tent , I have seen this on other tent grown plants GDB ' s one .
I'll try it outside to confirm, but the lowest ones have been growing the longest and therefore can have a length height advantage if you can get them to the canopy this way. If they stay down low and stay furthest from the canopy the plant bypasses them with the growth hormones. It's amazing how the plant can tell who's on top!
I agree with everyone else, she's a fine looking auto! Looks like you're really having fun with this one. And nice work getting the first node up to the canopy! During hurricane season, I tie limbs together similar to keep from breaking. Like her looks!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode, it has been kinda fun! Low stress because of my exceedingly low expectations :cheesygrinsmiley:, though if I were to do it again next winter I would try to do a bit more defoliation in the middle early on. Now I'm taking a few a day just to make it as stress free as possible.

Good idea to tie the branches together for support outside! I've done that on mine (smaller scale I would imagine ;) ) to keep them from flopping too wide to fit through the door. 🚪

I'm guessing you mean this?

You're a laugh! Copy the address bar URL and paste it here. Way easier and faster than creating an emoji onslaught. :laugh:
@Absorber here’ the post. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom