InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey a-hole adios? Idk? It’s my guess. CL🍀
Nah think Shed’s thread is ok for a bit of linguistic crap amongst the wisdom.

Hope so! Because the random stuff I see pop up in different threads long terms threads is most of the joy? The bendy LST clips OMG! Thanks Vet.

A Canadian river during thaw.

❤️

Nick

Nick

Hope so! Because the random stuff I see pop up in different threads long terms threads is most of the joy? The bendy LST clips OMG! Thanks Vet.

❤️

Nick

Nick
That was my answer to your question, my guess as to what it means. CL🍀

Thursday update on day 10 of the Summer grow and the first time feeding them nutes!

They both got my 4.5g equivalent diluted 4oz nutes plus 8oz water, which means they got 1.5g/gallon (4.5/3). Grandpa's Moonshine was top watered to runoff and 5 Killer Cookies in the SWICK cup was bottom watered to a lot of runoff, to make sure the plain water was flushed out of the res.

Here they are:

GM:

5KC:

The Le Creme CBG perlite cuttings are all showing PM, so I thought I'd show you what I mean when I say that live PM wipes off. Here they are right off the desk:

I wiped my dry finger down the circled leaf, and this is the result:

Then I sprayed them with the .25% citric acid spray and I'll show you the result this weekend.

I also sprayed the Summer grow babies because they live next to the LeC cups on the desk at night:

That's it for me...not to exciting but still! I hope your week is going smoothly and the sun is shining in your life. :cool:

Quotes:

"All generalizations are false." :)

Thanks Nick! I had forgotten about Legionnaires Disease (hotels, hospitals, cruise ships...all over!) and yes, one more reason to dump or drain that water.
That for bugs the lemon

Hey gang! I'll be on the road most of today and tomorrow (picking up my son from college - end of junior year!) so I won't be around the site much. Excuse my absence and I'll get back to the grow and the quotes on Saturday night or Sunday.

:thanks: and :Namaste:
Be careful Shedster! :Namaste:

Hey gang! I'll be on the road most of today and tomorrow (picking up my son from college - end of junior year!) so I won't be around the site much. Excuse my absence and I'll get back to the grow and the quotes on Saturday night or Sunday.

Have a safe trip. I'll hold down the fort HaHa

I gave you the answer above!

Phonetically and in a word!

I have only an emoji or a pen and paper to draw you a picture bro!

Final clue!

LOS grows probably like it more?

Nick
That’s what hey kuk whatever you said means? Whatever it’s really not that important to me anyways. CL🍀

Godspeed my brother and happy trails to you until we meet again. CL🍀

Hello hello hello! Been a minute since I've visited my own thread but Tuesday seems like a good day for an update, so here goes...

While today is day 22 for the summer grow, the pics are from yesterday because it was drizzling this morning. Actually, the sun hasn't been out at all for the last week. :( I'm going to rearrange things in the tent and get these used to the MarsHydro SP250 over the next couple of nights.

Anyway, here they were yesterday on day 21:

The SaugaViews®:

Here's a root from the 5 Killer Cookies finding its way out of the drain hole:

I have to fill the SWICK reservoir every other day, which tells me it's probably too small for the amount of soil it needs to keep damp. I'll have to keep that in mind when I upcan to 1 gallon pots this weekend.

I switched them over to @Prescription Blend nutes last week, and I'll feature that here since they were a site sponsor, even though they no longer seem to be for sale and haven't sent out prize packages for months.

Last week I mixed up Week 2 blend and this morning I moved them to Week 3 (which is also week 4 and beyond!). It's the Kelp-ful that makes it dark:

You may have noticed some spots on the older leaves in the SaugaViews® above. That's from the .25 citric acid spray, which left white spots on some leaves and brown on a few of the Grandpa's Moonshine:

That seems to be a problem only on the young plants, since none of the leaves on my clones did that. I'll wait another week or two before I go back to that as an IPM test.

I hope your weekend went well and that your grows are green!

Quotes:
It was that older looking design, almost 70’sesque one? Shame but roots must…
Looking cool - how’d the Carnie smoke after its 2.5 years in the can? That was covid time too! Thought it would be long gone!
I've harvested 56 plants in just under 6 years, so running out isn't something we do a lot of. ;) And I'm sure I'd get the same review I got when it was freshly cured: "It gets me high."
These cuties are making their move! I love the name Grampa's Moonshine!
I also love the name. One of my best mates is a generational grower and shine maker. I love the heritage.
All credit to @ChefDGreen for breeding and naming these varieties. :thanks:
:)
I’m not religious and my heritage isn’t at all Jewish but its a language that provides some lovely, almost, onomatopoeic words and phrases.
Growing up in NYC almost everyone used yiddish in some form or another.
Nick
Always up for a bit of linguistic crap! đź‘…
That for bugs the lemon
Bugs the lemon would be a great cartoon adventure series! Beyond that I don't know what you're talking about. :)
Be careful Shedster!
I was, and kept it to 80 or below for most of it!
First year went fast! Travel safe and enjoy having your son home with you again
Thanks Carmen! He's currently in decompress mode, which means sleeping, eating, and playing on his Xbox (which he bought himself last year). This was his second year up there (freshman covid year was at home), and he's only got one more to go. :thumb:
Have a safe trip. I'll hold down the fort HaHa
Thanks Keith, I appreciate it!
Godspeed my brother and happy trails to you until we meet again. CL🍀
Thank you Captain...and here we are. :high-five:
Safe and fun!
Thanks Otter! Not sure about fun with 10 hours of driving in 2 days, but we're home safe and sound. 🏡
I see you Shed That means you're safe and sound and presumably home. Good to see you back!
Nice to be back and catching up on what I missed since I came into a mess at work yesterday!
Good that you're back bro.. glad you guys had a great time
Thanks GG! Another drive up north completed successfully. Since my daughter started at UC Davis in 2017, we've been doing these 5 hour drives multiple times a year. Probably two more trips left, and then I'll only be driving for vacations! :cool:

Hello hello hello! Been a minute since I've visited my own thread but Tuesday seems like a good day for an update, so here goes...

While today is day 22 for the summer grow, the pics are from yesterday because it was drizzling this morning. Actually, the sun hasn't been out at all for the last week, :( I'm going to rearrange things in the tent and get these used to the MarsHydro SP250 over the next couple of nights.

Anyway, here they were yesterday on day 21:

The SaugaViews®:

Here's a root from the 5 Killer Cookies finding its way out of the drain hole:

I have to fill the SWICK reservoir every other day, which tells me it's probably too small for the amount of soil it needs to keep damp. I'll have to keep that in mind when I upcan to 1 gallon pots this weekend.

I switched them over to @Prescription Blend nutes last week, and I'll feature that here since they were a site sponsor, even though they no longer seem to be for sale and haven't sent out prize packages for months.

Last week I mixed up Week 2 blend and this morning I moved them to Week 3 (which is also week 4 and beyond!). It's the Kelp-ful that makes it dark:

You may have noticed some spots on the older leaves in the SaugaViews® above. That's from the .25 citric acid spray, which left white spots on some leaves and brown on a few of the Grandpa's Moonshine:

That seems to be a problem only on the young plants, since none of the leaves on my clones did that. I'll wait another week or two before I go back to that as an IPM test.

I hope your weekend went well and that your grows are green!

Quotes:

I've harvested 56 plants in just under 6 years, so running out isn't something we do a lot of. ;) And I'm sure I'd get the same review I got when it was freshly cured: "It gets me high."

All credit to @ChefDGreen for breeding and naming these varieties. :thanks:

:)

Growing up in NYC almost everyone used yiddish in some form or another.

Always up for a bit of linguistic crap! đź‘…

Bugs the lemon would be a great cartoon adventure series! Beyond that I don't know what you're talking about. :)

I was, and kept it to 80 or below for most of it!

Thanks Carmen! He's currently in decompress mode, which means sleeping, eating, and playing on his Xbox (which he bought himself last year). This was his second year up there (freshman covid year was at home), and he's only got one more to go. :thumb:

Thanks Keith, I appreciate it!

Thank you Captain...and here we are. :high-five:

Thanks Otter! Not sure about fun with 10 hours of driving in 2 days, but we're home safe and sound. 🏡

Nice to be back, and catching up on what I missed since I came back into a mess at work!

Thanks GG! Another drive up north completed successfully. Since my daughter started at UC Davis in 2017, we've been doing these 5 hour drives multiple times a year. Probably two more trips left, and then I'll only be driving for vacations! :cool:
Very nice Shed. How often have you used the PB nutes? I just get them off the zon. I know they’re still for sale there, I had a set delivered two days ago, for what it’s worth. But you can only get those soft metal bags you show in the picture, not the nice, big plastic container ones PB at least used to give out as prizes. I keep a set of those and refill from the soft bags. I find they are an excellent nute that rarely if ever meet a plant that doesn’t like them. I will say (again, fwiw), that I’ve found two things you may find relevant: one is that compared to some others, the CalMag content is on the light side, and often in late flower I begin upping it. I am at 5ml/gallon once the plants are big enough and have gone as high as 7. The second thing is that maybe a third of the time I have found it helpful to increase the concentration of the base mix in late mid to late flower. In that regard I’ve gone as high as 120% of the base mix as
prescribed (obviously across the board) and had no issues. Hope they work as well for you. Cool to focus on them despite what you mentioned. Plants look great and I love your strain selection.

Very nice Shed. How often have you used the PB nutes? I just get them off the zon. I know they’re still for sale there, I had a set delivered two days ago, for what it’s worth. But you can only get those soft metal bags you show in the picture, not the nice, big plastic container ones PB at least used to give out as prizes. I keep a set of those and refill from the soft bags. I find they are an excellent nute that rarely if ever meet a plant that doesn’t like them. I will say (again, fwiw), that I’ve found two things you may find relevant: one is that compared to some others, the CalMag content is on the light side, and often in late flower I begin upping it. I am at 5ml/gallon once the plants are big enough and have gone as high as 7. The second thing is that maybe a third of the time I have found it helpful to increase the concentration of the base mix in late mid to late flower. In that regard I’ve gone as high as 120% of the base mix as
prescribed (obviously across the board) and had no issues. Hope they work as well for you. Cool to focus on them despite what you mentioned. Plants look great and I love your strain selection.
Thanks Jon! I went to Amazon to see if they were still listed and they're not, and if you go to the Rx Blend website and click the Get Your Kit Now at Amazon button you get an Amazon page-not-found type notice. :eek:

This is my first time through with the Rx Blend. I thought I had another two boxes on the way as prizes, but that seems pretty unlikely now given how long it's been. I'll use them until I run out (I sent one box to a member here but may have another in the shed) and maybe then give Remo a chance. Those are on hand as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the heads up on how you're using them! I'll definitely keep an eye out for that as they get bigger. :thanks:

True 'dat on the need for calmag. I've had the same experience using PB.

Thanks Jon! I went to Amazon to see if they were still listed and they're not, and if you go to the Rx Blend website and click the Get Your Kit Now at Amazon button you get an Amazon page-not-found type notice. :eek:

This is my first time through with the Rx Blend. I thought I had another two boxes on the way as prizes, but that seems pretty unlikely now given how long it's been. I'll use them until I run out (I sent one box to a member here but may have another in the shed) and maybe then give Remo a chance. Those are on hand as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the heads up on how you're using them! I'll definitely keep an eye out for that as they get bigger. :thanks:
Thank you! I must have gotten in one of the last orders. Well I hope it’s not permanent, I’ll have to find something else to finish this grow. My next choice would also be Remo. My perception was they were just as good as PB in limited experience. I probably have enough left to finish out this grow after I run out of PB.

Thank you! I must have gotten in one of the last orders. Well I hope it’s not permanent, I’ll have to find something else to finish this grow. My next choice would also be Remo. My perception was they were just as good as PB in limited experience. I probably have enough left to finish out this grow after I run out of PB.
Now I’m wondering…you may know Otter recently got gifted a set after PB made a rare comment in his journal. Shortly thereafter I also got a set after a rare journal comment. I thought it was odd at the time and was going to investigate until Otters post about it, so I figured it was a cool sponsor being cool. Now I’m wondering if maybe that happened as a sort of final act of altruism. Hmm…

True 'dat on the need for calmag. I've had the same experience using PB.
Thanks GDB! How far into the grow did you find you needed to boost the calmag?
@LKABudMan said he was pretty fond of Remo, and @StoneOtter's BIL was doing well with them when he more closely followed their schedule. :)
Now I’m wondering…you may know Otter recently got gifted a set after PB made a rare comment in his journal. Shortly thereafter I also got a set after a rare journal comment. I thought it was odd at the time and was going to investigate until Otters post about it, so I figured it was a cool sponsor being cool. Now I’m wondering if maybe that happened as a sort of final act of altruism. Hmm…
Last thing I saw on the topic were Teddy's posts about it here and here.

Back
Top Bottom