InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It's too bad. I love the PB nutes. Luckily I have enough for one or two more runs in RDWC. I'm loving the Remo as well , although I have not tried them in RDWC yet.

Just wanted to repay a solid but I’m happy you have the Remo. I have 3 boxes of RX and more coming. lol. CL🍀 Edit: btw the way I have them dialed in is adding water to 32oz. container 🫙 I use for feeding.
I appreciate that Captain!
You're about to graduate!
Then next May we both graduate!
Hey jon,
I got PB twice and gave one to a member who mentioned it. The other is on the shelf waiting for an away grow to need it. I'm also waiting for one or two prize mailings from them. Too bad, good nutes!
My BIL has only used @Remo Nutrients so far.
He may be back eventually. The company is still listed as a contest sponsor, which is kinda confusing. :hmmmm:
I remember @Krissi Carbone telling me that his partner had passed so? CL🍀
That's sad news. Must have been an awful experience to make him unable to run his business selling a product folks raved about.
It's too bad. I love the PB nutes. Luckily I have enough for one or two more runs in RDWC. I'm loving the Remo as well , although I have not tried them in RDWC yet.
I'm good with you loving Remo in dirt...I won't be running DWC!
No unfortunately she has been diagnosed with lymphoma but we’re all praying for her speedy recovery . CL🍀
That's more sad news. I knew she was sick but didn't know with what. She's missed all over the site.
I hope she gets better.
Me too! :circle-of-love: @Krissi Carbone

Jon, you found PB on Amazon? I just looked again and cannot find them on there. I just put in Prescription Blend nutrients and many nutes came up but not PB, Am I doing something wrong?
No, I just got a last order before the Zon went down that I had recently received so I thought they were still on the Zon, Shed corrected me. Sorry for the confusion.

You're about to graduate!

Hey jon,
I got PB twice and gave one to a member who mentioned it. The other is on the shelf waiting for an away grow to need it. I'm also waiting for one or two prize mailings from them. Too bad, good nutes!
My BIL has only used @Remo Nutrients so far.
Oh that’s what it was. I remember you being all happy about it. Sorry didn’t mean to misrepresent your experience.

Welcome back home, Sheddy.

Glad y'all had a safe trip.
So glad that your son is enjoying his college experience and is now enjoying his Xbox at home.

Moonshine, eh?!?!
Sounds like a winner.
Summer grow is well underway!

56 plants in six years?
Maybe I should have been keeping count of how many I've grown.
I could go back and look through my journal and count but that sounds like too much of an undertaking these days.

Hope you have a lovely evening. :love:

Welcome back home, Sheddy.

Glad y'all had a safe trip.
So glad that your son is enjoying his college experience and is now enjoying his Xbox at home.
Thanks VG...he's got a few weeks before he's back to the 20,000 steps/day day camp counselor gig!
Moonshine, eh?!?!
Sounds like a winner.
Summer grow is well underway!
All thanks to the good Chef. :)
56 plants in six years?
Maybe I should have been keeping count of how many I've grown.
I could go back and look through my journal and count but that sounds like too much of an undertaking these days.
I started a spreadsheet early enough for me not to have to backtrack too far to make it an undertaking. Now I just update it with each harvest. It's got Plant (and clone number if nec.), Harvest date, Veg days, Flower days, Total days, Gram weight, Ounce weight, and g/day.

I can tell you that I've harvested 333.47 ounces so far!
Hope you have a lovely evening. :love:
Thanks my dear, you too!

Now I just update it with each harvest. It's got Plant (and clone number if nec.), Harvest date, Veg days, Flower days, Total days, Gram weight, Ounce weight, and g/day.

I can tell you that I've harvested 333.47 ounces so far!
:jawdropper: So thorough.
I'm completely lacking in that department right now. I'd better get my head back in the game.
I've been in a rut for too damn long.

Oh...
Haven't had an attack since I started using the CBG in the morning.
Looks like it's working. Thanks again.

I'll start my own plant very soon. Doubt the buds will be as pretty tho.

So thorough. I'm completely lacking in that department right now. I'd better get my head back in the game.
I've been in a rut for too damn long.
Some folks like to keep records and some folks just like to grow amazingly tall spears. I think we know which one you are. :)
Haven't had an attack since I started using the CBG in the morning. Looks like it's working. Thanks again.
:circle-of-love:
I'll start my own plant very soon. Doubt the buds will be as pretty tho.
I've seen your buds, and you're lying.
You're almost to the 21+ club.
Yeah, it's a club I just made up for folks that have grown over 21 lbs.
You're almost there!
:laugh: I'm hoping I can get at least 0.158125 ounces off these two so I can join!

Apologies for the delayed response Shed.

I start using it around the time I get some healthy looking pom-poms!

Ha,

😂

You're almost there!

I might be interested. Sounds like a fun club. Any joining requirements? Are the fringe be efits? Elsewhere here I’ve had floor shows and steaks!
😅
Some folks like to keep records and some folks just like to grow amazingly tall spears. I think we know which one you are. :)
Yeah that’s the thing. Trust in Shed. Record keeping, tall spears, an adherence to chop any fan life that should even slightly get in her eye at any given moment, we all got our pleasures doing the same thing. The last pleasure is my wife’s I might add!

Nick

You're almost there!

Yikes! I just put some rough numbers together and came out at approximately 44 lbs. Is this like the wall in the bottling room at the Jack Daniels distillery? Do I get a star or something for every 21 lbs grown?

And then I saw the words Moonshine and thought this.

Sweet purple pumpin Purpinator!

Someone save Mrs. Shed! Hes doing it again!

Apologies for the delayed response Shed.
I start using it around the time I get some healthy looking pom-poms!
I don't call that a delay! Thanks for the info GDB, I'll keep an eye on it as I head into flower.
Any joining requirements?
I'm guessing 21lbs of dry weight harvested? You should be there in a week or two. ;) Also, the spears aren't mine, they're VG's!
Yikes! I just put some rough numbers together and came out at approximately 44 lbs. Is this like the wall in the bottling room at the Jack Daniels distillery? Do I get a star or something for every 21 lbs grown?
No, you're in the 43lb club, so you only get the one star. Anyway, you're already a star! ⭐
And then I saw the words Moonshine and thought this.
Sweet purple pumpin Purpinator!
Someone save Mrs. Shed! Hes doing it again!
LOL nice work finding that! Fortunately for all involved, the only Moonshine* in this grow is the name of the variety. Phewf!

*Cookies n Chem x Purple Punch x GG#4

I'm guessing 21lbs of dry weight harvested? You should be there in a week or two. ;) Also, the spears aren't mine, they're VG's!
Nah. Don’t think so 😅

But Ii’ll check - right after I after ai check out VG’s spears!

Oh the floorshow reference? Blame @bluter 😅

It was on offer (briefly!) in his Happy Hempster thread!

Thanks for the link, Shed!

EDIT - Huh! @Virgin Ground - those autos on spears by which I mean you got those off autos?!

You meant you got to grow 21lbs since huh… last week!

Wowsa. Amazeballs.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom