InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday update for y'all! Couple of odds and ends...

Starting with the root-pruned Sour G, which is not dead yet ;) :

Here is the Jack Herer 1.1 clone, due for some serious thinning this weekend:

And last, I'm testing some stronger iso/alcohol water mix on my flowering Doug's Varin (flip day 22). I sprayed a lower branch that will be coming off in the post-stretch thinning to see if a 2:9 mix of 70% iso and water has any negative effects:

I want something stronger than 1:9 because I'm not sure it's all that effective, but I will want to test this on the leaves and pistils, and then later on in flower to see if it will melt trichomes, as alcohol does. I've seen recommendations of straight 70% iso but I won't be testing that!

If anyone is interested in figuring out dilution strength for anything, this site will do it for you easy peasy:

Here is a screenshot of my 2:9 calculation for 70% isopropyl alcohol (totaling 11 liters in the Volume After Dilution box):
dilution calc.JPG

You check the box you want it to calculate and fill in the others. And no need to change the liters to ounces or ml because the ratios will stay the same as long as you're using the same measure for the iso and the water.

That's the peek into my garden this morning. I hope all is well with you and yours.

:green_heart:

Quotes:
Wow, answers to all! Well, sort of. Lmao. You're hilarious. I was about to write, damn, that was a pretty easy clue about the Beatles, but then I noticed the +/- sign. I literally laughed out loud in my garage at that and my dog came over to see who I must be communicating with.
You need to watch more comedy specials (I recommend John Mulaney) so your dog gets used to sounds of your levity!
The 20 branch clone looks good , I have taken clones in flower but didnt work out i think they were to cold or small ?
Thanks sb! Sorry yours didn't take. Warmth plays a big part in my cloning operation, and cuttings in flower tend to be harder to root to begin with.

Not dead yet isn't even close! Oooh I ordered some Jack Herer seeds today. What about it does your family like?
Thanks Otter! No one's tried it yet (got another 2 weeks cure at least), but I'm going to flower this clone anyway since the last one suffered from the cold nighttime temps. I want some flowers closer to what the breeder intended.

I'll let you know when I get the "smoke report"! ;)

Thanks Otter! No one's tried it yet (got another 2 weeks cure at least), but I'm going to flower this clone anyway since the last one suffered from the cold nighttime temps. I want some flowers closer to what the breeder intended.

I'll let you know when I get the "smoke report"! ;)
That'd be cool! It's an honored plant.

Thursday update for y'all! Couple of odds and ends...

Starting with the root-pruned Sour G, which is not dead yet ;) :

Here is the Jack Herer 1.1 clone, due for some serious thinning this weekend:

And last, I'm testing some stronger iso/alcohol water mix on my flowering Doug's Varin (flip day 22). I sprayed a lower branch that will be coming off in the post-stretch thinning to see if a 2:9 mix of 70% iso and water has any negative effects:

I want something stronger than 1:9 because I'm not sure it's all that effective, but I will want to test this on the leaves and pistils, and then later on in flower to see if it will melt trichomes, as alcohol does. I've seen recommendations of straight 70% iso but I won't be testing that!

If anyone is interested in figuring out dilution strength for anything, this site will do it for you easy peasy:

Here is a screenshot of my 2:9 calculation for 70% isopropyl alcohol (totaling 11 liters in the Volume After Dilution box):
dilution calc.JPG

You check the box you want it to calculate and fill in the others. And no need to change the liters to ounces or ml because the ratios will stay the same as long as you're using the same measure for the iso and the water.

That's the peek into my garden this morning. I hope all is well with you and yours.

:green_heart:

Quotes:

You need to watch more comedy specials (I recommend John Mulaney) so your dog gets used to sounds of your levity!

Thanks sb! Sorry yours didn't take. Warmth plays a big part in my cloning operation, and cuttings in flower tend to be harder to root to begin with.
Lol. I'm a Mitch Hedberg fan. She doesn't get him yet. Lol. All this dog listens to whether music or comedy is dead guys. Hmm......

Lol. I'm a Mitch Hedberg fan. She doesn't get him yet. Lol. All this dog listens to whether music or comedy is dead guys. Hmm......
Did you hear about the narcoleptic, dyslexic agnostic?

He stayed up all night wondering if there's a doG.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you hear about the narcoleptic, dyslexic agnostic?

He stayed up all night wondering if there's a doG.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:bravo:

Be glad to GDB! Those are the numbers that I've accomplished using some nute blending software.
If you're talking about Hydrobuddy, I've had zero luck getting it to run on Windows 11. Well, maybe that's not true.

But from what I've read, when you download the app you're supposed to get a database loaded with specs on many of the commercial products that are available. I don't ever seem to get this info. loaded no matter what version of Hydrobuddy I download.

What can I be doing wrong?

If you're talking about Hydrobuddy, I've had zero luck getting it to run on Windows 11. Well, maybe that's not true.

But from what I've read, when you download the app you're supposed to get a database loaded with specs on many of the commercial products that are available. I don't ever seem to get this info. loaded no matter what version of Hydrobuddy I download.

What can I be doing wrong?
I have tried to load this on my Android, first on a S7 then on an S21, and it would not run on either.

Friday afternoon update! Let's lead off with today's picture of the bud that was sprayed with the 2:9 70% iso spray yesterday:

Here is yesterday's pic for comparison:

Looks safe at this stage as long as it dries in the shade.

How about some pics of the whole Doug's Varin from @Weed Seeds Express on flip day 23:

And some stacking flowers:

So far so good! And it's going to get post-stretch thinning today. :)

And finally, @Nev commented on how big the Jack Herer 1.1 clone was getting, so I got a couple of pics comparing it to the Candida:

They're both going to get trimmed this weekend, so I'll show you the after pics later.

That's it from me! I hope your weekend plans include fun and relaxation. A nap even. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Friday afternoon update! Let's lead off with today's picture of the bud that was sprayed with the 2:9 70% iso spray yesterday:

Here is yesterday's pic for comparison:

Looks safe at this stage as long as it dries in the shade.

How about some pics of the whole Doug's Varin from @Weed Seeds Express on flip day 23:

And some stacking flowers:

So far so good! And it's going to get post-stretch thinning today. :)

And finally, @Nev commented on how big the Jack Herer 1.1 clone was getting, so I got a couple of pics comparing it to the Candida:

They're both going to get trimmed this weekend, so I'll show you the after pics later.

That's it from me! I hope your weekend plans include fun and relaxation. A nap even. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Awesome post to hit the weekend with! That Candida is just ridiculous. It literally looks like three plants on top of one giant tree trunk. Just amazing. You're a patient man. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom