InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Candida is a beastie girl , awesome as normal. Trim coming , filling that salve bin . The Jackherer and the Doug’sVarin looking great .
Thanks WH and nice to see you 'round these parts again! And I know I've promised this before, so here are the salve bins (the light ones are sunbleached):
20220218_133630 Salve bin(s).jpg

This doesn't include about 10 rootballs and four whole dead plants that need to be processed. Can I stop saving now? Anyone need stuff to make salve? Anyone have a small wood chipper? My name is InTheShed and I'm a trim-hoarder.

:ciao: Looking good over here Shed.
I'll let you know when I get the "smoke report"! ;)
Hmmmm…. I’ll be it goes like this: “it gets me high”. :blunt:
What can I be doing wrong?
:roorrip:
My name is InTheShed and I'm a trim-hoarder.
Finally! A flaw intheShed! :laughtwo:
Too bad I’m all the way over on the East coast and you are all the way over on the West coast because I would try your weed and give you detailed smoke reports and also take some of those salve bins off your hands! :love:

Thanks WH and nice to see you 'round these parts again! And I know I've promised this before, so here are the salve bins (the light ones are sunbleached):
20220218_133630 Salve bin(s).jpg

This doesn't include about 10 rootballs and four whole dead plants that need to be processed. Can I stop saving now? Anyone need stuff to make salve? Anyone have a small wood chipper? My name is InTheShed and I'm a trim-hoarder.
Do you keep the roots and stems because even in them there's stuff to be used? I had no idea there was any reason to save that stuff whatsoever! What can you do with it? Same as the leaf, just less return? Very interesting. And damn, you're an animal, look at that stash. I'll just be borrowing all of that to kief and then returning it if that's cool. Lol!

Looking good over here Shed.
:thanks:
Hmmmm…. I’ll be it goes like this: “it gets me high”.
Sounds like you've been here before... :)
Too bad I’m all the way over on the East coast and you are all the way over on the West coast because I would try your weed and give you detailed smoke reports and also take some of those salve bins off your hands!
I know right? :(
Do you keep the roots and stems because even in them there's stuff to be used? I had no idea there was any reason to save that stuff whatsoever! What can you do with it? Same as the leaf, just less return? Very interesting. And damn, you're an animal, look at that stash. I'll just be borrowing all of that to kief and then returning it if that's cool. Lol!
There's no kief on that stuff so it won't get you high, but it's perfect for SALVE! Click that link for all the details. :)

Hiya Shed!

Just want to clarify - you are using 2 parts isopropyl alcohol (70%) to 9 parts regular tap water - and spray all over the place (top / bottom / under) like other soapy type sprays? Do you rinse with plain water at all?

Apologies if you have answered upthread.

Thanks!

Hiya Shed!
Just want to clarify - you are using 2 parts isopropyl alcohol (70%) to 9 parts regular tap water - and spray all over the place (top / bottom / under) like other soapy type sprays? Do you rinse with plain water at all?
Apologies if you have answered upthread.
Thanks!
No worries! You have it exactly right. 2 parts 70% iso to 9 parts water and spray the entire plant. No rinsing needed because the alcohol evaporates, leaving just plain water behind.

I am waiting for an aphid infestation so I can test its efficacy against the 1:9 spray!

Wow :thedoubletake: I knew that DV was a beauty but had no idea she towered over the JH clone like that. She is definitely the matriarch of the shed. Outstanding plants!
My name is InTheShed and I'm a trim-hoarder.
:laugh::rofl::laugh:
They say admission is the 1st step to recovery.

How do you process a root ball?

Nice weather you have down there
Thanks dynamo! A few grey days this earlier week and now we're back to the 60s. :)
Loos like shed is Extracting things. To me didn't read all that just seen the pile
Extracting all the non-THC goodness 7D2!
How do you process a root ball?
It's the whole plant that gets processed, which involves cutting the plant from the roots, cutting off all the branches to add to the box with all the branches that needs to be put through a wood chipper, putting the trunk away to dry (in case I make another pipe), breaking down the rootball and saving the roots that remain attached, and rinsing off the dirt from them so I can put them to dry for the salve bin!

No worries! You have it exactly right. 2 parts 70% iso to 9 parts water and spray the entire plant. No rinsing needed because the alcohol evaporates, leaving just plain water behind.

I am waiting for an aphid infestation so I can test its efficacy against the 1:9 spray!
Right on!
Looking forward to the updates on effectiveness.

:thanks:

Sounds like you've been here before... :)

I know right? :(

There's no kief on that stuff so it won't get you high, but it's perfect for SALVE! Click that link for all the details. :)
Gotcha, thanks. Betcha there's a fair share on those boxes of pristine leaf though. Lol.

Highya ITS,

Doug's Varin pics look much better than the ones posted in the other journal. She is stacking nicely. Looking very nice.

Love that pic with your Candida and JH. So much difference. Form on both are the same!! Happy Smokin'

Thanks dynamo! A few grey days this earlier week and now we're back to the 60s. :)

Extracting all the non-THC goodness 7D2!

It's the whole plant that gets processed, which involves cutting the plant from the roots, cutting off all the branches to add to the box with all the branches that needs to be put through a wood chipper, putting the trunk away to dry (in case I make another pipe), breaking down the rootball and saving the roots that remain attached, and rinsing off the dirt from them so I can put them to dry for the salve bin!
Yeah I figured that bro. I did same thing but I used bacradi 151 to get cbd oil

Bacardi 151 There is a story there ha shed :cheesygrinsmiley: That Doug does look a lot better over here first time i seen the stacking NICE !!
All I had to use. Dangerous and hell tho. One drop on the oven puuiffffff. Up in flames. Lmao dam lucky two.. never tried that again ether.

Back
Top Bottom