InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

but I don't post an update unless there's something to update
Ohhhh... is that how this journaling thing is supposed to happen?! Huh, who knew?!
And here is the before and after pic (before on the left):
Plant of the month...
:cough::reading420magazine:
Some early frost:
Yeah it is!!! That's going to be some amazing flowers.
If I was keeping score I would have just snapped my pencil!

Can you help me interpret this? :Rasta:
Right GDB?! What in the hell kind of hieroglyphics are being pushed on us on this site?!

If I knew what you were referring to I'd know how to respond, but I'm not sure so I'll go with :ciao:
Well, congrats on LA winning the SuperBowl. They were the better team. I was rooting for Joe Burrow hoping to boost his conficence going forward. Oh well. It is what it is!!
I enjoyed your pruning of SourG reveg. Nice job! Also like the pistils in your Dougs Varin. Nice job all around!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! It was a heck of a game until the last seconds, and I'm sure Joe has complete confidence in himself, if not in his O-line. :cheesygrinsmiley:
If I was keeping score I would have just snapped my pencil!
Can you help me interpret this?
Be glad to GDB! Those are the numbers that I've accomplished using some nute blending software. I put in what I'm aiming for and the products it should use to get there, and it does the best it can with what it has to to work with.

I wanted about 160 N and 180 K for this stage of flower and how nitrogen hungry it is, and I want the P in the low 30s. The Ca, Mg, and S numbers are attempts at hitting specific ratios.

For example I want Ca to be 50% of K, Mg to be 50% of Ca, and S to be 10% of N. Silica floats in its own world from 50ppm in veg to 30ppm after stretch.

None of this would be easy (maybe even possible) without software (like I use) or a specifically designed spreadsheet like farside or Felipe use. And they have slightly different targets as well. Still, we're all in the same ballpark SoFi Stadium.

I hope that makes it a bit clearer. Now the water-only folks can all @ me with their self-righteous replies. ;)

Looking good Shed. Doug V is gorgeous. :love::love: I’ve not watched a football game all season but I was happy to see the Rams win the Super Bowl in their hometown. How special is that!
OH! Happy Birthday!!!
Thanks Boo, but before everyone starts up, it is NOT my birthday!*
Ohhhh... is that how this journaling thing is supposed to happen?! Huh, who knew?!
LOL...just for me. ;)
Plant of the month...
LOLOL!
Yeah it is!!! That's going to be some amazing flowers.
Hope I can do right by this one. :thumb:
Right GDB?! What in the hell kind of hieroglyphics are being pushed on us on this site?!
No nutes for you!

This post doesn't actually matter to anyone now...since it's your birthday! WoooHooo!!! You look great for being like 90 or 100 years old. At first, I thought you looked kind of old. Then I realized how long you've been on this site... and well...this place can really add on the years. So keep up the great work!

Nice work on the root pruning Shed! And nice of you to prune the Sour G to look like a heart for Valentines :green_heart:

Good to see your Guy Fieri heads have frosted tips :cheesygrinsmiley:

That monster cropped clone is branching out very well, like you said she will be something special!

Nice frost on the perfect shade of green DV!
So that's why they call it monster cropping!
Happy Birthday to Nova! She's 2 today!

I also saw one online that said to wrap a damp cotton ball in tin foil and poke holes in the tin foil.

Just for the scientific record, 2 days ago, I made up 3 of these humidity packs by wrapping damp paper towel in tin foil and poking holes in them. I placed one into each of 3 jars that were all showing 55% humidity.

This morning, all 3 jars have increased their humidity by 5%. I'm pretty pleased with this little experiment and plan on making more of these to use in the future.

Happy Birthday Shedster! Wishing you mega Joy the entire month .
All the plants look great but your Sour G monstercroped clone is just eye catching. She’s going to be something else.
Thanks Nev! A joyous birth month sounds great even though only get 28 days. :rolleyes:
Nice bonsai work! I saw what you did there. Speaking of getting her frost! Nice frost so early!
Thanks Otter! It's the only time I ever use that box saw. :rootcut:
Nice work on the root pruning Shed! And nice of you to prune the Sour G to look like a heart for Valentines
Good to see your Guy Fieri heads have frosted tips
That monster cropped clone is branching out very well, like you said she will be something special!
Thank you N! Heart shapes just flow from my gifted hands, or I had no idea. You decide!

And that mostercropped Sour G will either be part of the STS spray-down this spring or it will be a temporary mother plant while I wait to see if I finally get some seeds. :hmmmm:
Nice frost on the perfect shade of green DV! So that's why they call it monster cropping! Happy Birthday to Nova! She's 2 today!
Happy belated birthday to Nova! Thanks Carcass. :)
Just for the scientific record, 2 days ago, I made up 3 of these humidity packs by wrapping damp paper towel in tin foil and poking holes in them. I placed one into each of 3 jars that were all showing 55% humidity.
This morning, all 3 jars have increased their humidity by 5%. I'm pretty pleased with this little experiment and plan on making more of these to use in the future.
Well done HG! Can we see pics of this new invention?
Morning shed
Morning Afternoon 7D2!

All this birthday talk has me confused I must say. I've gathered your birthday is in February sometime, but we don't know the actual day? Is that right? It's a secret?

Lol. Well, Happy Birthday month then Shed!

You know I have to ask some questions:
- how old are you for real?
- what day is it in February for real?
- is this a free way to get extra birthday gifts?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pretty sure I ain't getting answers, at least on the first two. Lol!! Enjoy your day...week....month....whichever it is!

All this birthday talk has me confused I must say. I've gathered your birthday is in February sometime, but we don't know the actual day? Is that right? It's a secret?
Correct.
Happy Birthday month then Shed!
Thanks Jon!
You know I have to ask some questions:
- how old are you for real?
- what day is it in February for real?
- is this a free way to get extra birthday gifts?
• ± the age the Beatles sang about being
• that's part of the NDA
• no gifts please!

Correct.

Thanks Jon!

• ± the age the Beatles sang about being
• that's part of the NDA
• no gifts please!
Wow, answers to all! Well, sort of. Lmao. You're hilarious. I was about to write, damn, that was a pretty easy clue about the Beatles, but then I noticed the +/- sign. I literally laughed out loud in my garage at that and my dog came over to see who I must be communicating with.

:happy-birthday:

Back
Top Bottom