InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy New Year Shed, Sheds family and all the rest of the peoples here! I hope everyone has a great 2022!
:party:

Ahoy Commodore
I have done as you asked and will accommodate our friend with a splash of the jazz to help him along. Throwing in a blend of the 2019 brass stocks. It should be a fertility coming out party.

Do me a big, keep guard for any bullying cast in the path of the young droughters. :love:

Monday update, the first of 2022 and definitely not during Monday Night Football! And, welcome to the 1400th page of this perpetual journal. :cheesygrinsmiley:

First, to answer @smokesbetter's question about when the flowering two will be done, here they were on Friday Dec. 31st, flip day 61:

Sour G:

Sour G:

Sour G:

Sour G:

Jack Herer:

Jack Herer:

Jack Herer:

Still drinking too, so I'd say another week at least!

Last night decided that I was going to flip my Doug's Varin when @Virgin Ground flips hers, and that rather than having it share the tent with the bushy Candida, I'd let it have the 2x4 to itself. So I lollipopped it last night along with removing the 3rd node and the weaker of the two 4ths (1st and 2nd nodes had already been removed).

I'm still tucking those huge fan leaves, and now I'm training it into a rectangle to see if I can fill the width before we flip. Here it is on day 63:

Did you spot the two binder clips hanging off the supercrops?

I'll be pulling some of the branches at the diagonals (11, 1, 5, and 7:00) out to the sides to get it wider over the next few days. I'm thinking of tying them to bamboo to hold them into place.

In other news, I made sourdough bread yesterday!

I hope your new year's eve/day was fun and safe, and that 2022 is off to a pretty good start all things considered! Let's make it the best we can, together. :peace:

Quotes:
Your garden's looking great Shed! Happy New Year to all.
Thanks Stunger! I hope the new year brings great things to your family and your balcony. :)
It could happen! Happy New Year!
Thanks Otter! To you as well.
Happy new year Shed!!! And happy new year to all the shed heads (that's us! Lol)
:) Happy 2022 Moony!
Happy New Year Shed! May your 2022 bring health and happiness to all your family! See you next year!
Next year it is, and seeing you would make it a better year already!
There is, it's called FN Nutes®, it's just not commercially available...yet...lol
LOL!
Heppy new year Shed! May 2022 bring you and loved ones the best!
:party::headbanger::tommy::theband::theband:
Edit: forgot the balloons
Balloons deflate faster than music, so thanks for bringing the band MG!
Happy New Year Shed
Happy new year to you double H!
Happy new year Shed and crew! Been a heck of a year. Heres to an organized 2022!
Organized, healthy, and happy...thanks Reave! :high-five:
Happy New Year, Shed and family!
Thank you Carcass! I hope new year's rockin' babysittiin' eve went well. :)
HNY, brother Shed! Thank you for what you bring to this community!
The same can be said about you, and congratulations on closing out the year as December Member of the Month!
I guess I missed something. I am still running MC and having a hell of a good time. All you folks can send me your old MC and I will putz around until I get my head out of my rear and ask my mentor @farside05 what the heck did I miss?
As I mentioned in your thread, you're doing really well with MC alone, so unless you want to start blending your own nutes I think you should carry on with your program. If you find it's not working for you anymore, then we can talk spreadsheets and ratios.
Plant look great but your right you can tell the difference from inside grown than the more pampered , how much time you got in flower left ? Thanks for checking into the old seed spout for me
Glad to be able to help sb!
Happiest of New Years Shed. Hopefully we see a end to the madness of the last 2.
Wouldn't that be nice! Thanks Baron. :)
Happy New Year, Shed and Everyone here.
Now that I'm quasi caught up, I hope to keep current. I do very little social media during the holiday season, but now that it's over...
Whatever you do you'll be doing more here than MrSauga. ;)
:thumb: Happy New Year :woohoo: :cheer: :yahoo: :theband:
:thanks: dynamo!
Happy New Year, Shed! I hope 2022 is great for you and your family!
Thanks HG! I hope you and Felonious got to spend it doing something you love.
Happy New Year Shed, and no I absolutely did not defame you (much or often) in today’s journal post.
But seriously thank you for your continued support, you rock Sir…!!!
Har! Thanks 013, and a happy 2022 to you.
Happy New Year to you and yours, Shed. (I feel like I've already said that, but I'm not sure.)
When you return to the full swing of things on Monday, please don't post any updates during Monday Night Football. Thanks.
It's always good to hear good wishes here. I think I'm clear of MNF at this hour!
I think you mean rugby for girls instead of football hehe. Take the armour off and play a real man's sport hehe
LOL! Rugby, the UFC of ball games...have you seen their ears? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy New Year Shed, Sheds family and all the rest of the peoples here! I hope everyone has a great 2022!
Thank you candycane, and I hope the new year treats you fabulously!
If I didn't say it here already HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!! And Thanks to Maritimer We can move on soon Thank You Sir ! and NTH for taking on a project .
Not sure how NTH is involved (did I miss a post?) but I'm glad you're on the road to growing again!
journal page 1400….
:yahoo: We just keep going and going and going...
Happy Monday Shed! Back to nermal. Aaaah.
Ramping up to nermal as fest as I cen!
Ahoy Commodore
I have done as you asked and will accommodate our friend with a splash of the jazz to help him along. Throwing in a blend of the 2019 brass stocks. It should be a fertility coming out party.
Do me a big, keep guard for any bullying cast in the path of the young droughters.
Hooking sb up with the goods is incredibly nice of you, thanks! If you have a chance, can you post the instructions here for doing it as well?

And in terms of running interference for new droughters, I will have a whole offensive line with me from @Krissi1982 to Rex to Otter to others I just can't think of at the moment. :thumb:

Lookin good Shed! I wouldn’t expect anything less over here!
Did you spot the two binder clips hanging off the supercrops?

No I didn’t until after you mentioned it but I was never very good at the where’s Waldo books lol

Nice bud close ups as well, definitely seeing some clears in those shots little ways to go yet!

I am so behind on this journal it is ridiculous. Your trichome shots are just lovely and DV has such wonderful coloring. Thanks for the support, preferably not the Giants offensive line...anyone else...anyone...even JV HS in Texas somewhere

Highya ITS,

Your Doug's Varin is looking like she'll fill the space nicely, and not so far in the future. I'm still surprised at different ways to train cannabis ladies!
Happy New Year to and your Mrs. and family! Hope you all have a safe and joyous new year! Happy Smokin'

Lookin good Shed! I wouldn’t expect anything less over here!
No I didn’t until after you mentioned it but I was never very good at the where’s Waldo books lol
Nice bud close ups as well, definitely seeing some clears in those shots little ways to go yet!
Thanks for cruising by N! Nice to see all the sparkle, and of course sit on my hands as long as possible. Lately I've been trying to wait for the plants to stop drinking and not worry so much about the trichs because of the way the sun ambers them, but trichome pics are just so much fun to look at!
I am so behind on this journal it is ridiculous. Your trichome shots are just lovely and DV has such wonderful coloring. Thanks for the support, preferably not the Giants offensive line...anyone else...anyone...even JV HS in Texas somewhere
Thanks Krissi! Not the Giants and not Michigan last Friday. :(

And as someone who has started 86 threads since you got here mid-July it's really not surprising you fall behind on some others!
Happy New Year my dear Shed! I hope you enjoyed your rainy forced vacation. I can’t wait to see how you fill that 2x4 with the DV.
Thanks Boo! Rainy staycay wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, but the electric bill from the lights and the heat won't be much fun next month!

And when I pulled out the Candida and centered the DV in there I was picturing your amazing single-plant tent grows, and hoping I can get to half that size. :thumb:
Your Doug's Varin is looking like she'll fill the space nicely, and not so far in the future. I'm still surprised at different ways to train cannabis ladies! Happy New Year to and your Mrs. and family! Hope you all have a safe and joyous new year! Happy Smokin'
Than you Bode! I've seen pics of Chris' DV and it looks like it can get pretty big in flower, so I'm hopeful I end up with a perfect 2x4 rectangle. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ooh Sour G coming up soon. Please pass the V Douglas?
Harvesting doesn't get old to me! You?
LOL!

Harvesting doesn't get old to me unless I have to trim 10 ounces all by myself. Then it's old for a day, and then not old at all. :)

It good to learn from people here , as i never new that a flowering plant would slow drinking habits when done , And the seeds in refinance are Afghani from 1993 a pure Indica that were saved by my Dad when we had a large grow going on . I had got a request from NTH and we discussed the fact they were OLD and would like to get more seeds that are up to date ,, I am still planning on sending some to you and we will talk then through PM . :cool:

Hooking sb up with the goods is incredibly nice of you, thanks! If you have a chance, can you post the instructions here for doing it as well?
Whoa Skipper,
sb shot me a thank you and I got to thinking we got some crossed wires. (Your fault me thinks) i followed yer orders fer the NTH. What post did you mention hooking up sb? I will of course. :love:

Thanks Krissi! Not the Giants and not Michigan last Friday. :(

And as someone who has started 86 threads since you got here mid-July it's really not surprising you fall behind on some others!
What?

Whoa Skipper,
sb shot me a thank you and I got to thinking we got some crossed wires. (Your fault me thinks) i followed yer orders fer the NTH. What post did you mention hooking up sb? I will of course.
I'm thoroughly confused! I don't remember NTH being involved in the original discussion at all! This is the post that I was responding to when I mentioned you and MeJA:
Looking for some info on sprouting old seeds , there Afghanistan from 1992 solid Indica would like to get the strain going again It was a great smoke , Thank You in Advance intheshed talk soon Happy New Years All !!!
I didn't know NTH was part of the discussion, hence my confusion. :hmmmm:
It good to learn from people here , as i never new that a flowering plant would slow drinking habits when done , And the seeds in refinance are Afghani from 1993 a pure Indica that were saved by my Dad when we had a large grow going on . I had got a request from NTH and we discussed the fact they were OLD and would like to get more seeds that are up to date ,, I am still planning on sending some to you and we will talk then through PM .
:goodluck: with them sb, or NTH, or whoever is going to sprout them!
And the seeds in refinance are Afghani from 1993 a pure Indica that were saved by my Dad when we had a large grow going on .
Wow! I hope you can get some to grow. o_O
I had the same thought when I looked. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your Good hooking NTH was the one in need .
Whoever got the hookup, thanks Maritimer!

Wednesday update, starting with the nighttime temps in the shed:

At least they're no longer cold at night, even if it's too late for them to bulk up.

Speaking of bulk, take a look at the Candida I'll be flowering at some point!

No way that will fit in the tent in flower, even by itself. I guess I'll have to postpone it until spring when it will be enormous.
:eek:

Maybe I'll flip it and the Jack Herer 1.1 clone at the same time. It's getting too big for a 1 gallon pot now:

I'll probably wait until someone tells me they really like a JH tester. Might have to take one this week...

In other news, here is a side view of the Doug's Varin in the sun on day 65:

You can see that there's nothing but huge tucked fan leaves on the interior since I lollipopped it, and I have it pretty much squared-out now:

As the sides grow it will get more rectangular in preparation for the tent flip in the next weeks.

That's it from my garden today, except that the flowering plants are still drinking every two days. They don't look like much, but how they look will forever remind me not to flower this time of year in the shed.
:)

Stay safe and warm!
:peace:

Quote:
Looking great in here Shed. I hope you guys have a wonderful 2022.
:love:
Thank you Grandpa! I hope the same for you and Grandma.
:love:

Back
Top Bottom