InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Wednesday update, starting with the nighttime temps in the shed:

At least they're no longer cold at night, even if it's too late for them to bulk up.

Speaking of bulk, take a look at the Candida I'll be flowering at some point!

No way that will fit in the tent in flower, even by itself. I guess I'll have to postpone it until spring when it will be enormous.
:eek:

Maybe I'll flip it and the Jack Herer 1.1 clone at the same time. It's getting too big for a 1 gallon pot now:

I'll probably wait until someone tells me they really like a JH tester. Might have to take one this week...

In other news, here is a side view of the Doug's Varin in the sun on day 65:

You can see that there's nothing but huge tucked fan leaves on the interior since I lollipopped it, and I have it pretty much squared-out now:

As the sides grow it will get more rectangular in preparation for the tent flip in the next weeks.

That's it from my garden today, except that the flowering plants are still drinking every two days. They don't look like much, but how they look will forever remind me not to flower this time of year in the shed.
:)

Stay safe and warm!
:peace:

Quote:

Thank you Grandpa! I hope the same for you and Grandma.
:love:
I give you props bro damn beautiful plants bushy as hell

Wednesday update, starting with the nighttime temps in the shed:

At least they're no longer cold at night, even if it's too late for them to bulk up.

Speaking of bulk, take a look at the Candida I'll be flowering at some point!

No way that will fit in the tent in flower, even by itself. I guess I'll have to postpone it until spring when it will be enormous.
:eek:

Maybe I'll flip it and the Jack Herer 1.1 clone at the same time. It's getting too big for a 1 gallon pot now:

I'll probably wait until someone tells me they really like a JH tester. Might have to take one this week...

In other news, here is a side view of the Doug's Varin in the sun on day 65:

You can see that there's nothing but huge tucked fan leaves on the interior since I lollipopped it, and I have it pretty much squared-out now:

As the sides grow it will get more rectangular in preparation for the tent flip in the next weeks.

That's it from my garden today, except that the flowering plants are still drinking every two days. They don't look like much, but how they look will forever remind me not to flower this time of year in the shed.
:)

Stay safe and warm!
:peace:

Quote:

Thank you Grandpa! I hope the same for you and Grandma.
:love:
Wow. Amazing as always, very impressive, and god, the yield on that C is going to be unreal! So you actually shape the plant in a rectangle as you outdoor train it in preparation to flower in a tent? Very interesting, the exact opposite approach I am taking with my Apple Blossom. I'll have to try your way. Look at those vegging plants!!! That screams outdoors to me. Super sweet Shed.

You do have some beauties!

I give you props bro damn beautiful plants bushy as hell
Thanks marcus! I plan on stripping out a lot of the bushiness this weekend if the sun comes out!
Wow. Amazing as always, very impressive, and god, the yield on that C is going to be unreal! So you actually shape the plant in a rectangle as you outdoor train it in preparation to flower in a tent? Very interesting, the exact opposite approach I am taking with my Apple Blossom. I'll have to try your way. Look at those vegging plants!!! That screams outdoors to me. Super sweet Shed.
I don't usually have to shape them because I don't often flip in the tent (too small!), but with the Doug's Varin I'll be flipping with Virgin Ground (who has less room to work with), so rectangular it is. :)
You do have some beauties!
Thank you babygirl! I try not to take pics of the uglies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That said, I'll get some pics this weekend since they're time is nearly up.
.. and always beautifully presented for us too!
Aww thanks Stunger. The sun helps, like it might on a balcony! :thumb:

Thanks marcus! I plan on stripping out a lot of the bushiness this weekend if the sun comes out!

I don't usually have to shape them because I don't often flip in the tent (too small!), but with the Doug's Varin I'll be flipping with Virgin Ground (who has less room to work with), so rectangular it is. :)

Thank you babygirl! I try not to take pics of the uglies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That said, I'll get some pics this weekend since they're time is nearly up.

Aww thanks Stunger. The sun helps, like it might on a balcony! :thumb:
Hell yeah and you're welcome

Sunday night update for anyone still here at this time, or those who will be up earlier than I tomorrow morning. :ciao:

Got the thinning done that I've been talking about recently, so let's take a look at that first.

Leading off with the massive Candida bush:

Followed by the Jack Herer 1.1 clone:

And finally, the makeover on reveged Sour G:

This one will probably be used for the next round of STS, though I might just toss it when the time comes if all the clones survive splitting next weekend.

I promised pics of the flowering two (flip day 70), stunted early in flower by nighttime chill in the shed, dealing with PM from rainy days in the shed, and suffering from low pH in the ProMix HP. Let's start with the saddest of the two, Sour G:

No I did not drought this! That one actually looked better. :)

And here is the Jack Herer:

I checked the trichomes on both and they don't seem to have ripened at all in the last week. If they look the same next weekend they're coming down no matter what.

And once those two meet the chopping block (and when @Virgin Ground is ready), the Doug's Varin from @Weed Seeds Express will be a rectangle and get flipped alone in the tent:

Right now it shares the space with the big Candida bush at night, but when I flip the DV, all the vegging plants will go in the shed with the light on all night. That should keep the temps in there in the low-mid 60s, which I'm okay with for nighttime veg temps.

I hope your weekend went well and you're staying safe as we move through January. Let's do our best to make tomorrow brighter. :peace:

is that the best you can do friend??

:adore:

Sunday night update for anyone still here at this time, or those who will be up earlier than I tomorrow morning. :ciao:

Got the thinning done that I've been talking about recently, so let's take a look at that first.

This one will probably be used for the next round of STS, though I might just toss it when the time comes if all the clones survive splitting next weekend.

I promised pics of the flowering two (flip day 70), stunted early in flower by nighttime chill in the shed, dealing with PM from rainy days in the shed, and suffering from low pH in the ProMix HP. Let's start with the saddest of the two, Sour G:

I checked the trichomes on both and they don't seem to have ripened at all in the last week. If they look the same next weekend they're coming down no matter what.

And once those two meet the chopping block (and when @Virgin Ground is ready), the Doug's Varin from @Weed Seeds Express will be a rectangle and get flipped alone in the tent:

Right now it shares the space with the big Candida bush at night, but when I flip the DV, all the vegging plants will go in the shed with the light on all night. That should keep the temps in there in the low-mid 60s, which I'm okay with for nighttime veg temps.

I hope your weekend went well and you're staying safe as we move through January. Let's do our best to make tomorrow brighter. :peace:
How do you get the leaves to look like that? That shiny, waxy, super healthy looking sheen I mean. I've seen that in a couple videos of Barney's Farm test grows by their test grower. In those I thought maybe it was just lighting, but yours are just like that. Is that simply what ultimate health looks like? Or the result of some form of foliar spray? It's as if they glow. Mine never look that way.

Amazing! The look awesome! I dont think I could ever take that much off at one time!

Love the lineup!
Thanks Reave! I'm hoping to make it a much better spring. :)
How do you get the leaves to look like that? That shiny, waxy, super healthy looking sheen I mean. I've seen that in a couple videos of Barney's Farm test grows by their test grower. In those I thought maybe it was just lighting, but yours are just like that. Is that simply what ultimate health looks like? Or the result of some form of foliar spray? It's as if they glow. Mine never look that way.
Neem oil baby! Been seeing a lot of aphids so I been spraying the veggers with neem every three days or so. Iso/water mix as well but neem today for that shiny, waxy, super healthy looking sheen! It helps that the DV is pretty healthy so far on its own too.
Amazing! The look awesome! I dont think I could ever take that much off at one time!
I don't recommend that you do! I'd never do anything like this on an autoflower for sure, and it takes a few grows in your environment to see how your photoperiod plants respond to thinning in veg. Thinning in flower would be a different approach entirely, auto or photo. Thanks babygirl!

Back
Top Bottom