InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Looking really nice Shed! That Candida is looking wonderful.
Thanks Stunger!
That Candida...wow she's gotten pretty big. What's the longest you've veg'd one for?
Probably too big Rex. I may end up having to root-prune it, which I've never done in a 7 gallon pot before. :eek:

Longest plant I've vegged was a Bedroom Cookies clone that went 181 days from roots to flip. Total days above ground was 237. This was it on chop day, and it came out to 307g dried (only 1.3g/day), but I did lose some to rot:
full

I'll take a look at the label on the Candida and Iet you know how old it is. I lose track of all the Candida clones!

Thanks Stunger!

Probably too big Rex. I may end up having to root-prune it, which I've never done in a 7 gallon pot before. :eek:

Longest plant I've vegged was a Bedroom Cookies clone that went 181 days from roots to flip. Total days above ground was 237. This was it on chop day, and it came out to 307g dried (only 1.3g/day), but I did lose some to rot:
full

I'll take a look at the label on the Candida and Iet you know how old it is. I lose track of all the Candida clones!
You gotta hate/love when the stalks start bending over and hitting the ground.

full
Beautiful Shed! That plant is the poster child for the #nolarf club!:green_heart:

By springtime, you and Mrs Shed can have a picnic in the shade of that Candida...

Soon you'll need to start checking that Candida for bird nests. :Rasta:

Very quick update for Thursday to show you the pH of the ProMix in the Sour G and Jack Herer pots as we near harvest. For the record, they have been above ground 174 days at this point, and the Jack Herer has been in its 7 gallon pot for 124 days.

Jack Herer:
20220106_093853 JH pH.jpg

And Sour G:
20220106_094003 Sour G pH.jpg

Looks like the 75/25 nitrate/ammoniacal is a bit too light on the nitrate side and the pH has actually drifted down this time. My contact at ProMix did say that it's not really possible to set a ratio that will work throughout the plant's entire life. Looks like he was right. @farside05 might want to see this!

And in answer to @Rexer's question about veg days, here's the Candida label (and to reiterate, I lose track off all the Candida clones):
20220106_083454 CD-1 7 gallon label.jpg

Which means I need to try to back-track through all my pics and see if I can figure out where this one started. :eek: Details to follow eventually. ;)

Quotes:
By springtime, you and Mrs Shed can have a picnic in the shade of that Candida...
And that's before it's in flower! In flower it will shade the backyard. :)
Beautiful as always Shed!
Thanks NTH!
Glad to see you’ve got the temps under control.
Me too! A bit late but it's gotta make for a better finish than the high 50s.
Glad to see you’re finally getting some sunshine.
Me too! Been nice the last week or so. Clear skies and air temps in the high 50s, so mid-80s in the sun I'd say.
Soon you'll need to start checking that Candida for bird nests.
A home for fleas, a hive for bees, a nest for birds there ain't no words for the beauty for the splendor for the wonder of my Candida!

Very quick update for Thursday to show you the pH of the ProMix in the Sour G and Jack Herer pots as we near harvest. For the record, they have been above ground 174 days at this point, and the Jack Herer has been in its 7 gallon pot for 124 days.

Jack Herer:

And Sour G:

Looks like the 75/25 nitrate/ammoniacal is a bit to light on the nitrate side and the pH has actually drifted down this time. My contact at ProMix did say that it's not really possible to set a ratio that will work throughout the plant's entire life. Looks like he was right. @farside05 might want to see this!

Well it's not too terribly off considering half a year. Maybe try 20% long term and to get it back in range, drop out the Ammoniacal for a few.

No need to search like that for a curiosity question Shed! Thank you though and I hope you get the PH back on track!
I appreciate the out Rex, but I need it for my records anyway! I'll post it when I find it just so it will be here.
Well it's not too terribly off considering half a year. Maybe try 20% long term and to get it back in range, drop out the Ammoniacal for a few.
Probably better than expected all things considered, but I'm wondering if there should be a shift at a set point (or some number of days). Like 75/25 up to 5g/gal and then 85/15 or something. But I'll drop the ammoniacal for the next waterings even though they're both pretty close to harvest.

Jack Herer:

And Sour G:

Looks like the 75/25 nitrate/ammoniacal is a bit to light on the nitrate side and the pH has actually drifted down this time. My contact at ProMix did say that it's not really possible to set a ratio that will work throughout the plant's entire life. Looks like he was right. @farside05 might want to see this!

And in answer to @Rexer's question about veg days, here's the Candida label (and to reiterate, I lose track off all the Candida clones):
20220106_083454 CD-1 7 gallon label.jpg

Which means I need to try to back-track through all my pics and see if I can figure out where this one started. :eek: Details to follow eventually. ;)

Quotes:

And that's before it's in flower! In flower it will shade the backyard. :)

Thanks NTH!

Me too! A bit late but it's gotta make for a better finish than the high 50s.

Me too! Been nice the last week or so. Clear skies and air temps in the high 50s, so mid-80s in the sun I'd say.

A home for fleas, a hive for bees, a nest for birds there ain't no words for the beauty for the splendor for the wonder of my Candida!
Whoa!
Busting out the pH pen are we?
I was sure yours had more dust on it than mine.

Back
Top Bottom