InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If there's a nute line out there that fits the bill, none of us have found it yet. On the plus side, it's getting easier to find a few that will mix and match well.

There is, it's called FN Nutes®, it's just not commercially available...yet...lol

Happy New Year, Shed and family! :high-five:

There is, it's called FN Nutes®, it's just not commercially available...yet...lol
Heheh, I heard "F'n nutes" in my head when I read that. :nerd-with-glasses:

Good name.

Heheh, I heard "F'n nutes" in my head when I read that. :nerd-with-glasses:

Good name.

Let's just say it was intentional. When I was trying to come up with names for my homemade blend of salts, I wanted something that popped. I had already used the rhyming convention idea with the Faux-Mix and Faux-Tekt copycat products, so what else was there. Hmm ... Farside Nutrients ... FN ... That'll work.

I guess I missed something. I am still running MC and having a hell of a good time. All you folks can send me your old MC and I will putz around until I get my head out of my rear and ask my mentor @Farside what the heck did I miss?

Happiest of New Years Shed. Hopefully we see a end to the madness of the last 2.

Happy New Year, Shed and Everyone here. :green_heart:

Now that I'm quasi caught up, I hope to keep current. I do very little social media during the holiday season, but now that it's over...

Happy New Year, Shed! I hope 2022 is great for you and your family!

Happy New Year to you and yours, Shed. (I feel like I've already said that, but I'm not sure.)

When you return to the full swing of things on Monday, please don't post any updates during Monday Night Football. Thanks. :Rasta:

Happy New Year to you and yours, Shed. (I feel like I've already said that, but I'm not sure.)

When you return to the full swing of things on Monday, please don't post any updates during Monday Night Football. Thanks. :Rasta:
I think you mean rugby for girls instead of football hehe. Take the armour off and play a real man's sport hehe

Back
Top Bottom