InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Nice work! :high-five: The chopping , the washing, the trimming, the building and the napping!

Hey - i just realised why i’m here all the time... when i see my watched threads list ...

F6C8AE97-9AFB-4740-89D9-220DF10A4C38.jpeg

...my peripheral vision always reegisters this as “Jump In Amy!” :rofl: I knew there had to be an explanation... couldn’t possibly be the company :hmmmm:

Hey all...Sour G is down! All in all took 6 hours including trimming and making a new dry box. So before all else...naptime! Back later :).
Nice work. If it’s not to late, I’d like some photos of that new drying box doodad!
Our eyes see what they want to see sometimes. :slide:
That’s the truth!
In this case, I do want Amy to jump in...like all the way in eh? Love it when you jump in @Amy Gardner :hug:

All this Candida talk really has me excited for my Green Doctor :circle-of-love:

New dry box? Id like to see that as well. My dry box is kinda lame cardboard and coat hangers. Ive been browsing ideas but havnt landed on the right one yet.
:nomo:
I get side tracked easily tho
:bong:

Anyone ever try to make their own Pro-Mix HP? From their site it's just 65-75% Peat, 25-35% Perlite, Dolomite Lime (I'm thinking 2 Tbsp per gallon, and a wetting agent (which I understand you could get away without using as long as you never let it dry out to ≤30% rh)?

I’m loving the node stacking on both Candidas. Tap or no tap! :cheesygrinsmiley: My Green Doctor is working on node five and her leaves look short and fat but it’s early.
I’m taking my boy back to school tomorrow. Always sucks.
Sounds like Sour G is the lucky lady. That’s the one I would’ve picked as well, for what it’s worth.
I can't even remember which is tap and which is no tap! The only upside on my daughter heading back to school this morning (she arrived safely :yahoo: ) is that I can get the tent out of the office and back in her room ;). It was damn crowded in there with the tent, two drying boxes, and the BC and AK on the floor next to the desk!
Amazing, just amazing Shed. :)
Thanks Crazy!
Probably the best post I read today... I was literally 2 posts past this before it clicked and I had to go back & re-read.

LoL
Made me smile. LoL
:thumb:

Shed.... I'm pretty darn certain you are gonna be extremely happy with them Candidas. Holy shit, bro! They are jacked!
:bravo:
Thanks P. Do I have to worry about too many tops?
Wooooh! Them candidas are looking fantastic Shed! Big ol gals that are really filling that 2X4 up! Can’t wait to see the buds they pack on!
Hope your enjoying the weekend so far!
Pretty busy weekend, but way calmer than planning a destination wedding I'm sure. Thanks Dutch!
Your Candida's are beautiful Shed!
Thank you otter!
Your girls are looking amazing like always shed
Aww...not always, but thanks Mushie!
I’m late to the question and you probably decided already, but I agree that if either of them are ready it’s the AK and not the Sour G. Like nobody, i would have left that one for a bit as well. But, I’m on a bit of a ‘don’t harvest too early’ kick atm. SO i’d say the AK is only just ready but you could take it today if you really have to. ANother week or so for teh sourG. That’s my vote - based only on those photos.
In my experience (one plant :)) they can take a very long time to start. :Namaste:
Too late! Still twiddling my thumbs for pistils on the CD-1s...
Looking freaking awesome, In the tent :rofl:that sounds so wrong. Sounds like you had a great time with mini shed feminized lmao @Heavenly Hybrid that was a great comment Lol!
Thanks P and PD for pointing out double H's post! I was moving way too fast last night to acknowledge it. Nicely done @Heavenly Hybrid :ciao:
...I think both could go another week...but...if harvesting one is the name of the game, I would go with Sour G as well...I'm luvving' those Candida's!!... ...I fell off the seed wagon while I was still in Mexico, and had some Candida's , Bubba Hash and other stuff show up in the mailbox Friday...looking forward to a good CBD strain when I get started...cheerz...h00k
Sour G was the victim. I think I'm always a bit late to harvest, waiting for more amber. I figured an early one once in a while might be an interesting change! Cheerz h00k!
Nap on...
Yes!
Love my naps lol
Yes!
Naps are way more better than sleeping. ;)
Yes!
Nighty nite Shed. Nighty nite Sour G! (for ever)
Aww...SG RIP.
Nice work! :high-five: The chopping , the washing, the trimming, the building and the napping!
Hey - i just realised why i’m here all the time... when i see my watched threads list ...
I just thought you always came by because we were friends. :eek:
Nice work. If it’s not to late, I’d like some photos of that new drying box doodad!
All this Candida talk really has me excited for my Green Doctor :circle-of-love:
It's always good to grow a strain you're excited about! Drying box incoming...
New dry box? Id like to see that as well. My dry box is kinda lame cardboard and coat hangers. Ive been browsing ideas but havnt landed on the right one yet.
I get side tracked easily tho
Drying box incoming...
Anyone ever try to make their own Pro-Mix HP?
Nope, nor do I raise my own chickens, cattle, lamb, or Grape Nuts. :)

Sunday update, and it's Sour G harvest day! Seems like yesterday already because my day began at 6:40am getting ready to feed and work the horses...no sorry that's @Derbybud. My day began at 6:40 preparing for the chop. Scissors cleaned, bucket rinsed, H2O2 mixed with water for the wash...7am lights on and off with its buds!

[Warning: there is a bug pic in this post!]

Here it is just before the deed, on flip day 58:

549 grams on the scale before washing:

Save the bones for Henry Jones!

The nutrient highway (and probably the bowl of the eventual pipe):

For @newty if she ever visits here again:

And here they all are post-wash, ready to be rinsed and hung dry:

I wash with H2O2 and water mixed 1:4, and I was always under the impression that it killed bugs. So I did a little test. I took a leaf after the washing, let it dry out, and put it in a ziploc bag to see what happens...for science! I didn't go with the close up in case anyone has trouble sleeping:

I can tell you what I think right off the bat, because as I was trimming (the buds dried really quickly because the Santa Ana's were blowing though and the RH was around 25%), I was killing bugs walking up my arms! Here's another question...can thrips survive on dead plant tissue?

And here is the newly constructed drying box:

It's a printer box (they're usually pretty big...this one is deep too) that I run string through at various heights. Then I take a 1" hole saw and drill holes in the bottom right side and the top left side for ventilation. I use a proprietary method of taping them closed (just kidding...I'll take pics of that if anyone is interested).

While they're damp, I aim a fan directly at the lower holes, and as they dry a bit I lower the speed and set it to oscillate. Because of the incredibly low RH here today the Peyote Critical box has all holes covered. No air for that one. If you want to see that drying box, it's here.

In other news, I started hardening off the next AK-47 that I'll be flipping along with Bedroom Cookies 2.2 when the Candidas come down at the end of May sometime. The Candidas each got 1.5 gallons of water with 3/4 tsp of Armor Si and 5.4g of MegaCrop. The flowering AK got a gallon with just 5.9g of MegaCrop.

That's it for me! I hope your weekend was sunny and warm, but if not, I hope a bit of spring was in the air anyway.
:Namaste:

Thanks P. Do I have to worry about too many tops?
No such thing!
:high-five:

LoL

My Candida didn't produce huge colas or get really bunched up like Laughing Buddha or Jolene. My CD1 seemed to be really leggy with a bunch of golf balls.

I think you're set up for a perfect run with the structure of your girls.
:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom