InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Ahh yeah I read what you had to say about it in your perpetual journal. Scrolled through about thirty pages and didn’t find a pic of her though. Remember any traits about how she grew?
I’ve cultivated Super Lemon Haze more than any other strain ive run to date so I’m prepared for that aspect of her at least :laugh:
Very strange

All my pics in that thread are gone

So nothing I have is available of pics, and I didn't label any in my gallery, so crap

WTF....lol

I reported it, maybe I'll get a. Answer

I did find it flowered for 89 days, seems long ..lol

Don't remember much else, was almost 2yrs ago

Very strange

All my pics in that thread are gone

So nothing I have is available of pics, and I didn't label any in my gallery, so crap

WTF....lol

I reported it, maybe I'll get a. Answer

I did find it flowered for 89 days, seems long ..lol

Don't remember much else, was almost 2yrs ago
Katie’s noticed this in one of his old journals the other day too. It looked to me like pics uploaded through the old App may be the ones missing. Could that be the case with yours (that they were uploaded with the old phone app originally)? May not be so, but it’s a theory. :nerd-with-glasses:

Katie’s noticed this in one of his old journals the other day too. It looked to me like pics uploaded through the old App may be the ones missing. Could that be the case with yours (that they were uploaded with the old phone app originally)? May not be so, but it’s a theory. :nerd-with-glasses:
Possibly

Did he report it?

If so that sucks BUTT

So many journals in that time frame, months and months, are pretty much worthless

Uggggghhh

My RH is at 52% and temp at 69°. I can add a little fan too.
I want them to drip dry as fast as possible so I can trim and hang them. The longer it takes the more the leaves hug the buds and I find it much more difficult to trim.

Of course if I normally had very low RH I would want to leave the leaves on to alow the drying process during the hang.

My RH is supposed to be back in the 60’s tomorrow so that will be a relief!

I want them to drip dry as fast as possible so I can trim and hang them. The longer it takes the more the leaves hug the buds and I find it much more difficult to trim.

Of course if I normally had very low RH I would want to leave the leaves on to alow the drying process during the hang.

My RH is supposed to be back in the 60’s tomorrow so that will be a relief!
So sorry, I was not clear at all! I meant to ask if 4 hours would be ok for my rh/temps. I’m nearly there already, so I’ll just go with it. Thanks again for the dry box tutorial, I just made one and I tried to copy as best as I could.

So sorry, I was not clear at all! I meant to ask if 4 hours would be ok for my rh/temps. I’m nearly there already, so I’ll just go with it. Thanks again for the dry box tutorial, I just made one and I tried to copy as best as I could.
Let’s see some pics!

#picsoritneverhappened

Let’s see some pics!

#picsoritneverhappened

0C413653-7287-47ED-9129-0C0E2DAA84DE.jpeg

Looks like it’s ready to dry some killer buds! Good job HH! :high-five:
Thank you! :) I hope you’re right Mr M!! :yummy:
Nice job! I think you're gonna need more strings :thumb:
I just realized I cut the top hole on the top/side instead of on the actual top. Will that make any difference?
Lol, I don’t know, I left her on the stem and just cut her in top/bottom halves. I told you your harvest was way, way, waaay bigger! About to go trimming right meow.

Back
Top Bottom