InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My RH is at 52% and temp at 69°. I can add a little fan too.
Good temps 55 ish be better in my opinion. Try to keep away from light too .heard it can degrade thc values

Ordered a lawnmower on Amazon last Friday. How awesome is Prime 2-day shipping! LoL

Anyhow, I scored a couple nice, new drying boxes.
:thumb:
20190402_072700.jpg
20190402_072711.jpg

They're sturdy too!

Whoop Whoop!
:slide:

That’s what I call a two fer deal! Lol
I opened the outside box and, admittedly, got really friggin excited to see another box. LoL

The logo on the Lawn Boy box reads:
20190402_075009.jpg

Uhhhh... I think perfect!

Ordered a lawnmower on Amazon last Friday. How awesome is Prime 2-day shipping! LoL

Anyhow, I scored a couple nice, new drying boxes.
20190402_072700.jpg
20190402_072711.jpg

They're sturdy too!

Whoop Whoop!
:slide:
Hey bud

I am looking at buying one this yearns well. . I just saw the same make at Home Depot, lawn boy . Is that self propelled? How much coin you drop Preston?

22”?

Hey bud

I am looking at buying one too this year . Noisy saw same make at Home Depot lawn boy . I’d that self propelled? How much coin you drop Preston?

22”?
It is a 21" RWD self propelled, with the Kohler engine. I spent $240 on "The Zon" with free 2-day shipping. LoL

I don't currently drive, so I was really excited to find something online, that I wouldn't even need to leave the house for..... plus, I love to order random, huge things, from Amazon to see what they'll actually ship with Prime 2-day. LoL

We used to have a Husqvarna, from Lowes. I think it was around $450. That thing was destroyed in one year out at our old ranch. The terrain just F'd it up!

It was more $ to fix, than the new mower, so....

It is a 21" RWD self propelled, with the Kohler engine. I spent $240 on "The Zon" with free 2-day shipping. LoL

I don't currently drive, so I was really excited to find something online, that I wouldn't even need to leave the house for..... plus, I love to order random, huge things, from Amazon to see what they'll actually ship with Prime 2-day. LoL

We used to have a Husqvarna, from Lowes. I think it was around $450. That thing was destroyed in one year out at our old ranch. The terrain just F'd it up!

It was more $ to fix, than the new mower, so....
Aww

Guess I’m hitting prime then... see what’s out there . Rear wheel is nice for lawnmowers over front wheel specially when the wheels are smaller in the front.

Bigger wheels and wider back tires with rear wheel seems to make most sense to me.

I def need self propelled my lawn is huge .

Hope she works out for you and last more then a year .

They don’t make things as good as they used to.. I think it’s to have us come back sooner to spend more .

Smart but evil.

Enjoy your day Preston sorry to hear you can’t drive currently ?

Enjoy your day Preston sorry to hear you can’t drive currently ?
All good brother... I had a pretty bad run during my last year of driving (2016). I was in such a bad way with the prescription pills, I would have seizures while driving. I totaled 4 trucks that year... the last one landed me in jail.

My car insurance shot up, through the roof and made it impossible to afford. All the car crashes and DWI fall off my driving record in December. I'll be back at it soon enough.

Glad you don't have long to wait Bro!
I was good with the break anyhow. I hadn't been in the right frame of mind to drive. Bunch of anxiety still, just riding in cars, let alone driving.

It will all fall into place when it's supposed to...

Not sure if I missed the memo on trimming. I did read both expose's on dry boxes, I'm up to speed on the RH, and I've got my spot in the corner where I hang my buds out to dry... :laugh:

Question for all you experienced harvesters. What is the secret to getting super tight nugs, colas, buds, etc?

Is it strain, trim, dry, or cure related?

Question for all you experienced harvesters. What is the secret to getting super tight nugs, colas, buds, etc?
From my experience..

Decent lights throughout the grow, with good penetration, coupled with patience at harvest time. The last couple weeks are crazy important. I've harvested too many plants early & ended up with airy buds.

Good temps 55 ish be better in my opinion. Try to keep away from light too .heard it can degrade thc values
Rh between 55-60% is great and temps between 60-65°F is ideal! I also have a drybox I can post and show later. It’s got a built in CPU fan with controller/timer and passive intakes! Works wonderfully
Thanks gents! I moved the box inside the house to monitor better and shoot for that range. It was too high of rh all night, and one of my strings dropped a branch on her cola heads. I’ll definitely tie the string ends in knots before attaching to the box next time. :Namaste:

Very strange

All my pics in that thread are gone

So nothing I have is available of pics, and I didn't label any in my gallery, so crap

WTF....lol

I reported it, maybe I'll get a. Answer

I did find it flowered for 89 days, seems long ..lol

Don't remember much else, was almost 2yrs ago
Lol I was wondering why I couldn’t find many pics. I kept reading and thinking..Chris must be a writer or something and not a visual person haha.
Like I said, no biggie. Still good info on the flowering time. That is a decently long flower for a sativa hybrid. It’s the Haze in the strain though.
I opened the outside box and, admittedly, got really friggin excited to see another box. LoL

The logo on the Lawn Boy box reads:
20190402_075009.jpg

Uhhhh... I think perfect!
Dude I just assembled a lawnmower last night and I also have a box!!
Environment is key. Make sure temps, humidity, lights, air exchange and cleanliness for the win. And you don't need the best of lights. Just make sure you know how to use them to their fullest potential.
This is fantastic advice. I have seen a rise in flower quality since really hitting the environment hard the last 6 months or so.

By the way Shed, these Bedroom Cookies plants have the most dense flowers I’ve ever held in my hand. They are so hard, that a little squeeze offers a great deal of resistance. The buds just keep stacking tighter and tighter.
I’ll be interested to see how yours shape up!

All good brother... I had a pretty bad run during my last year of driving (2016). I was in such a bad way with the prescription pills, I would have seizures while driving. I totaled 4 trucks that year... the last one landed me in jail.

My car insurance shot up, through the roof and made it impossible to afford. All the car crashes and DWI fall off my driving record in December. I'll be back at it soon enough.
Yikes. Man talk about a rough ride buddy .. you getting things under control now I assume .

Back
Top Bottom