InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yikes. Man talk about a rough ride buddy .. you getting things under control now I assume .
Oh yeah!
:high-five:
The last Opiate I took was the night of my DWI. Clean since Nov 2016.

Cannabis saved my life bro!

good another soul saved by the herb ... clean from cocaine, valium and sleeping pills since three years now and recently quitted antidepressiva and alcohol outside the weekend ...
like i said before and will probably again in the future: "Gatewaydrug MY ASS!" without the herb id be dead now ... or as good as ...

btw i almost forgot :thumb: :goodjob: :Namaste:

Oh yeah!
:high-five:

good on you man ..

There is lots to live for buddy we just have to belive in ourselves and respect others .

Keep it simple bro keep that heart gold.

Always think of me as your brotha.

Very beautiful story Preston .

Edit outcome but very inspirational story for those who suffer and think there isn’t a way out of the pill game.

From my experience..
Decent lights throughout the grow, with good penetration, coupled with patience at harvest time. The last couple weeks are crazy important. I've harvested too many plants early & ended up with airy buds.

Environment is key. Make sure temps, humidity, lights, air exchange and cleanliness for the win. And you don't need the best of lights. Just make sure you know how to use them to their fullest potential.

Excellent! I recently harvested an Ultra Lemon Haze Auto too early, the buds were airy, but sitcky and stoney too! Pretty good smoke, but it took some time for the cure to 'help' the flavor. I've got the Kush Auto that will be finishing up over the next few weeks then it's chop'n'trim for her. She's already got some thick, sticky, fruit growin, can't wait to try her out!

I happen to have another ULHA just in her 3rd week of flower and another Kush Auto who just woke up yesterday!

:morenutes:

Try to keep away from light too .heard it can degrade thc values
Light and heat (and eventually...time) will degrade your THC to CBN. Poorly dried/cured weed can be a good nighttime med as it's couchlock all the way!
It’s got a built in CPU fan with controller/timer and passive intakes!
Of course it does! :)
I scored a couple nice, new drying boxes.
Nice!
Is it strain, trim, dry, or cure related?
Strain plays a part as well as lighting. Some strains have a higher leaf to calyx ratio.
It was too high of rh all night
First night RH is always high in the box, that's why I have the fan on high pointed right at those bottom holes in the early stages of drying.
I’ll definitely tie the string ends in knots before attaching to the box next time.
I duct tape my strings to the box!
Dude I just assembled a lawnmower last night and I also have a box!!
Synchronicity o_O
By the way Shed, these Bedroom Cookies plants have the most dense flowers I’ve ever held in my hand. They are so hard, that a little squeeze offers a great deal of resistance. The buds just keep stacking tighter and tighter.
I’ll be interested to see how yours shape up!
Mine is barely getting any taller, but still bushing up. I remember you saying yours just stopped growing on its own at some point.
Oh yeah!
Testify P!
Amazing plants shed. Can’t believe the bushiness of them. Nice work man
Thanks UA! Easier to carry bushes than trees ;).

Tuesday update, where we learn that the 55% RH Peyote Critical managed to make it back to 60% overnight in the jars. :yahoo: No rehydrating needed, though I have to say that given how leafy these buds are, the leaves are a lot crispier than I'm used to. I'm thinking that after a few weeks sealed up it will balance out.

Final dry trimmed weight: 139 grams or 4.9 ounces. Given the size of the plant I was hoping for more, but it's higher than I though it would be. And before you all say "I told you so," remember (for those who have been around a while) that I have always said I am a terrible weight guesser...going back to @TheMadDabber's first guessing game on Gloria. Also, what I would normally have trimmed is still on the buds.

Here are the jars this morning before burping:

Since the ambient RH has returned to normal levels (mid 60s), I took them out of the jars for an hour, to burp and add a bit of moisture:

This is the biggest nug. For size reference, that's a quart jar lid it's in. Maybe 2" long:

And on another subject, the Candidas are finally showing pistils on flip day 12. No more neem:

The flowering plants are under the lights today because of the clouds, but I put the smaller ones outside because overcast is still better than a 23w CFL!

I hope your Tuesday is going swimmingly! :surf:

Temps holding up for ya?
What's done is done in the shed. The AK is coming down this weekend, but I'm keeping the Candidas in the tent in the house at night to avoid any repeat of the mid-50s nights. Once the nighttime lows stay above 60º I'll move them into the shed at night and pack up the tent. Hopefully that will happen over the next three weeks, before my daughter comes home again for the weekend! Though it might not be until late May that happens. :confused:

After that I'll probably hang the Mars SP-250 in the bike shed and lower the dimmer on it since it will be sitting just off the top of the plants in there. Who knows with me...things change here :).

Very nice harvest great appeal and colours.

I’d hit that any day shed . Would we be happy to call this a job well done?

Shed after everything you have grown buddy which would you say has really been your most remembered?

Just curious ✊

Very nice harvest great appeal and colours.
I’d hit that any day shed . Would we be happy to call this a job well done?
Shed after everything you have grown buddy which would you say has really been your most remembered?
Just curious ✊
Thanks Joe! I'll call it a job best done :). And I'd have to say that my most remembered plant is the big AK-47 last spring. It was the first photo plant I had and the first one I flipped. And the training on that was spot on!
It’s good we have some confirmation that CD-1 is a slow starter. I need to factor that in for sure.
Confirmation received. But I thought you already confirmed that outdoors! It wasn't only the full moon. :moonface:
Always dancing...
Always!:slide:

Lmao! Well tell herit's the cost for you growing her dank weed?

Hey these day I cant eyeball for crap! Density can really throw a curve ball at what a qp looks like. And when I see a qp at work it always looks TINY. The colors and nugs look great man. Congrats on another great harvest!

Back
Top Bottom