InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Not sure if I missed the memo on trimming. I did read both expose's on dry boxes, I'm up to speed on the RH, and I've got my spot in the corner where I hang my buds out to dry... :laugh:

Question for all you experienced harvesters. What is the secret to getting super tight nugs, colas, buds, etc?

Is it strain, trim, dry, or cure related?
Keep them drinking...I think hotter temps are to an advantage sometime. I also pull the nugs apart a few times after about 40 days or so.

Oh, and AVOID most autos. ;)

Mine is barely getting any taller, but still bushing up. I remember you saying yours just stopped growing on its own at some point.
Indeed they just seemed to hit a wall, despite BC2.1 having ten gallons of soil to play with.
She is 44”tall from the floor.

Good update today Shed :high-five:

Indeed they just seemed to hit a wall, despite BC2.1 having ten gallons of soil to play with.
She is 44”tall from the floor.
Good update today Shed :high-five:
Thanks AW! I hope to get some cuttings this weekend and see if I can clone this one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short on time today, sorry! Just two pics of the leaves from my next AK-47. I neemed it along with most of the other vegging plants this morning. I'm thinking thrips, to go along with my aphids. Enjoy!

Like I always say...always neem my clones when I hand them off :).

Thanks AW! I hope to get some cuttings this weekend and see if I can clone this one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short on time today, sorry! Just two pics of the leaves from my next AK-47. I neemed it along with most of the other vegging plants this morning. I'm thinking thrips, to go along with my aphids. Enjoy!

Boy don’t I know :slide::laugh:

I’ve got all kinds of insects going nuts on my patio out back. Should get my Leaf Wash from Doc in the mail today. It has Neem in it

aaah the wondrous combo of outdoors and spring ... one gotta love it hehe
Yeah hey your not busy for the next several months are you? Lol I might have some bugs needing identifying lol

KI

KILL THEM ALL SHED !! Lol

Might be dumb thought shed but if you have such a high volume of pest there can we look at growing a companion plant for your cannnis plants? What are your thoughts on neem cake ?

Might be dumb thought shed but if you have such a high volume of pest there can we look at growing a companion plant for your cannnis plants? What are your thoughts on neem cake ?
Companion plants won't work for my grow because the plants are moved all the time. And with so many other plants in the backyard (and the neighbors') I don't know whether companion plants would make any difference.

I thought neem cake was for soil pests. My bugs are all leaf-dwellers.

Keep them drinking...I think hotter temps are to an advantage sometime. I also pull the nugs apart a few times after about 40 days or so.

Oh, and AVOID most autos. ;)

Hmmm, most autos...? I've harvested two autos and my third will finish in 4 weeks. I think she may be a part of the un-most cuz she's a stunner; short stout, and sticky! I'm gonna grow some Dutch Passion Super Autos and see how those shape up.

Hotter temps, like mid 80's? Pull them apart at 40 days? Into Flower?

KI-KILL THEM ALL SHED !! Lol

Metallica?

Back
Top Bottom