InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

They're spraying around here too and the mosquitos are really bad this year.

Itza great name ‘Al’. You must be in my neighborhood.

Paul Simon? Anyone? anyone? anyone?

Generally the same neighborhood.

Definitely keep the window closed unless there's a screen now. lol

P.S. and Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al. :D

:nomo:

Greetings and welcome to the Monday update of this weekend's activities. Loads of pics, no repeats!

First, don't let your plants look like this Candida Saturday morning:
20190727_090839 Candida droop.jpg

It perked up just fine within a few hours of being watered.

Next up, here's a lemon from one of the trees next to all my cannabis plants (so completely on-topic):
20190727_111616 Lemon.jpg

I finally got the cuttings from last week and a few weeks ago into ProMix last night:

Another thing I got is powdery mildew on the IIP last night!

It's the one night I didn't put them under the tarp and the first PM I've ever gotten. Luckily I just sprayed it with the Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide (SAGFF) that I've been using on the flowering three and now it's gone.

Speaking of SAGFF, here are three of the buds on Bedroom Cookies 2.2 with bud-rot/botrytis:

Those two are a clear sign to anyone looking that the buds are rotting underneath the brown. But for those looking for early warning signs, take a look at this one:

Any time you see browning SUGAR leaves, you can bet that you have bud rot. Not browing fans with stems, browning sugars. As my mother used to say, a word to the wise is sufficient.

And now let's move on to a full tour of the summer grow and the slow-motion flowering process...

AK-47, needs a thinning next weekend:

Sour G, also needs more airflow:

IIP has turned into a bit of a monster, which I kind of expected and why I tried to keep it low. I hope it stops stretching soon!

Finally, DTF:

Last pic, for @Virgin ground, is some of the new bag of MegaCrop (I split it into three bags when I get it). Less white, more brown:

Go figure!

I got naps in on both days this weekend and gave the AK Vulx plant to an ex-member (the guy who takes a lot of my clones) to finish outside. I also gave him two Maui Gold pineapple slips for his dad.

And to make sure you have read this entire thing, I'm going to request down here that you not quote this whole post when you reply, to speed up page loads. If you do, I'll know you didn't read to the end :). Norcali is exempt for obvious reasons.

I hope you had a great weekend, but I'll find out soon.

:peace:

Hey Shed! Those trich shots are good enough! Looks like you're in for a good harvest this coming weekend! :yahoo:

Greetings and welcome to the Monday update of this weekend's activities. Loads of pics, no repeats!

First, don't let your plants look like this Candida Saturday morning:
20190727_090839 Candida droop.jpg

It perked up just fine within a few hours of being watered.

Next up, here's a lemon from one of the trees next to all my cannabis plants (so completely on-topic):
20190727_111616 Lemon.jpg

I finally got the cuttings from last week and a few weeks ago into ProMix last night:

Another thing I got is powdery mildew on the IIP last night!

It's the one night I didn't put them under the tarp and the first PM I've ever gotten. Luckily I just sprayed it with the Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide (SAGFF) that I've been using on the flowering three and now it's gone.

Speaking of SAGFF, here are three of the buds on Bedroom Cookies 2.2 with bud-rot/botrytis:

Those two are a clear sign to anyone looking that the buds are rotting underneath the brown. But for those looking for early warning signs, take a look at this one:

Any time you see browning SUGAR leaves, you can bet that you have bud rot. Not browing fans with stems, browning sugars. As my mother used to say, a word to the wise is sufficient.

And now let's move on to a full tour of the summer grow and the slow-motion flowering process...

AK-47, needs a thinning next weekend:

Sour G, also needs more airflow:

IIP has turned into a bit of a monster, which I kind of expected and why I tried to keep it low. I hope it stops stretching soon!

Finally, DTF:

Last pic, for @Virgin ground, is some of the new bag of MegaCrop (I split it into three bags when I get it). Less white, more brown:

Go figure!

I got naps in on both days this weekend and gave the AK Vulx plant to an ex-member (the guy who takes a lot of my clones) to finish outside. I also gave him two Maui Gold pineapple slips for his dad.

And to make sure you have read this entire thing, I'm going to request down here that you not quote this whole post when you reply, to speed up page loads. If you do, I'll know you didn't read to the end :). Norcali is exempt for obvious reasons.

I hope you had a great weekend, but I'll find out soon.

:peace:

Other than a little bud rot and mildew your plants are looking fantastic. Got to get some of that Cali sunshine up here in the great white north. ;) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom