InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Don't feel bad double H...2,930,967 voters would rather smoke Obama Kush over Orange Kush. Just saying!

Anyone know if Northern Lights is a good sleeping medicine?

Never seen or heard of anyone being disappointed with Northern Lights for sleep and/or pain. Caveat: limited experience, but others more experienced than I say the same thing.

NL is a good old school one. The best I've found is one called Cripit. But it's a local one that can't be had most places,, cept Oregon.
But NL use to be a staple in my gardens 6 or 7 years back. A good skunk works well too. Even a good old Lumbo Gold is another. Along with Panama

Hey Shed! :ganjamon: Looking good in the garden. Those Candidas look amazing and are stetching nicely - cool to see the different nodal spacing between the two plants.

Any rope hangars will work fine. Shop around for the best price and bundle. They are all easy to use and will last as long as you own your tent. They will rust as I found out if you use them outdoors and need lubricating to get them running smooth again.
iPower, ViparSpectra are some common brand names There are new types out now as well but most use something similar to this:
Thank you MR. SAUGA I will look into them today !! :thumb:

Never seen or heard of anyone being disappointed with Northern Lights for sleep and/or pain. Caveat: limited experience, but others more experienced than I say the same thing.
Northern Lights should absolutely be good sleep meds! Pain too. It’s the next ‘sleep med’ on my list to grow and try out
Hi shed, Northern Lights is Ms Otters fav pain med, sleep came with that for her. NL auto from Canuk did it.
Thanks gang! These are Sensi NL beans bred by another member here. Good for sleeping is just the ticket :thanks:
I'll let you know in a couple months.
LOL! Thanks BL!
Hey Shed! Looking good in the garden. Those Candidas look amazing and are stetching nicely - cool to see the different nodal spacing between the two plants.
IKR! And I thought my two seeds showed the same pheno the first time through. I'm surpised @Amy Gardner didn't comment on them though...she's a Candida pheno detective!

The Berry Bomb is much better for sleepy time. I smoked some of my harvest from April last night. Two snappers in the bong and I was high for easy 1.5 hrs munching pretzels, green grapes, and slim jims and drinking water you gotta take care of that cotton mouth! One could easily pass out after smoking, just close your eyes and drift. Mix up a batch of oil and make some gel caps or drop under the tongue if that's more your thing. My gellies are great. Guess I'll make some NL gellies and letchu know my thoughts.

The Berry Bomb is much better for sleepy time. I smoked some of my harvest from April last night. Two snappers in the bong and I was high for easy 1.5 hrs munching pretzels, green grapes, and slim jims and drinking water you gotta take care of that cotton mouth! One could easily pass out after smoking, just close your eyes and drift. Mix up a batch of oil and make some gel caps or drop under the tongue if that's more your thing. My gellies are great. Guess I'll make some NL gellies and letchu know my thoughts.
Thanks Age, that's good to know because I'm running out of the Blueberry my wife uses some nights. I'll have to see which is more of a sedative, the BeBo or the BC, as I think they're both pretty heavy indicas.

I asked the NL question for a friend who can get their hands on Sensi NL seeds.

Friday update is all about the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 trichomes, on day 47. And a hawk.

Let's scroll through trichome pics. (By the way, my old phone took much better closeups, because this new one has a wide angle lens built in, which sucks! I somehow can't find my old phone though...maybe my son sold it for weed funds.)

I noticed a lot of the outer trichomes don't have heads on them. I guess that's from dragging them through the shed door twice a day. :oops:

In terms of harvest, I'm thinking next weekend rather than this, unless anyone thinks that would be too long.

And a hawk:

...hanging out on the telephone pole in my backyard. There were two of them but one was shy and stayed in the pine tree.

The weekend can't come soon enough, even though without a harvest there won't be much to do but water. I hope you have a great one planned!

:peace:

Friday update is all about the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 trichomes, on day 47. And a hawk.

Let's scroll through trichome pics. (By the way, my old phone took much better closeups, because this new one has a wide angle lens built in, which sucks! I somehow can't find my old phone though...maybe my son sold it for weed funds.)

I noticed a lot of the outer trichomes don't have heads on them. I guess that's from dragging them through the shed door twice a day. :oops:

In terms of harvest, I'm thinking next weekend rather than this, unless anyone thinks that would be too long.

And a hawk:

...hanging out on the telephone pole in my backyard. There were two of them but one was shy and stayed in the pine tree.

The weekend can't come soon enough, even though without a harvest there won't be much to do but water. I hope you have a great one planned!

:peace:
2018-09-09-06-29-15.jpg

Well done brotha! Steady hand... or tripod. LoL

I concur. Next weekend should be just right.

Since we're posting pics of our ghetto custom macro lenses....

The scotch tape spool fits my camera perfectly,magnifying glass is from "the junk drawer"
It wouldn't work on a cell phone...but I don't have one,so there ya go...

I've had that magnifying glass since I was a boy-it was my "ant burner" back in the day:)

Back
Top Bottom