InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I do read your journal. I know you have some voodoo to treat for it. I could have missed the photos, or I could have not remember because i've smoked an ounce or so since I saw them that night.

Regardless, Thanks.

I have some powdery substance showing up on fan leaves overnight, just one or two, it wipes off. Dunno.

No bug damage though really.

Wednesday update! I figured I had to make up for the lack of pics yesterday so here is a hodge-podge of plants around the backyard...

Let's start with the Bedroom Cookies clone, 2.2.1, that has seriously outgrown the 1 gallon pot and looks like the mother did at the same time: curled leaves and deficiencies...

I don't think I'm going to keep growing this strain though, because this morning I found this on the mother:

This is shortly after getting sprayed with the fungicide, so it might not be the best plant for my environment. I didn't take it off, but sprayed it again with the Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide to see what happens. These buds might be trouble.

Either way, let's look at the fade in the leaves on flip day 45:

And there is some serious flop going on:

Moving on to Sour G that doesn't appear often. It's part of the summer grow that also includes an AK-47, the DTF, and the IIP:

Doing nicely thank you very much!

Now let's look at some of the AK-47 buds on flip day 45:

And last, some Berry Bomb 1.3 colas, also flip day 45:

Oh, one more thing, remember when I said this?

Well...the full answer is "and no":

That's my 2¢ for this morning. I hope you at least got your money's worth!
Did you get in there with your trimmer scissors and cut the rot out?

Garden looks great, Shed. As ever.
No doubt you’ll beat the budrot just like you will the mozzies. Great to hear your salve is so good!
Thanks DD! That salve works a charm :). It's time consuming to make, but on the plus side...no measuring!
Some folks use a dab of milk in a spray bottle or watering vessel to eliminate PM... Works for me, both as a preventive treatment, and when PM forms.. Green days Shed, and to all
I'm not spraying milk on anything. Hate the smell of old dairy! It takes me forever to clean the MB2 and the filter bag after making canna-butter o_O .
Did you get in there with your trimmer scissors and cut the rot out?
I did not. I sprayed it again and left it there...for science!
Just sitting here working and I found Justin Bank, in Justin, TX. It was Justin and not Jerry right?
No soup for you!
All nice places I'm sure...none of them fit for tap tap tap jokes though. I get soup, no soup for you!

Thursday and it was god damn drizzling this morning and 80% RH. This weather is in-sane!

The big three are sitting under the big umbrella I forgot we had last time when I smooshed them all under the tarp. The budrot on BC 2.2 remains, but doesn't look like it's spread:

I sprayed it again, and then I thought I would grab the loupe and see how far along the plant was in case I needed to start pulling buds off before they rot. It was a bit hard to tell in the flat light but it looked cloudy with a touch of amber, so it might be coming down this weekend. Since it's an indica I don't want too much amber. I'll get some pics tomorrow for y'all to tell me what you think.

Let's take a look at the two flipped Candidas, now on flip day 13 and still untrimmed. One was the top taken from CDNT and one is just a random cutting from one of the two originals, though I don't know which one. They seem to be stretching in very different ways.

This is the CDNT top:

And this is the other one, which is stretchier with much longer node spacing:

Meaningful? Who knows!

Sour G, DTF, and the 5 gallon Candida all got 5.5g/gallon this morning.

That's it for a moist and gray Thursday. I hope your day is dryer and brighter!
:peace:

Freaking Bud rot , I am sure you know there is a thing ? called Dehumidifier that will collect the moisture out the air , but you have to empty the reservoir (something else to do ) every day !?!? But on a good note the others are looking really Good and to not grow a PIA strain is an option for sure .. I would like some input on light rope hangers , Brand, easy of use and will last if i could . Thank You (( Got a tent i want to set up this fall / winter 1 600W mars setup :snowboating:)))

Freaking Bud rot , I am sure you know there is a thing ? called Dehumidifier that will collect the moisture out the air , but you have to empty the reservoir (something else to do ) every day !?!? But on a good note the others are looking really Good and to not grow a PIA strain is an option for sure .. I would like some input on light rope hangers , Brand, easy of use and will last if i could . Thank You (( Got a tent i want to set up this fall / winter 1 600W mars setup
I'll let the tent-growers here answer the hangers question, but since I grow outside, a dehumidifier won't do me a lick of good!

Since it's an indica I don't want too much amber.
Will you elaborate on this a little? I would think you’d let your indica go longer/more amber. I have a faint memory of talking about this with you and Amy, but I can’t remover for sure.

If you want a plant to knock you out as a sleep medicine, then growing an indica and letting it get over-ripe would be ideal.

However, if you just want to get the best expression of the plant's genetics, you would harvest all your plants at peak ripeness, which would be the most cloudy you can get along with as little clear and amber as possible.

Since an indica is going to be a body high anyway, harvesting at peak ripeness should give you the benefit of the body high without the can't-keep-my-eyes-open feeling of the CBN.

Thank you Shed! I always wonder at what stage the dispensary growers harvest, because there’s been a couple strains I’ve bought that helped me so much with sleep, I’d really like to replicate that. Is it the actual strain or just a late harvest? :hmmmm: Both?

Both. A good couch-lock indica would put you on the right path, but letting it run long to allow the THC to degrade to CBN should make it even better for sleep meds.

If you know what strain worked for you, grow that! If not, pick some indicas with good genetics and a reputation for sedation, and then do a staggered harvest to see how many days is right for you. Keep a clone of everything for when you find a winner!

And remember, edibles will last longer than smoking.

Back
Top Bottom