InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

What was your best ever strain?
Lol, I hesitate to say... It was called Obama Kush or just Obama (it’s just the weed name people, please don’t get mad, mkay). I guess it was originally called Presidential Kush, but I can’t find seeds anywhere credible. Seriously the best pm meds. I didn’t even need an edible when I had some of that.

Obama Kush
Interesting! This is leafly's description:
"Daughter of indica Afghani and mostly sativa hybrid OG Kush, Obama Kush sets itself apart from other indicas through its cerebral stimulation and euphoric rush. This strain is recommended for all levels of patients looking for a balanced experience, as it offers powerful physical effects as well as an intense cerebral uplift that does not stimulate appetite or put you to sleep."

And this from wikileaf:
"Obama Kush is an indica dominant hybrid strain of cannabis that originated in Michigan. Superior Genetics bred this daughter strain using an indica Afghani with a sativa dominant hybrid OG Kush. Obama Kush offer well-rounded effects, and is a strain that can be beneficial to all patients with varying experience levels. The balanced stone combines powerful physical effects with a potent, uplifting cerebral high. Despite the potency of the stone you will not get overwhelmingly tired, making it great for times of deep relaxation or meditation. It strikes a great balance between both sativa and indica effects."

:ciao: P! You should read one of my plant posts occasionally too ;).
I read them all... budrot is a muhfukka man.

I just like to stay quiet until it's necessary to shoot my mouth off.... but, I'm there lurking.

Interesting! This is leafly's description:
"Daughter of indica Afghani and mostly sativa hybrid OG Kush, Obama Kush sets itself apart from other indicas through its cerebral stimulation and euphoric rush. This strain is recommended for all levels of patients looking for a balanced experience, as it offers powerful physical effects as well as an intense cerebral uplift that does not stimulate appetite or put you to sleep."

And this from wikileaf:
"Obama Kush is an indica dominant hybrid strain of cannabis that originated in Michigan. Superior Genetics bred this daughter strain using an indica Afghani with a sativa dominant hybrid OG Kush. Obama Kush offer well-rounded effects, and is a strain that can be beneficial to all patients with varying experience levels. The balanced stone combines powerful physical effects with a potent, uplifting cerebral high. Despite the potency of the stone you will not get overwhelmingly tired, making it great for times of deep relaxation or meditation. It strikes a great balance between both sativa and indica effects."

I’d say yep, yep and yep to all of that! It was very relaxing without being messed up. It didn’t make me fall asleep, but it would help me stay asleep, which is my biggest problem. If I got woken up, I could easily go back to sleep after smoking that. I’m sad it’s gone. After looking up the lineage, I added some afghani kush to my seedsman cart, I’m so tempted to push the order button! But I have to grow out the seeds I already have. Mr. H is tightening the reigns on seeds for a bit. :eye-roll:

I’d say yep, yep and yep to all of that! It was very relaxing without being messed up. It didn’t make me fall asleep, but it would help me stay asleep, which is my biggest problem. If I got woken up, I could easily go back to sleep after smoking that. I’m sad it’s gone. After looking up the lineage, I added some afghani kush to my seedsman cart, I’m so tempted to push the order button! But I have to grow out the seeds I already have. Mr. H is tightening the reigns on seeds for a bit. :eye-roll:
Yup

IKR! Magoo hardly ever post the outsiders :(.
So sorry man. I snapped this pic of one of the Stankberries yesterday, but I hardly have a chance to get out there during daytime. The others are in a different location and that place is really overgrown right now. Hopefully I can get there soon though.
55CF45D0-FD46-461A-A547-9106CDAA6E7B.jpeg
Looks like I need to take some fertilizer out there this weekend if I can. And examine some of the stuff I see in this photo. Someone was coming in my direction so I had to jump back in the car and go. Lol

I would like some input on light rope hangers , Brand, easy of use and will last if i could .
Any rope hangars will work fine. Shop around for the best price and bundle. They are all easy to use and will last as long as you own your tent. They will rust as I found out if you use them outdoors and need lubricating to get them running smooth again.
iPower, ViparSpectra are some common brand names There are new types out now as well but most use something similar to this:

If you want a plant to knock you out as a sleep medicine, then growing an indica and letting it get over-ripe would be ideal.

However, if you just want to get the best expression of the plant's genetics, you would harvest all your plants at peak ripeness, which would be the most cloudy you can get along with as little clear and amber as possible.

Since an indica is going to be a body high anyway, harvesting at peak ripeness should give you the benefit of the body high without the can't-keep-my-eyes-open feeling of the CBN.
All of this ^^^ and everything afterwards about it as well... :ganjamon:
What was your best ever strain?
I wanted to know too...

I have a Kush Auto that is absolutely the bomb for me at bedtime (Sucker Punch by Auto seeds). A beautiful high that lets me enjoy reading for a while, or watching telly and then gently go to sleep and stay there.

It’s a cross of pre98 Bubba Kush and Candy Kush. I’m pretty sure there’s some OG in the Bubba Kush. You could try a straight up Bubba Kush sometime ... from what you’ve said, it sounds like Kush is the way to go!

Mr. H is tightening the reigns on seeds for a bit. :eye-roll:
NO smoke for him! :high-five:

Lol, I hesitate to say... It was called Obama Kush or just Obama (it’s just the weed name people, please don’t get mad, mkay). I guess it was originally called Presidential Kush, but I can’t find seeds anywhere credible. Seriously the best pm meds. I didn’t even need an edible when I had some of that.

I found Seeds for sale online searching Presidential OG. OG Kush... Anyhow, a guy I know had some of that round my parts. Got me HAF and pinched me off a taster size too.

"That's some good shit!!!!! :cough:"

It really is. I found some seeds for sale online, but when I googled the name of the seedbank, there were a lot of bad reviews. Not worth the risk, but if I do find some, I’ll snap them up fast. I’ll check out the search you suggested for sure! I feel bad for people who avoid trying it because of the name, it really is that good.

Back
Top Bottom