InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Those draw too much wattage though (see above). This one is $40 at home depot.
I didn't really look at the details of the oil radiator. I was just referencing the thermostat, I guess. I smoked out my entire crop by using a heater that didn't cut off when the room was up to temp.

It only took one night, maybe 6-8 hours and there was no coming back. LoL cooked them buggers good. LoL

:passitleft:

My next purchase for the shed will be one of those all-in-one towers. Does heat and a/c to whatever temp is set. Perfect for my set-up. They are definitely pricey, so I gotta save some cheeze!

Before next summer crop starts....

I did an experiment with the cal/mag. When I replanted the small ones I only give them mag now and I'm positive in my case that this the only thing they truly needs. I recon I'm good with only the trace mix and extra mg. But you should probable start with both. But I think it's like PGR said, the cl locks out the mg. Depending some on the mix water off course.

I'm going to wait for it to dry out first since I just transplanted it this week.

Ya know, with hempy, you wouldn’t have to wait for it to dry out before addressing the issue..just saying.

Ya know, with hempy, you can't carry your plants around to and fro between various locations on the property. Just saying.
:)

And why is that? Perlite is a lot lighter than soil.

LOL - not yet! Just the failed dream of a pumice mine. :laugh:

My re-veg was a trimmed 2 gallon rootball on top of 3 gallons of perlite, in a 5 gallon bucket. If you recall, I was carrying it around also.

Back
Top Bottom