InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

But I thought FIMing was only relevant if growing from seed.
True but...
he’s planning to take the clones before they alternate.
Interesting twist! But you can't take two altenating clones off the same plant can you?
How many diodes are in each of your strips Shed?
Beats the crap outta me. Don't care as I own them :).
Then top on fourth and get them To go wide then next set spread them out wait til you see what my training will be for my small tent 1 gal pots going to be cool got ideas brotha
I'll be watching, you know it Joe!
Hey everyone.
HOLY MOLY! Let me be the last to welcome you back ;). You're probably asleep by now at 8:30pm on the east coast. I've missed you.
Been away from my usual haunts on the web the second half of the year. I had a wonderful summer but the depression is hitting me hard this fall. Had to come back because I miss all you guys.
I remember you went through this same time last year. I'm glad you reached out to us :thumb:.
I have a referral from my doctor for a phototherapy light
Yes, great idea! And make someone else pay for that shit. :cool:
I see Shed is still using his acronyms.
Some things will never change. I wrote it out as well, so I must be learning new tricks.
The wife understands because she has depression too. We just have different cycles.
Nice to have that worked out between you...a perfect marriage :).
Hey Shed. I see you're still haboring the usual ilk on here.
A few new and lost a few old ones, but we have a great core group and I'm glad you're back in! I guess you're not asleep then.

Oh yeah, I can clone now! That's about all you missed.

Yeah, I went through this shit last year alright - it's a cyclic thing. It's one of the reasons I came back on, but I guess you have that part figured out already.

I'm going to physio for my back tomorrow. It's in the same building as my chiropractor so I'm going there for a crack and some acupuncture first. Blue Cross rocks when you got a good plan.

I'm about to have a smoke of Kush here for ya, man.

Yeah, I went through this shit last year alright - it's a cyclic thing. It's one of the reasons I came back on, but I guess you have that part figured out already.
I'm going to physio for my back tomorrow. It's in the same building as my chiropractor so I'm going there for a crack and some acupuncture first. Blue Cross rocks when you got a good plan.
Enjoy! And congrats on the new job. I hope getting out of fish wrangling is a promotion in your industry :thumb:.

Well, it's not so much a promotion as a shift, I guess. But I like doing that kind of thing and I'm now the floater on site (bad, bad, bad choice of words when you work around water) - I go where I'm needed and generally look busy when people see me.

Well, it's not so much a promotion as a shift, I guess. But I like doing that kind of thing and I'm now the floater on site (bad, bad, bad choice of words when you work around water) - I go where I'm needed and generally look busy when people see me.
When dealing with water it is way better to be a floater than a sinker! And the key to any job is to look busy when people see you. Any time I'm out of my office I'm carrying some random sheets of paper while walking quickly.

Hey buddy I didn’t know you suffered man I’m a pm ya

When dealing with water it is way better to be a floater than a sinker! And the key to any job is to look busy when people see you. Any time I'm out of my office I'm carrying some random sheets of paper while walking quickly.
Yup my job is look busy. Or not knowing but doing right ?

Oh my life how it’s full of floaters and sinkers

As a wicked man once said to us all

We all float down here .

I learned the same thing when I was in the Air Force. I'd go across the hangar like that and sit down for a coffee and talk with the guys.

Yup my job is look busy. Or not knowing but doing right ?

Oh my life how it’s full of floaters and sinkers

As a wicked man once said to us all

We all float down here .
How's it going Joe? Been a while haha. How's the new pot shops out your way. Down here it's exactly like shopping in a jewelry store, with the counters and the classy service.

Gotta get to that coffee...it's important! Look at me walking quickly. It's obviously important! Out of my WAY.
Coffee is one of my main food groups, and so are cream and sugar.

How's it going Joe? Been a while haha. How's the new pot shops out your way. Down here it's exactly like shopping in a jewelry store, with the counters and the classy service.
None I don’t know of any well I heard there is an Indian reserve north of here bout hr or two possibly everything apparently here in Ontario is only currently through online can’t remener the site name but if you googles Ontario where to buy legal weed. You’d see it’s the only site but damn expensive like 20”-350$ a zip nope ain’t a millionaire not a rec user ?

Home grown is the future for me .

But I use hybrid fast comes from bc to door usually in three Ish days . When I do order they have good pieces 89.99 aa to aaa plus meds and then 120$-230$ I’ve seen for aaa -aaaa

Shatter 32$ mid grade stuff not to bad doesn’t break Wallet . I enjoy them products .

Im good have you heard of cbd oil and have you took or do you take any ?

None I don’t know of any well I heard there is an Indian reserve north of here bout hr or two possibly everything apparently here in Ontario is only currently through online can’t remener the site name but if you googles Ontario where to buy legal weed. You’d see it’s the only site but damn expensive like 20”-350$ a zip nope ain’t a millionaire not a rec user ?

Home grown is the future for me .

But I use hybrid fast comes from bc to door usually in three Ish days . When I do order they have good pieces 89.99 aa to aaa plus meds and then 120$-230$ I’ve seen for aaa -aaaa

Shatter 32$ mid grade stuff not to bad doesn’t break Wallet . I enjoy them products .

Im good have you heard of cbd oil and have you took or do you take any ?

Yeah, it is expensive. I'm working on getting better plants now with the new growroom. My new plants are going into 5-gal buckets

I can give you a link to my DeviantArt gallery so you can see some that I posted the last few days since I got back on there flytier on DeviantArt . I made up a nice table out of palettes check it out.

The wife just got home from work so I'm gonna take off for now. Good to see ya again everyone and I'll be back tomorrow. Missed you all.

Back
Top Bottom