InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

@GrandpaT :laugh::rofl:and she believes you?!?

You know the deal...:slide:

I always wondered???????????? Why wood one wash his plants if grown inside and it's been a good grow??? All you should get off her is acouple months of dust.. Unless one's been spraying or has bugs or PM something of that nature??????? I've yet to wash a bud......... But then that's me........ As said before,,, I''m an Old Dog and don't learn new trick easy.............

I’m right there with ya bud.

I would up pot them and give them a day or 2 then top them. I don't like full stress until I'm getting close to flipping them. By then they are really established in all areas
Okay, one vote for transplant then top!
She's right around 46" tall now.
o_O
Fabulous Shed! I’m really liking my new light as well. You and @Kismet made me spend more money. At least that’s what I’m telling my wife when she asks. :rofl:
Always glad to help Grandpa!
If you can try to let it go to 6 rh node and then top to 4th node
Or just top at 3-4 node I think it depends on height that your after ?
I'd say I'd do better with shorter and wider than 46" tall!
Shed, light is :thumb:
Thanks AB :).
Shed, Have you tried a FIM?
I haven't because I'm sure I would end up with a FIMTFIM (fuck I missed the fuck I missed).
So what’s your ends consesus on the bud washing technique!
I'm an H2O2 one bucket and a hose guy. For mold and insects and neem and spinosad and dust and...
You wouldn't need that for a tent, but some wash is a good idea just for dust alone. Warm water, not hot, whatever you do.
Damn the shed is looking pretty damn nice..... Pretty, healthy plants Keepem Green
Thanks Norcali!
Why wood one wash his plants if grown inside and it's been a good grow??? All you should get off her is acouple months of dust..
Seems worth it to me.
@InTheShed I’d like to request one topped and one FIMed - for science! :battingeyelashes: (that’s a pretty please face)
They look so good, they would do well with a topping/FIM. Like others said before me, repot then LST after a couple days, they’re so lovely and healthy, all of them! Nice haircut on the bigger girls, well done Shed!
And overdue for a haircut as well!

I'm all for science but I think I'll practice FIMing on something else. I'm sure I'll mess it up.

Another vote for transplant first...thanks AB!
I have heard of eliminating the h2o2 wash if you do not have mold issues.:Namaste:
Quite true. Lemon juice and baking soda is the other way to go.
This ^^^
H202 step only needed if mould spores are present, or might be.
:Namaste:
This ^^^
If you try it just once, as per the 3 bucket method, you might find yourself doing it again.
One of the things it aims to emulate i think is rains outside - plants get washed in nature all the time (unless you’re in the desert ;)).
Or two buckets and a (gentle) hose ;).
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well the consensus seems to be up-can and then top, so that will be two taller tops for the cloninator :thumb:. The Peyote Critical top is still in there waiting for roots but I've been like 90% in there since the summer so I'm hopeful I'll have more clones to not give away because no one lives nearby...

Thanks all! Off to water and transplant. :surf:

Hey Shed, I may b wrong but your Candida’s look like maybe they’re the indica pheno. Leaves look a bit broader maybe. Just speculating :hmmmm:

Hey HH :high-five:

My brother @BTzGrow is planning on doing just this with 2 clones in his next grow. Stay tuned..
:passitleft:

I may be wrong about this too, but won’t it being a clone make this kinda moot? When you FIM, the apical stem can produce 2-4 tops instead of only 2 if you top/tip.

When you tip a clone, I don’t think that tipped end produces 2 new shoots... does it? I mean how can it if the nodes are already alternating (which they would be on most clones except ones taken early, from a top maybe)?
Maybe someone can confirm, or set me straight about that. But I thought FIMing was only relevant if growing from seed.

I may be wrong about this too, but won’t it being a clone make this kinda moot? When you FIM, the apical stem can produce 2-4 tops instead of only 2 if you top/tip.

When you tip a clone, I don’t think that tipped end produces 2 new shoots... does it? I mean how can it if the nodes are already alternating (which they would be on most clones except ones taken early, from a top maybe)?
Maybe someone can confirm, or set me straight about that. But I thought FIMing was only relevant if growing from seed.

Hmmm..interesting..
:hmmmm:

I’ll confirm with my bro, but I think he’s planning to take the clones before they alternate.

Hey Shed, I may b wrong but your Candida’s look like maybe they’re the indica pheno. Leaves look a bit broader maybe. Just speculating :hmmmm:

Oooop, not quite off the hook yet @InTheShed!! ;)
Just kiddin ya. Do your thang Shed!!

Okay, one vote for transplant then top!

o_O

Always glad to help Grandpa!

I'd say I'd do better with shorter and wider than 46" tall!

Thanks AB :).

I haven't because I'm sure I would end up with a FIMTFIM (fuck I missed the fuck I missed).

I'm an H2O2 one bucket and a hose guy. For mold and insects and neem and spinosad and dust and...
You wouldn't need that for a tent, but some wash is a good idea just for dust alone. Warm water, not hot, whatever you do.

Thanks Norcali!

Seems worth it to me.

And overdue for a haircut as well!

I'm all for science but I think I'll practice FIMing on something else. I'm sure I'll mess it up.

Another vote for transplant first...thanks AB!

Quite true. Lemon juice and baking soda is the other way to go.

This ^^^

Or two buckets and a (gentle) hose ;).
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well the consensus seems to be up-can and then top, so that will be two taller tops for the cloninator :thumb:. The Peyote Critical top is still in there waiting for roots but I've been like 90% in there since the summer so I'm hopeful I'll have more clones to not give away because no one lives nearby...

Thanks all! Off to water and transplant. :surf:
Then top on fourth and get them To go wide then next set spread them out wait til you see what my training will be for my small tent 1 gal pots going to be cool got ideas brotha

Been away from my usual haunts on the web the second half of the year. I had a wonderful summer but the depression is hitting me hard this fall. Had to come back because I miss all you guys.

Been away from my usual haunts on the web the second half of the year. I had a wonderful summer but the depression is hitting me hard this fall. Had to come back because I miss all you guys.
You've been missed as well buddy! Glad to see ya back around.
:passitleft:

How's it going with all of you? My job changed a bit up to work - I'm doing all the water tests now, not just the shitwater haha.

I got a whole room for growing now and not just a cold closet. I just planted a couple seeds this week - the first ones to be planted in here - and the cat ate the first one, needless to say.

Back
Top Bottom