InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

The strips give more even coverage but the boards are intense light.
Why is that? Do they squeeze more diodes per square inch?
20181219_082911.jpg
That is the light you built?
 :welldone::yahoo::welldone:looks good :)
Sad to read "clones I can not keep" since they look stunning. (send them my way :(
That's the light! And I would send you the clones in a heartbeat. Where are the L.A. growers?
Think Shed will forgive you for missing the build since you were eurotripping @AngryBird :cool:.
I'm pretty sure I already have:
Oh AB, you had few more important things to do! Glad you're getting situated and you and your girls are safe. That above all

Love that oval of superior brightness there Shed.

I’m so full of ambition to get to where you do with your autos... prostrate and stacked! The supplemental light is a big part of that too I’m guessing and I can’t do that so much, but I’ll get your training techniques working at least.

I think you should tip the candidas when you want. I usually take the 4th or 5th node... I’m letting my Candida go natural this tome though, just to get a look. I do love to grow at least one untopped.

Oh and,

Maybe I should get some foam and lay it down in there to raise the pots off the floor.
:thumb: definitely. That will help a lot.
:Namaste:

Love that oval of superior brightness there Shed.

I’m so full of ambition to get to where you do with your autos... prostrate and stacked! The supplemental light is a big part of that too I’m guessing and I can’t do that so much, but I’ll get your training techniques working at least.

I think you should tip the candidas when you want. I usually take the 4th or 5th node... I’m letting my Candida go natural this tome though, just to get a look. I do love to grow at least one untopped.

Oh and,

:thumb: definitely. That will help a lot.
:Namaste:
I must say that most of my autos have not cooperated the way this BT has. It takes an auto willing to veg quite a while to do this much training on. Most of my others go into flower long before I've had the chance to get them into the shape of want. Once you get the training part the rest is the luck of the draw.

I'm thinking of topping here so they're the same height, which would mean the taller one ends up a node shorter. But I want them to end up shorter than newty's and P9's so I need to get them wider. They just seem so little though. :hmmmm:

I think a topping is in order if you're trying to stay shorter. They will take off after flipping and get big pretty quick.
:thumb:
I was lazy with the LST on mine. She broke out of her ties and I just let her go that way. She's right around 46" tall now.

:passitleft:

Wednesday update!

Okay so it's late but this is the schedule I'm on when I'm not at work :).

Let us begin with the Candidas. Here they are on day 21. They have the same number of nodes but no-tap (the one without the tap root when I planted it) has more spacing and is taller. What are your thoughts on topping?

I'm thinking of topping them both and moving them into 1 gallon pots. If I top here, should I wait to move them?

On to the AK-47 that I thinned today:

All in prep for flipping soon after BT2 is down. Speaking of BT2, here it is on day 76. Some of the fans are starting to go purple like the last one, which went 84 days:

"Top" cola:

Some lowers:

Quick shot of the smaller plants including the clones I can't keep...

And a parting shot in the shed!

I hope you all had a good day and the run-up to Christmas is going smoothly, whether you celebrate it or not!
:peace:
If you can try to let it go to 6 rh node and then top to 4th node

Or just top at 3-4 node I think it depends on height that your after ?

Morning Shed! At least I hope your morning was good :) mine is just getting going (tomorrow mjorning by your account ;) ).

Yeah what Shed said about the H202 at harvest. The lemon juice baking soda wash won’t kill the bugs so well - the H202 will.

So the blend is 3parts water to 1 part 3% H202 into one of those big (5gal?) buckets, followed by 2 buckets of plain water.

Strip fans and anything without sugar and dip and swish into each bucket (avoiding the sides and bottom). Keep swishing each branch in the H202 bucket for 15-30 seconds before rinsing twice.

You can add a bucket between the H202 wash and the rinses with a solution of half cup of lemon juice and half cup of baking soda dissolved in it too. The 4 bucket thing is the “full monty” of bud washing - but I know plenty of folks do only the H202 solution plus rinses (or the lemon/soda plus rinses) so you don’t have to do the 4.

You’ll have sparkly fresh buds when you’re done! :thumb:

So what’s your ends consesus on the bud washing technique!

I’ve heard using H2o2 as well as lemon juice and baking soda is a better washing method. Then 2 buckets for rinse off.

When I washed my WWa I used a 3Gal bucket and room temp water with:
1/2C lemon juice
1/2C Baking soda

Then 2 3gsl buckets with straight water for rinsing. I’m in a closed and clean 4x4 tent so I’m wondering if doing the 4 step process is really needed or is how I did it originally still the accepted practice?

I must say that most of my autos have not cooperated the way this BT has. It takes an auto willing to veg quite a while to do this much training on. Most of my others go into flower long before I've had the chance to get them into the shape of want. Once you get the training part the rest is the luck of the draw.

I'm thinking of topping here so they're the same height, which would mean the taller one ends up a node shorter. But I want them to end up shorter than newty's and P9's so I need to get them wider. They just seem so little though. :hmmmm:

I would top them. They look healthy and I’m sure they will take it in stride.

I would do a transplant allow them to settle in for a few days and then top like @Derbybud said!

Looking good Shed!

Damn the shed is looking pretty damn nice..... Pretty, healthy plants Keepem Green

I always wondered???????????? Why wood one wash his plants if grown inside and it's been a good grow??? All you should get off her is acouple months of dust.. Unless one's been spraying or has bugs or PM something of that nature??????? I've yet to wash a bud......... But then that's me........ As said before,,, I''m an Old Dog and don't learn new trick easy.............

I always wondered???????????? Why wood one wash his plants if grown inside and it's been a good grow??? All you should get off her is acouple months of dust.. Unless one's been spraying or has bugs or PM something of that nature??????? I've yet to wash a bud......... But then that's me........ As said before,,, I''m an Old Dog and don't learn new trick easy.............
I get a bunch of dust and pet hair in the buckets when I wash. I was surprised at how much was actually in there until I washed buds for the first time. I keep the grow house super clean, but the wash buckets were still pretty grimey. LoL

I can honestly say, I don't do it every time. More like 50/50, depending on my mood. I have noticed more pronounced flavors in the buds I've washed.

I will be doing it more frequently though because I've been making edibles more & more lately.

I get a bunch of dust and pet hair in the buckets when I wash. I was surprised at how much was actually in there until I washed buds for the first time. I keep the grow house super clean, but the wash buckets were still pretty grimey. LoL

I can honestly say, I don't do it every time. More like 50/50, depending on my mood. I have noticed more pronounced flavors in the buds I've washed.

I will be doing it more frequently though because I've been making edibles more & more lately.

I will always wash my buds I’m just trying to find which is the best practice. If I can reduce the use of a bucket and h2o2 that would be great. I change my rinse buckets halfway through my wash so they stay clean as well.

Shed, Have you tried a FIM?

I’m sure you’ve seen this before:
@InTheShed I’d like to request one topped and one FIMed - for science! :battingeyelashes: (that’s a pretty please face)
They look so good, they would do well with a topping/FIM. Like others said before me, repot then LST after a couple days, they’re so lovely and healthy, all of them! Nice haircut on the bigger girls, well done Shed!

I will always wash my buds I’m just trying to find which is the best practice. If I can reduce the use of a bucket and h2o2 that would be great. I change my rinse buckets halfway through my wash so they stay clean as well.
I have heard of eliminating the h2o2 wash if you do not have mold issues.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom