InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You're definitely beating a dead horse! I was letting Joe know that we weren't talking about adding perlite to a growing medium, you were talking about growing in perlite. Whatever hempy was or could be, it's perlite now. Let's try not to get pedantic on this thread. It ain't "the history and permutations of hempy"!
The subtle ness of shed lol

And she's a cold, wet, crappy day in Atlantic Canada. But in less than 4 hours I'll be home from work in warm, dry PJ's.
Snuggle up with a nice blunt!

Lazy afternoons are great!
:ganjamon:

Something like this...
Screenshot_20181222-040328_Chrome.jpg

An all in one unit that will turn on/off appropriately based on thermostat.

It's the last real environmental issue that I still have to monitor closely and adjust regularly. Life will be much easier when I'm not chasing heat & cold.

:passitleft:
:thumb::thanks:

I hope those appointments got you some relief! Oh, and everything is better when we're warm and dry :). Get home safe.
Chiropractor always gives me relief. Physio will take time. Just waiting to get home and shut down. Nice warm day here just the same.

Well, I left 1/2 hour early. And I got home to find that the wife bought me a 3 1/2er of Lemon Haze from the pot shop. Nice end to a clammy day.

Now for chrissake can someone show me how to post pictures on here!!!

Well, I left 1/2 hour early. And I got home to find that the wife bought me a 3 1/2er of Lemon Haze from the pot shop. Nice end to a clammy day.

Now for chrissake can someone show me how to post pictures on here!!!
Hey flytier- you can justsvuse the attach function for quick and dirty photo uploading :)

The attach files button under the post window will give you upload picture function.

Make sure you insert as Full size ...

Just in case...@flytier

16F26E3F-8EE5-462C-AFBD-640BEBA2C4AB.jpeg
B06E70AF-11BC-4126-B826-24BEADF034F6.jpeg

Once you choose your pics and hit ‘done’

The pics upload...
55BFA600-91D3-4A17-A335-9EEB8426E13E.jpeg

And then you insert full image...
10520D69-A9C0-47E8-AD2E-D4473CF4C39C.jpeg

And if multiple pics have been selected, you can select full image for all at once
73BDC27C-B0C5-4A3D-B757-3D75E75A1D52.jpeg

That’s for a phone or tablet. It’s very similar on computer.
:Namaste:

Hey flytier- you can justsvuse the attach function for quick and dirty photo uploading :)

The attach files button under the post window will give you upload picture function.

Make sure you insert as Full size ...
Perfect, thanks Amy.

Nope, nothing. Lemme try again. Ok, got it. These are the two Autocross F1s I have budding. The one on the left is bushy with popcorn buds and the one on the right is all stalk with a nice cola. I'll be using the one on the right for breeding as it now stands. Being limited to four plants is going to make it hard; I may have to stop trying so "hard" to work within the parameters of the legal system.

Attachments

• geno pheno.jpg
    geno pheno.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom