InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Nope, nothing. Lemme try again. Ok, got it. These are the two Autocross F1s I have budding. The one on the left is bushy with popcorn buds and the one on the right is all stalk with a nice cola. I'll be using the one on the right for breeding as it now stands. Being limited to four plants is going to make it hard; I may have to stop trying so "hard" to work within the parameters of the legal system.
There ya go...pics! You can choose full size instead of thumbnails if you want.

I don't think many Canadians here are sticking to the 4 plant limit :). How is the light working for you in the new grow area?

And here's my growroom now. No longer a cold, cramped closet, but a warm, cramped room. Much, much better.

Attachments

• 20181214_140455.jpg
    20181214_140455.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 26
A definite improvement although I may have made it a little too high, but that I can live with. Too low is the killer. But it does allow for good storage, yeah.

Oh, yeah, the wife still gets me my bits here and there. And days like this I can use it.

Just doing a drive-by.. Glad to see you cranking out some clones..... Cloning,,, even plants, can sure be temperamental when it comes to temps...... GL and Keepem Green

Thanks Norcali! I'm trying tons ort out an electricity-free way of keeping the shed warm at night :).
Try doing compost in there. They use thermophilic bacteria. Just don't use fish... ammonia... but yeah, do some compost, run a water-filled copper coil through it with a small pump to a copper coil in the shed for the radiator. Biothermal heat exchanger.

We use to use staw in the doghouse to help keep the hunting hounds warm back home... Now it might help if it get to the compost stage as said by Fly up there,,, Solar? GL

Another water pump... you may need a larger pump with a manifold for multi lines. Black garden hose on the south side of the house. Another radiator, or a manifolded single one. Now we're getting into stuff I'm familiar with, just not an expert on.

...propane heater?...cheerz...h00k......
Good idea, but it's a sealed shed so I'm worried about the CO in there.
(unless you use fish for comost
LOL! I don't have room for a compost pile/bin/container in the shed though. It's wall to wall in there with about 2' clear for me to walk in. Also, composting will fill the room with methane. Interesting concept though!
We use to use staw in the doghouse to help keep the hunting hounds warm back home... Now it might help if it get to the compost stage as said by Fly up there,,, Solar? GL
I'm sure straw has no innate warming properties without a dog lying on it!
Another water pump... you may need a larger pump with a manifold for multi lines. Black garden hose on the south side of the house. Another radiator, or a manifolded single one. Now we're getting into stuff I'm familiar with, just not an expert on.
This is getting way more complicated than my original idea a few pages back of buying a $40 1500w oil-filled radiator, heating it up in the house (because 1500 watts), and bringing it into the shed to slowly release heat through the night.
BTW, let me be the first to congratulate you on page 420.
Thanks flytie! :thanks: I did not notice that :ciao:.

Haha, you just beat me too it! Wasn’t sure if everyone saw the same page numbers tho. :high-five:
I just noticed it about 20 seconds before I hit the reply button!

Yeah, so what you do is make a small insulated exterior box to do the composting in and run the lines in through. You can probably get coils at scrapyards for a few bucks.

Not familiar with those radiators... is that the way they're made to be used or your own adaptation of its usage?

Back
Top Bottom