InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Very. How's it going? I'm picking Shed's brain about his shed and laughing at his "cold" weather.
Sounds like I got yoru weather coldish here windchill and raining turning to light dusting of snow .

Making edibles wife bought me brownie mix Duncan Hines chewy fudge kind to drop some of my infused oil to bake with num num thansk to shed and Preston for the help today

This is indoors, not outside! Anyway, this is Los Angeles not Newfoundland :). I'd like to keep the temps in the mid 60s in there so growth doesn't slow down now that I've spent money on better lighting!
Lol shed.... you like the weather here on the island?

Sounds like I got yoru weather coldish here windchill and raining turning to light dusting of snow .

Making edibles wife bought me brownie mix Duncan Hines chewy fudge kind to drop some of my infused oil to bake with num num thansk to shed and Preston for the help today
Aaaahhhhh, sounds good. I'm just hauling back on some nice Lemon Haze the wife gave me. Just looking at my plants a while ago; got some seeds on the way.

I left NY because of the cold and rain but the RH in the summer was another good reason to get the hell out.
Yeah, the humidity is wicked bad here. Gonna head off for a while; wife just got home from her staff party and she's drunk. She should be alright but I want to see how she's making out.

TTYL! Gotta roll a BBa joint for some relatives visiting from London. He needs indica to sleep and obviously couldn't bring anything. Lucky for him he has a grower in the family :).
He came to the right place. BBa?

Back
Top Bottom