InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday update and it's raining pretty heavily this morning:

Sometimes it's pissing and sometimes it's raining, but there was no way to get the plants out of the shed this morning even to water the BT2, which needs it but isn't looking stressed yet. (Don't let your flowering plants show signs of stress people...that's for veg!) If it's not raining when I get home I will water it tonight. I did spray the shed-clones with iso/water because I want to make sure it's daily for a week. I also tied down new growth on the Peyote Critical.

This is day 2 under the Mars 300 due to inclement weather. I'm hoping for some sun tomorrow so they don't have to live like this for another day:

I'm sure you've noticed something missing! Where is the AK-47 you ask? In the bike shed next to the cloninator, with a CFL over it. I don't need it to grow, just not to flower.

Since we have to stay indoors, let's see what's happening on the heat mat! Top left is an AK-47, middle left is Sour G x2, and bottom left is a Sour G. The middle sprouts are Candidas (close-ups below). Top right is the pot o'AKs (need nutes next watering), and the ones with domes are non-fruiting olives. The empty cup on the far right has the thermostat probe for the heat mat. 80º at the bottom of the soil seems fine for everyone:

This is CDWT (candida with tap) on day 8:

This is CDNT (candida no tap) on day 8:

That's my Thursday report. On the plus side, it's not raining in my son's room!
:cool:

Thursday update and it's raining pretty heavily this morning:

Sometimes it's pissing and sometimes it's raining, but there was no way to get the plants out of the shed this morning even to water the BT2, which needs it but isn't looking stressed yet. (Don't let your flowering plants show signs of stress people...that's for veg!) If it's not raining when I get home I will water it tonight. I did spray the shed-clones with iso/water because I want to make sure it's daily for a week. I also tied down new growth on the Peyote Critical.

This is day 2 under the Mars 300 due to inclement weather. I'm hoping for some sun tomorrow so they don't have to live like this for another day:

I'm sure you've noticed something missing! Where is the AK-47 you ask? In the bike shed next to the cloninator, with a CFL over it. I don't need it to grow, just not to flower.

Since we have to stay indoors, let's see what's happening on the heat mat! Top left is an AK-47, middle left is Sour G x2, and bottom left is a Sour G. The middle sprouts are Candidas (close-ups below). Top right is the pot o'AKs (need nutes next watering), and the ones with domes are non-fruiting olives. The empty cup on the far right has the thermostat probe for the heat mat. 80º at the bottom of the soil seems fine for everyone:

This is CDWT (candida with tap) on day 8:

This is CDNT (candida no tap) on day 8:

That's my Thursday report. On the plus side, it's not raining in my son's room!
:cool:

Rain rain go away come again some other day!

Hope that helps !

Babies are looking great shed off to a wicked start! Hope your well my friend

You maybe should have beefed up the fuses for the garage and hot tub to support your bike shed and lights...?
Oh gotcha! No regrets on that. The cost to run a second 60 amp line to the garage just for the hot tub still doesn't seem worth it.

Just for clarification to anyone following along...the bike shed is not the shed. The bike shed is a little pre-cast plastic job from Suncast that has bikes, the cloninator, and a couple of CFLs. The shed is where the light is going. The shed I built on the back of my garage with a pitched roof, framed walls, and a standard door with a window in it. I probably should have insulated it but I'm using that last 3.5" of space for storage :).

So next to the shed is your shed?
LoL!
Hey Shed Candidas look marvelous! Did you see MMG came out with a 32:1 CBD/THC strain? I got an email about it. Im really hoping the Green Doctor will be good! Watching closely at your grow buddy!

LoL!
Hey Shed Candidas look marvelous! Did you see MMG came out with a 32:1 CBD/THC strain? I got an email about it. Im really hoping the Green Doctor will be good! Watching closely at your grow buddy!
Wow MMG is really getting their breeding on! I wonder if it's stable yet. I've got a few CD-1 seeds to get through before I'll be buying more though. Never if I keep the cloning operation going :). And when I bring these to harvest I'm going to get one or both tested to see what the CBD content is so I can use it to make oil. I need numbers for dosing.

Though I have to find a testing place that's both reasonably priced and doesn't require an entire harvest to test!

So Shed! Quick question for yea pal !

Since you’ve transplanted autos a few times from what I recall would you say that transplanting an auto is “bad” or a “Nono” like so many statements say?

I didn’t notice any slow down or stunting in my WWa when I transplanted them and just trying to solidify my thoughts that as long as they are healthy and growing well and up pot before the flower is ok!

IMO and my from very very minimal experience I don’t feel that they get shocked or slowed down from it.

Cheers pal!

Back
Top Bottom