28.35 mg decarbed herb
177.44 ml oil
12% THC
80% efficiency (stove top bath?)
15.34 mg/ml THC

:Namaste:
My man!
:high-five:

Appreciate the assist. Accurate measurements in the kitchen isn't my strong suit. LoL
:passitleft:

I have an oil that is 6mg per ml and a full ml of that smooths out all my edges pretty well... and pain too :)
But everyone is different like Shed says. And I take a lot of CBD too which would be tempering the THC effects. A 15mg gummy would totally have me wasted! Totally wasted. ... :hmmmm:do you need my address P9?;)

I have an oil that is 6mg per ml and a full ml of that smooths out all my edges pretty well... and pain too :)
But everyone is different like Shed says. And I take a lot of CBD too which would be tempering the THC effects. A 15mg gummy would totally have me wasted! Totally wasted. ... :hmmmm:do you need my address P9?;)
Haha!
I wish I was able to send these out as Christmas gifts. LoL

I've been in need of a good KO medication. These should do the trick!
:thumb:

I’ve had “Cooking with the Chronic” on my watch list for months. It’s just there, bouncing around at the top of the list usually - which tells me it’s super happenin’! I’ll get there one day. I did think about making gummies or cookies of some kind for Xmas pressies. There’s not very many folks that would appreciate it tho, so I’d end up eating them all myself! Grain free, sugar free cookies sound kinda boring don’t they?! And maybe impossible...

I’ve had “Cooking with the Chronic” on my watch list for months. It’s just there, bouncing around at the top of the list usually - which tells me it’s super happenin’! I’ll get there one day. I did think about making gummies or cookies of some kind for Xmas pressies. There’s not very many folks that would appreciate it tho, so I’d end up eating them all myself! Grain free, sugar free cookies sound kinda boring don’t they?! And maybe impossible...
I'm going to try a batch of sugar-free gummies this week. I'll let ya know how it goes...
:passitleft:

Yeah - hemp seed flour can work. We’re gearing up to do a few experiments.

Question about gummies tho ... which oil? EVOO or coconut?
I usually do EVOO. It works great. I'm trying this oil for my current run.
2018-11-28-10-44-23.jpg

Little of both! LoL

Back
Top Bottom