InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

LOLOLOL! Nice to know some things don't ever change :). I miss you too Roost. Wish I had the time for IG but I'm too crazy busy here :).

:peace:
Someone has to help penny hold the fort down. Someone has to be member of the year. :p

Some big shoes to fill Roost. Thanks for the confidence :battingeyelashes:.
Lol I’m 100% confidence 0% preparation 100% shit lucky to make things happen time after time.
Confidence is the most important feature you can have. I think therefor I can do.

Ps. I’m not trying to ruin an election or collide with any Russians here but I’m voting for shed on December 31st

No...all my best material is inspired by y'all here :).

Quick thinking, but that's one loud dehuey if the neighbors can hear it!

LOL! Not sure of your skin color but unless you're the US's "dear leader" no one is going to be convinced by a carrot. Parsnip maybe?

Even here in legal Los Angeles I don't know any growers (Clone Boy doesn't count).

I hope so! I'm waiting for @Graytail to come back to see what he's thinking about the now/then driver scenario, but the boards arrived this morning!

Time to get cracking on the design! If you folks would stop keeping me so busy in your threads I'd have more time to work on that ;).
Can I be the member who asks you if it's done yet over and over?

Yes, feel free! I answer all questions :).

The lighting issue is done except the building. I don't think there will be a lot of discussion about the ins-and-outs of thermal tape brands and specs!

Could you plot me a graph of the inverse of the 2nd derivative of wattage? It's easier on my eye.

Overheard while at the mechanic today, (I need a new ps gearbox in a truck...yay), "Where do I get those tire gauges you use that show if a tire is over or under pressure?" This was a guy who did not speak spanish asking an obvious spanish speaker this question, over and over. It has to be aliens, just like in Men In Black.

@InTheShed
Hi shed, I'm fairly new to this forum stuff. I've been through a bunch of pages on different posts. Yours seems to be the one I'd like to find. However, I may be a little dumb, when it comes to finding exactly wheat I'm looking for; a recipe for really great super duper recreational gummies.
Can you like send me a link, or whatever, to your recipe in this?
Thank you in advance!
:yummy:

@InTheShed
Hi shed, I'm fairly new to this forum stuff. I've been through a bunch of pages on different posts. Yours seems to be the one I'd like to find. However, I may be a little dumb, when it comes to finding exactly wheat I'm looking for; a recipe for really great super duper recreational gummies.
Can you like send me a link, or whatever, to your recipe in this?
Thank you in advance!
:yummy:
Sure can WeenB! Let me begin by saying that the cooking thread I hang out in is this one:
Cooking with The Chronic
but if you want a basic gummy recipe, here's the last one I made:
InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Skip the first half of the post and get right to the pics of the Jello.

The most important thing to keep in mind though is making the oil you're using strong enough to do what you want. That's a whole other post. Let me know if you want to get serious and calculate the strength of your oil! I get more detailed than a lot of people care about :).

:welcome: to my slice of the 420magazine pie!

Could you plot me a graph of the inverse of the 2nd derivative of wattage? It's easier on my eye.
I hope this clarifies what we were talking about earlier. If it's still confusing I'd bring that up at parent-teacher conferences.

On another note, look who was up to say :ciao: when I got home!

My dad has a pain under his left arm so that's what we talked about tonight. They gave him some tramadol and put him to bed. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Back
Top Bottom