InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Calm down Crazy or you'll throw your neck out again! Still working on getting the metal-work. Things move slower in the shed than in the CrazyLab ;)

CrazyLabz that is a good name. :)

WHAAAT!?!?

High :hug::passitleft:for Bonsaiweed
Yes, rest in peace to another fallen member here. Details from SweetSue.
hat’s a bummer man. Doobies will be smoked today in James’ honour.

I can't believe it... Now this day really turned to piss, and it wasn't even good to start with. That guy is the first member here to really reach out to me. He is the reason for me getting stuck here. I have missed him so lately.... f-word, I don't know what to even say.

RIP my friend... :green_heart:

Everyone who we talk to here on a daily basis is missed when they go. Some we find out about and most we're just left to wonder.

Bonsai was a valued member who helped make this site a welcoming place. I hope Teddy will add him to the list of the Fallen Warriors.
420 Warriors : 420 MAGAZINE ®
TEDDY has been informed and we await a post.

thats interesting. The volume of bud to oil with any less wouldn’t even cover the bud. I’m allergic to sweet sues posts but ty for directing me. Sorry.
LOL! No problem :). Two ways to get get stronger oil: grind the buds first so they take up less room, and run the same oil through another quantity of buds. I've done it both ways.
Sucks about Bonsai I talked with him a lot.
It's sad when we lose the good ones. I told my wife to log in here in case anything happens to me. This thread sent out a search party when I was missing for 18 hours! :hug:

TEDDY has been informed and we await a post.
Thanks AB. His last video was a good one to remember him by. So glad it had the bloopers at the end because at first it just went to black!

Actually, I've been wondering about this.

I have almost a quart of oil that I ran through a MB at 25 grams per cup of grapeseed/pumpkinseed oil. The herb was mixed stuff and very old, probably averaging 15% THC, and after all that time, and the time in the MB, I assumed it was decarbed.

At any rate, I have more herb. :) So, I can run more through the same oil? That'd be nice. :slide: I'm using it for a skin cancer topical, so more potency won't hurt.

:passitleft:

I have almost a quart of oil that I ran through a MB at 25 grams per cup of grapeseed/pumpkinseed oil. The herb was mixed stuff and very old, probably averaging 15% THC, and after all that time, and the time in the MB, I assumed it was decarbed.

At any rate, I have more herb. :) So, I can run more through the same oil? That'd be nice. :slide: I'm using it for a skin cancer topical, so more potency won't hurt.

:passitleft:
So glad I’m not alone you don’t even know lol.
I have some made oil that is weaker than I wanted. Now I know what to do. Sweet.

The MB machine isn't built to decarb, so I'd put that first batch in the oven at 240º for an hour. Decarb the second batch of buds in the oven at the same time and then put the whole lot back in the MB for 8 hours at 160º. Stronger is definitely better for topicals. Or anything really!
So glad I’m not alone you don’t even know lol.
I have some made oil that is weaker than I wanted. Now I know what to do. Sweet.
The more you know...

:thumb:

How is it working?...I'm going to make some more salve using grapeseed oil instead of olive oil, hoping it won't be quite as greasy...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

It works well on all the little precancerous spots, but I don't know if it's the just the oil itself or if the THC is having any effect. The scaly spots are shedding and shrinking, and it looks like a couple warts are showing signs, so I'll keep it up.

Thanks for the advice, Shed!

Back
Top Bottom