InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

There are some other brands that are competitive now, and Samsung is doing more volume in their new generation chips, but the 561C is still a standard. Nothin' old school about them yet. :) I haven't gone back to Rider's thread to see what he recommended, but I trust him completely.

There are some other brands that are competitive now, and Samsung is doing more volume in their new generation chips, but the 561C is still a standard. Nothin' old school about them yet. :) I haven't gone back to Rider's thread to see what he recommended, but I trust him completely.
I edited my previous post with Rider's list for me. They don't seem to have that exact model number any more but they do have two 3500K strips, one twice the price of the other though the pics are the same. Only difference in specs I can see is one is:
Flux @ Current/Temperature - Test 4400 lm (Typ), and the other is 8800 Im. I have no idea what that means but I will be starting research this weekend on it!

I edited my previous post with Rider's list for me. They don't seem to have that exact model number any more but they do have two 3500K strips, one twice the price of the other though the pics are the same. Only difference in specs I can see is one is:
Flux @ Current/Temperature - Test 4400 lm (Typ), and the other is 8800 Im. I have no idea what that means but I will be starting research this weekend on it!

That must be a double row, if the current is the double it's a double row.

I'm here to report that my Candida seeds have arrived from CannaPot (sponsors here!) in 7 days! They also included 5 fem Purple Urkle seeds as a bonus.

I'll be soaking a pair of Candida this week. It's getting really crowded now!

:thumb:

Thanks Dutch! Maybe Growant will come through though and save me some money :rolleyes:.

Purple urkle is on my grow list !! I’ve been compiling one lately of future strains I want to grow! Not a huge list so far but some of my favourites and some to help medically my fiancé and myself more!

Growant is doubtful but my best wishes go out for you to get the light in good working condition!

Hope your well my man
:passitleft:

Can you translate that into Swedish or English? Also, those are the single strip ones and not the doubles right?

Haha. Numbers are universal, you know that right? :)

Yes it's the single ones. How long are the double ones? I can't get in to their site on my computer, they don't accept my vpn I guess. Have to look through my work phone.

I need short ones. These were 560mm long and would fit my small tent, 600mm.

Haha. Numbers are universal, you know that right? :)

Yes it's the single ones. How long are the double ones? I can't get in to their site on my computer, they don't accept my vpn I guess. Have to look through my work phone.

I need short ones. These were 560mm long and would fit my small tent, 600mm.
I found the ones Rider recommended (don't know why they didn't show up the first time I searched) and they're $58.66 per strip. $12 more than last December. Oddly enough they don't have specs on those.
SI-B8UZ91B20WW Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. | Optoelectronics | DigiKey

This page has others but I don't know the difference between the one Rider gave me and the one I found with the 8800 Im, because that page had no info other than the price.

They're 560mm (22 inches) long.

I found the ones Rider recommended (don't know why they didn't show up the first time I searched) and they're $58.66 per strip. $12 more than last December. Oddly enough they don't have specs on those.
SI-B8UZ91B20WW Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. | Optoelectronics | DigiKey

This page has others but I don't know the difference between the one Rider gave me and the one I found with the 8800 Im:
because that page had no info other than the price.

They're 560mm (22 inches) long.

Hmm, strange if they would go up in price? Going to look in to it more tomorrow. Got to hit the sack now. 00:13 AM here. :rolleyes:

Shed, I am partial to the dimmable pre-built fixtures Dan, a sponsor and local to you sells. He also makes custom stuff.
A couple 50 watt cobbs would be a cheap supplement, 4x50 or 4x100 is a different story.
I figure that anything I buy built has got to be more expensive than something I buy and build. I know Timber makes great lights and that you're a repeat customer as is SweetSue, but if I can save some money and get to learn something new, that seems like it's worth doing. I will check out what he and the rest of the sponsors have in the same price range though. It seems only fair!

I figure that anything I buy built has got to be more expensive than something I buy and build. I know Timber makes great lights and that you're a repeat customer as is SweetSue, but if I can save some money and get to learn something new, that seems like it's worth doing. I will check out what he and the rest of the sponsors have in the same price range though. It seems only fair!

Dan also sells kits and you can BYO.

I’m thinking the strips would give you the opportunity to create a wider ‘lightprint’ - so you can fit more under it.
It’s a fun project to research :)
I was just at the Kind LED website (a sponsor here) and they had a great video where they compared a bunch of lights and measured ppfd etc. to see who came out on top. Of course they did, but what was interesting was they're info on white vs. non-white LED lights for plants. He said that the yellow and green spectrum is mostly ignored by the plants yet that is what we perceive as making white boards look brighter.

It's an interesting video no matter what you're kind interested in. You can see the time stamp below for the chart in real time.

Kind lights.JPG

Back
Top Bottom