InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

7000 replies,, honoured to be 7001

cheers

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday. Get this Mephisto Genetics HubbaBubbaSmelloScope passed around...:passitleft:
27FE9B8A-2F9A-4B27-BDD3-69F4BE8FA025.gif

Good morning Mr shead how is you???

Yea man could not get to grips with this site. It took one awesome guy to get me back up and running .

Look who it is! Havent seen you over here in a while
Had to get this sorted bro .. Really broke my spirit when I lost my first journal. At point of going for best beginner NOOBS rule ✌

Yeah, it’s been somewhat apocalyptic. Empty neighborhood streets, people in masks, no bikes or runners (very weird in CA!).

At least we’re going to get a break when the rain finally comes this week!

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday. Get this Mephisto Genetics HubbaBubbaSmelloScope passed around...
Gotta be better than Bubbly Liver!
7000 replies,, honoured to be 7001
cheers
I saw that yesterday (for those doing the math: it's 7001 posts but 7000 replies) but for some reason today it says 7002 which is why Dutch felt it was okay to take the piss out of your post. :Namaste:
Thank you Miss Amy! I've seen other people now using your circlepuff emoiji :). :circlepuff:
Good morning Mr shead how is you???
Howdy legendpenrose! Welcome back to the site :welcome: and my little corner.
7002* lol:Namaste:
Now now, let's not belittle what nivek was going for.
This was California on Friday:
This is this morning. The onshore flow is helping some
Yeah, it’s been somewhat apocalyptic. Empty neighborhood streets, people in masks, no bikes or runners (very weird in CA!).
At least we’re going to get a break when the rain finally comes this week!
Thanks for that website Felipe! Never heard of it before.
Doing my 420 rain dance for you 'fornians

:slide::surf:
I live in SoCal but more inland. Air quality has been fine here but I’ll take some rain for sure!!
Rain would be nice if they let me know when it's going to be so I can keep the plants indoors. :rolleyes:
We have restored half our surface water reservoirs now since the drought this summer. Crazy times ahead.
That's so weird. It's like the climate is changing or something :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all of you for your concern over my safety and my lungs! I'm on the other side of the hill from the fires and far enough south of the Santa Monica Mountains to be okay even if the Getty hill goes up. I checked my neighborhood on Felipe's purpleair.com and even though it's in the 120's, it seems fine to me. People are jogging and walking dogs and kids are playing in their yards. Looks pretty damn suburban actually :).

In northern California (about how far miles north of SF are you Felipe?) they cancelled my daughter's classes and closed the campus most of last week through today at least. So they have it a lot worse up there. And I drove my son to a birthday party in Calabasas last night and it all seemed perfectly normal. Let's hope whatever rain we get this week is gentle so we don't get a repeat of winter's deadly debris flows.

Sorry for my absence! It's been busy here so I'm going to hold off on an update until either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Cuttings, topping, thinning, transplant, nap, and Bohemian Rhapsody this evening. I'll be back!
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom