InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey I'm sorry Shed for even making that post in your thread. It wont happen again.

LST training with a fan? Hmm. You could say its a form of training but it will definitely not give you large colas. It will help the plant to strengthen up and be able to hold up itself with colas.

That flowering cutling you got must have been taken right in the transition from veg to flower. No wounder its taken two months to develop root. But dam nice root! The interesting thing begins when you put this in soil, what will it do with the flower? :)
Hey I'm sorry Shed for even making that post in your thread. It wont happen again.

I made one last week myself buddy.. we all say stuff without thinking. We gotta rethink about it apologize and move on.. shed is understanding About that stuff its his thread and we all gotta respect it like as if it was our own.. were all humans ,mistakes happen just we learn from it and move on and become a stronger family on here..

I made one last week myself buddy.. we all say stuff without thinking. We gotta rethink about it apologize and move on.. shed is understanding About that stuff its his thread and we all gotta respect it like as if it was our own.. were all humans ,mistakes happen just we learn from it and move on and become a stronger family on here..

Ok buddy! But if we didn't do mistakes we wouldn't learn either...

:passitleft:

Yeah seems like done by the book there... and the mother is photo periodic?
Mother nature is mysterious and she creates a lot of freaks, look at us? :)
It's a photo cross from The Rooster. The mother was a clone from the huge plant that got fusarium that I still managed to get through harvest (all for oil if you recall). Here are a couple of the tops of the mother this morning...not a pistil in sight. Same light schedule, different daytime light source:

Why in the hell would that clone start flowering? That is wild. Something must have stressed it in a way that it confused it big time. The re-veg process is a long one so i wonder if she will grow out of it or be a pain and take forever.
It's pretty weird Sam. Unless taking that long to put out roots has stressed it, but it's not an auto so :hmmmm:.
Holy Batman
That is an awesome long tap no worry about it reaching the bottom of the cup lol
LOL! With the chilly nights the water roots are taking a while to convert, but I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually :).
Nice job on the AK trim. Get some air between her legs will yield ya some nice colas.
And the roots on the clones, nice
Thanks Derby! This one is getting trained like the first. Better yield, better prizes ;).
I would have ditched it after a week or two... But if I know Shed he will let it become a new Spog, or what was it u called them? :)
Can't be a spog®...not an autoflower!
Excellent defoliation :)
Love love a good before and after pic! How about that outdoor bounce back??
Gotta love 'em! Thanks #newtyscissorhands.
Ok buddy! But if we didn't do mistakes we wouldn't learn either...
Y'all feel free to make them in other people's thread instead!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to drop a pic of the Blue Treacle 2 on day 36. It's listed as 60-65 days to harvest which gives it a month. If it flowers as slowly as BT 1 I'd say it's going to run longer than that (duh). I'm happy with the way the LST turned out, and at this point all I'm really doing is tucking leaves every morning. It vegged long enough to spread it out and get some nice growth to (what would have been) the lower branches.

Once the buds start forming I'll give the underside a bit of a clear out (a few leaves a day) because it's pretty dense in there.

I hope you all have a stellar Sunday!

It's a photo cross from The Rooster. The mother was a clone from the huge plant that got fusarium that I still managed to get through harvest (all for oil if you recall). Here are a couple of the tops of the mother this morning...not a pistil in sight. Same light schedule, different daytime light source:

Ok, then it's clear. It's a mutant freak. ;)

Mutated to an auto spog? ;)

I really did like that first girl. Maybe this time give it 10-14 days after the defol before you flip. You might get a bit more vertical going during your stretch.
It's going to be a bit longer than that though. Transplant next weekend from the 5 gallon nursery pot to a 10 gallon felt, and then I can't flip it until Blue Treacle 2 has been harvested. So at least a month. I'm going to flip both the AK and Sour G at the same time. Next photo after that is the Peyote Critical and I haven't even topped it yet!

Ya if your into big tall plants :D #whatderbsaid
If you got the space, I say grow em biiig
I've got 8 feet to the ceiling of the shed ;) but I can't carry anything that tall! Either way, I'm pretty sure (having grown the AK in both shapes) that stretch is not in the DNA of this plant. At least not anything from that original seed!

It's pretty weird Sam. Unless taking that long to put out roots has stressed it, but it's not an auto so :hmmmm:.

LOL! With the chilly nights the water roots are taking a while to convert, but I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually :).

Thanks Derby! This one is getting trained like the first. Better yield, better prizes ;).

Gotta love 'em! Thanks #newtyscissorhands.

Y'all feel free to make them in other people's thread instead!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to drop a pic of the Blue Treacle 2 on day 36. It's listed as 60-65 days to harvest which gives it a month. If it flowers as slowly as BT 1 I'd say it's going to run longer than that (duh). I'm happy with the way the LST turned out, and at this point all I'm really doing is tucking leaves every morning. It vegged long enough to spread it out and get some nice growth to (what would have been) the lower branches.

Once the buds start forming I'll give the underside a bit of a clear out (a few leaves a day) because it's pretty dense in there.

I hope you all have a stellar Sunday!
Looking awesome buddy! I wanted to read everything I missed but you guys talk to much.... so with that said I just jumped to all your updates hahaha but they are looking good!

Here you go bud:passitleft:

Just saying if she does need a bit taken again before flip to give her some time. We both did a pretty major defol right at flip back then and didn't get the stretch we were looking for. You got this under control and I'm just babbling to remind myself. Lol
Glad to be able to help :).
Looking awesome buddy! I wanted to read everything I missed but you guys talk to much.... so with that said I just jumped to all your updates hahaha but they are looking good!

Here you go bud:passitleft:
Thanks Leftout! Nice to see you here again :thumb:.

@leftout420 I gave up trying to read all the journals... My bad,, but that's me.....
But I do remember your problem girl, Mister Shed. But her child sure looks happy... GL and Keepem Green

I’m trying to keep up with all you guys journal but I’m barely able to update my journal hahahaha I work to much :passitleft:
Dont fill alone i try to do the same but not enough time...o_O

Back
Top Bottom