InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Goodnight peeps!!! Was fun hearing yall chat, hated the 20 degree weather testimony’s..bc im there with you.. its 22 degrees at my house now and i gotta get up at 5:00 and be in deer stand by 6:15am hopefully ill get a good buck the first day of gun season to where i dont gotta go for a week till i see something and hopefully get to make some good deer jerky and some deer chops and the dogs get a treat of some good bone marrow , burhhhh gonna be cold that part sucks specially 25 feet off ground in wind hitting your face thank god for hand and toe warmers,,

Goodnight!!!

Goodnight peeps!!! Was fun hearing yall chat, hated the 20 degree weather testimony’s..bc im there with you.. its 22 degrees at my house now and i gotta get up at 5:00 and be in deer stand by 6:15am hopefully ill get a good buck the first day of gun season to where i dont gotta go for a week till i see something and hopefully get to make some good deer jerky and some deer chops and the dogs get a treat of some good bone marrow , burhhhh gonna be cold that part sucks specially 25 feet off ground in wind hitting your face thank god for hand and toe warmers,,

Goodnight!!!
Stay warm MGR!

Goodmorning shed,

Bored sitting up in tree what better else then to surf 420 while hunting.. iv seen a small 8 pointer and about 5 doe’s thank goodness for the sun baking my face lol.. im definitely a tree huger today... nobody cutting this one down :Namaste:

Ah sorry. Will bare that in mind. Come to think of a news thing here now. Apparently some one has found a feminist demonstrating for woman's right to vote in Red Dead 2. Now there is a wave of people posting on youtube ways in which they kill her off, bound on railway tracks, eaten by pigs, alligators... Now the Swedish news blames Rock Star for making a anti feminist game... This world...

If that is all they have to worry about. Too bad it was not a journalist that was in the video game....heh.

The one I planted today I slid out clean but the one in cut off the other day lost the longest root. I'm sure the rest will be fine. It's not like it was a tap root!
sweet,
yeah im sure all will be well:goodjob:

is this true...

a fan blowing across your canna is considered LST???...:hmmmm:
i just read it on a forum on some other website i was googling something and they were arguing . some saying yes and some saying no.. and that fans blowing across and making fan leaves really flap is like HST...
I KNOW might be a dumb question but im new to indoor and have no clue if this is correct or not

id love to know if this is true or if it isnt true ? :reading420magazine:

is this true...

a fan blowing across your canna is considered LST???...:hmmmm:
i just read it on a forum on some other website i was googling something and they were arguing . some saying yes and some saying no.. and that fans blowing across and making fan leaves really flap is like HST...
I KNOW might be a dumb question but im new to indoor and have no clue if this is correct or not

id love to know if this is true or if it isnt true ? :reading420magazine:
Sounds absurd to me! All plants experience wind, and fans are not a form of training! Sometimes you can use one to help stiffen up the stem of an indoor seedling, but outside, the wind would do it for you!

First off: please, no sexist jokes or political tropes in my thread. Keep that to yourself and then try to open up your mind to a new way of thinking about things.

Now...Saturday night update!

We're not in fire danger where I am, but the smoke started rolling in all of a sudden when the wind shifted early this afternoon. I moved most of the plants into the Oval of Brightness® pretty early because the MarsHydro 300 was pumping out more lux than this!

But before that, I did a few plant-related things I thought I'd post :). I planted the Sour G with the loooong root from the cloninator. This was cut on 9/30:

I soaked it with distilled water and put it back into the bike shed on the heat mat under the 23w 6500K CFL which is on 24/7. I mention that because if you look at the top of it, you can see pistils kicking out. The mother plant was not in flower and this is always in the light, so I have no idea what's up with that.

Also, this is the next Sour G with roots, and it's doing the same thing!

Weird!

One look at the AK-47 and I knew it was time for another trim. I remember this from the spring, so out came the scissors. Here is what I took off (try to figure out what the table cloth and what is the AK!):

Here is the overhead shot after the trim. You can see the supercropping I did to fill in the spaces I created by taking off a lot of the weak interior growth:

And who doesn't like a before/after pic!

Anyway, that's the story from here. My son is hosting a birthday party for two friends, one of whom was evacuated from the fire zone and has no idea if her house is still standing. She knows her best friend's house burned down.

I hope you are all safe and sound. Have a great night and Sunday as well :peace:.

Sounds absurd to me! All plants experience wind, and fans are not a form of training! Sometimes you can use one to help stiffen up the stem of an indoor seedling, but outside, the wind would do it for you!

Im looking for the post in my history on computer now.. if i can find it ill post it. Thats what i was thinking also lol bc somebody asked the member who harvested he said, did you top the plant? Just bc he had huge colas in ppl were saying dang i wish mine were that big did you top it? And he said know autos dont have the time to be able to (HST) he said i had a fan blowing across it pretty breezy to give it a good deal of LST and thats it.. so then they were saying a fan isn’t considered lst in most were saying yes it is..

So i wondered what yalls thoughts were on the situation bc i have a fan blowing pretty good not to bad across mine just enough to move fan leafs around barely.. i know you can get wind burn but didnt know if you could do lst with them lol

Are you kidding me?
Deleted, because you said so.

And no, my comment was not intended to correlate to what recently occurred. It was meant to show that the coverage on the video game was more concerned with who the act was against rather than it being a violent game. IDK, don't play video games and not really into violent shit.

Plants look great.

First off: please, no sexist jokes or political tropes in my thread. Keep that to yourself and then try to open up your mind to a new way of thinking about things.

Now...Saturday night update!

We're not in fire danger where I am, but the smoke started rolling in all of a sudden when the wind shifted early this afternoon. I moved most of the plants into the Oval of Brightness® pretty early because the MarsHydro 300 was pumping out more lux than this!

But before that, I did a few plant-related things I thought I'd post :). I planted the Sour G with the loooong root from the cloninator. This was cut on 9/30:

I soaked it with distilled water and put it back into the bike shed on the heat mat under the 23w 6500K CFL which is on 24/7. I mention that because if you look at the top of it, you can see pistils kicking out. The mother plant was not in flower and this is always in the light, so I have no idea what's up with that.

Also, this is the next Sour G with roots, and it's doing the same thing!

Weird!

One look at the AK-47 and I knew it was time for another trim. I remember this from the spring, so out came the scissors. Here is what I took off (try to figure out what the table cloth and what is the AK!):

Here is the overhead shot after the trim. You can see the supercropping I did to fill in the spaces I created by taking off a lot of the weak interior growth:

And who doesn't like a before/after pic!

Anyway, that's the story from here. My son is hosting a birthday party for two friends, one of whom was evacuated from the fire zone and has no idea if her house is still standing. She knows her best friend's house burned down.

I hope you are all safe and sound. Have a great night and Sunday as well :peace:.

Yeah i been following the fires on the news.. prayers for all those who are in the path of the fires and may god bless them all and hands down to the fire fighters.. :love:

Looking good shed looking good

if i can find it ill post it.
Nah, we're good!
i know you can get wind burn but didnt know if you could do lst with them
That's because you can't!
It's off centered that media is focused on who the act is against rather than the act.
It's off-centered to consider the media a bloc, as well as to think that because someone focused on one thing it means they don't care about anything else.

Let's review. Crazy said:
Apparently some one has found a feminist demonstrating for woman's right to vote in Red Dead 2. Now there is a wave of people posting on youtube ways in which they kill her off, bound on railway tracks, eaten by pigs, alligators... Now the Swedish news blames Rock Star for making a anti feminist game...
And you said:
Too bad it was not a journalist that was in the video game....heh.
Anti-feminist, anti-journalist. Either way you weren't focused on the mob finding ways to have her killed. Who's focus is off-center there?

Back
Top Bottom