InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Blue Treacle looking good Shed! Glad to hear you are getting comfy with cloning. Im waiting for my little guy to get going so I can take some cuts as well. Feels like forever waiting for them to grow up but yours move so fast...

Nice score on the 420 gear for the AK. Just a nice looking plant all around. Well deserved my friend. Enjoy
Thanks Derby. I hope the new/old job it going well and you're settling in like a champ. Never mind, I'm sure you are!
Blue Treacle looking good Shed! Glad to hear you are getting comfy with cloning. Im waiting for my little guy to get going so I can take some cuts as well. Feels like forever waiting for them to grow up but yours move so fast...
They're really not moving fast...it just seems that way because there are so freaking many of them!

Just for the record since I can never keep track, I think this is the start of the current AK-47
August 5th 2018
full

I'm still looking for the Sour G!

LOL! Done to perfection with my other fingernails.

Here ye, here ye! I am in possession of an extra 5 gallons of Terpinator that weighs a ton (Two 2.5 gallon bottles which I can offload whole or pour into a smaller container if you like). If anyone is passing through Los Angeles and would like some, please PM me.
so 2.5 us gallon is like 9.5 liters so they wheigh almost 10kg each .... dayum would be an expensive courrier to EU ... ;)

Sorry, misread. :rolleyes: What happened - did you forget it?:)
No, sorry! I just lost track of what clones were started when! This one that I moved into soil in June is the one I put in a 10 gallon pot a few weeks ago, but I couldn't remember how old it was. Much older than I thought it turns out :eek:.
Roots are so white and healthy your cloning your butt off.. itll all be worth it very soon.. looking good buddy
Thanks MGR!

Say if you keep cloning a clone does the plant get weaker in potency over time ,or does it alter the genetics in anyway iv always wondered about that. i dont see why it would but just figured id bring up the question since im not informed on it, does anything change or get altered in anyway or is it basically the genetics from the very first seed popped from the very first plant the clone came from?

Say if you keep cloning a clone does the plant get weaker in potency over time ,or does it alter the genetics in anyway iv always wondered about that. i dont see why it would but just figured id bring up the question since im not informed on it, does anything change or get altered in anyway or is it basically the genetics from the very first seed popped from the very first plant the clone came from?
I don't know the answer to that question but I do know that some strains are kept alive for years through cloning only. Technically, this AK was first sprouted in May of 2017!

Those almond groves take an incredible amount of water. California would be ok if more of the areas would invest in underground aquifers. Actually a lot of smart science people say that california gets far more rain than it needs to support the people if they would get onboard the underground aquifers. The tree huggers say you can't do that because it would cause damage to native environments of a few species of animals. I don't know the answer but it sure seems like the state and municipalities could figure something out that won't destroy mother nature.
I’m catching up but I know you get it! Lol

I was just doing a bunch of reading on environmental sustainability and how we need to be doing our part as cultivators.

Did you know that in the USA, the legal cannabis growing industry uses 1% of the total electrical consumption and produces 15 million tons of greenhouse gases every year. This is the equivalent energy requirement for 1.7 million homes. Also uses 2 times as much water as grape crop! Cannabis is the most intensive crop in agriculture.

I’ll go back and find some reading for you Shed! There are a few relating just to the California cannabis industry and pertains only to the legal market. We did a bunch of reading and watching on the illegal market in the forests of the emerald triangle and the crazy damage these farmers are leaving behind, it made me really sad actually.

I’m catching up but I know you get it! Lol

I was just doing a bunch of reading on environmental sustainability and how we need to be doing our part as cultivators.

Did you know that in the USA, the legal cannabis growing industry uses 1% of the total electrical consumption and produces 15 million tons of greenhouse gases every year. This is the equivalent energy requirement for 1.7 million homes. Also uses 2 times as much water as grape crop! Cannabis is the most intensive crop in agriculture.

I’ll go back and find some reading for you Shed! There are a few relating just to the California cannabis industry and pertains only to the legal market. We did a bunch of reading and watching on the illegal market in the forests of the emerald triangle and the crazy damage these farmers are leaving behind, it made me really sad actually.

This is just one of many reasons I am in favour for limiting personal recreational grow sizes to 4 plants in Canada. People can’t be trusted to do the right thing, it has to be legislated. Take what you need, not what you want.

Back
Top Bottom