InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

DATE UPDATE! The rooted AK clone in the clone box is not from July 17th. Those all died. This one is from July 29th (lowest one in the second row from the left in this post). That's when the ones in the cups are from as well (pics of those tomorrow). That makes these roots 11 days from cut, 5 days faster than the cloninator but a lot more work with the spraying and the venting. Still...nice to see it work!

haven't done a full plant update in a while so lemme do a pic dump around the place!
:slide: it has been a while

Your small trees are looking great Shed. It’s always an amazing sight to me how much you defoliate and prune off the lowers :eek: I’ve always had this ingrained thing that I shouldn’t remove any fans on an outdoor if I can help it. But it doesn’t seem to harm your little monsters any!

Yay for more successful cloning. It’s a momentous week in the shed garden :thumb:

That Haze X is one wild looking plant. All that middle growth looks really exciting and would seem to indicate that it’s in a fairly healthy state - despite that droop you’ve been wrangling. Maybe that’s just it’s thing, a ‘weeping’ variety...

:rofl::thumb: nice one
#funnymadeupwords

:slide: it has been a while

Your small trees are looking great Shed. It’s always an amazing sight to me how much you defoliate and prune off the lowers :eek: I’ve always had this ingrained thing that I shouldn’t remove any fans on an outdoor if I can help it. But it doesn’t seem to harm your little monsters any!

Yay for more successful cloning. It’s a momentous week in the shed garden :thumb:

That Haze X is one wild looking plant. All that middle growth looks really exciting and would seem to indicate that it’s in a fairly healthy state - despite that droop you’ve been wrangling. Maybe that’s just it’s thing, a ‘weeping’ variety...

:rofl::thumb: nice one
#funnymadeupwords
Smallen is just the opposite of embiggen, no? That one I've read somewhere :).

Maybe the Xtreme part of the Haze is the extremely droopy skinny leaves?

And the defoliation hasn't slowed them down at all that I can tell. I'm not sure I would treat these the same if I had them in the ground though. Who knows as I have no opportunity to plant any cannabis in the ground. I'd have to tear up the courtyard for that o_O.

:thumb: yeah they certainly seem to thrive on it. Maybe that advice is an in ground thing. I don’t even remember where it comes from - something an old grower said to me once (or 10 times) I think.

Smallen is just the opposite of embiggen, no? That one I've read somewhere :).

Okay- well I’d never heard it before, and I like it :)

But I would’ve thought the opposite of embiggen would have to be ensmallen... or insmallen... now I’m just being silly!

Greeting from 1,655 miles due west of Toad Suck! Just a few pics after the pic dump yesterday.

Sun on my drive home last night was crazy from the fires in California. Nothing burning near me at the moment but smoke travels hundreds of miles. Sorry about the quality...was waiting to make a left and shot it through the windshield:
View media item 1591726
And while my son and his fellow camp counselors got high in the back yard, I did this:

According to SweetSue's naming convention, this is AK-47 1.1.1.1.2 and the one that rooted in the cloninator is 1.1.1.1.1

It goes like this:
Seed plant is 1.0
First clone is 1.1
Second clone is 1.1.1 (my flowered AK)
Third clone is 1.1.1.1 (the current flowering AK)
Fourth clone is 1.1.1.1.1 (the one from the cloninator)
Fifth clone came from the same mother so it's 1.1.1.1.2

Got it?

Happy Friday y'all! :surf:

1,655 miles due west of Toad Suck!
:rofl:

I’m still processing the fact that there is place in the world called Toad Suck. Humans are a strange bunch aren’t we?

Ok so I was right about that naming convention - VS was right that it’s hard to work one out that wouldn’t end up too many digits long if you kept a line running for many generations... I suppose you could come up with something for once it passes 5digits...

Smoke makes for deep sky colours hey. :) Some years ago during a seriously happening bushfire about 200kms from here, the sky went black here... like night. The fire was at least 2.5 hours drive away :eek:

:rofl:

I’m still processing the fact that there is place in the world called Toad Suck. Humans are a strange bunch aren’t we?

Ok so I was right about that naming convention - VS was right that it’s hard to work one out that wouldn’t end up too many digits long if you kept a line running for many generations... I suppose you could come up with something for once it passes 5digits...

Smoke makes for deep sky colours hey. :) Some years ago during a seriously happening bushfire about 200kms from here, the sky went black here... like night. The fire was at least 2.5 hours drive away :eek:
I was trying to work something out without all those decimal points but it was hard to make clear. I guess it depends on how much accuracy you want. If it doesn't matter which plant a cutting came from, then all you need to track is generations.

Seed plant is 1.0
First clone is 1.1
Second clone is 1.2 (my flowered AK)
Third clone is 1.3 (the current flowering AK)
Fourth clone is 1.4.1 (the one from the cloninator)
Fifth clone came from the same mother so it's 1.4.2
Cuttings from those two are all 1.5 but you lose which plant those cuttings came from as all plants of the same generation bear the same number.

Fires...crazy o_O.

Back
Top Bottom