InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Wasnt derby saying to tie them lower? In order to get the center going...

Not catching these moose tracks? Sorry I meant like 90° to the main stalk.... as in parallel to the ground status. But idk much about quadlining. Seems like your doing it right from here though

Not catching these moose tracks? Sorry I meant like 90° to the main stalk.... as in parallel to the ground status. But idk much about quadlining. Seems like your doing it right from here though
Oh! Derby wanted them below parallel so that's what I did.
I like the way he had them right now madd. He's passed 90 and that's good cause he needs to get things to concentrate in that middle area. Once they take off then he needs to let things go to keep the canopy flat.
If you like it I like it! Thanks Derby.

If I leave it outside once those centers come up (meaning how high?) it will flip itself!
Ohh I thought it was living outside! Screw it man throw it out there and let nature happen!

I’m throwing my vote in to do that too! What Dabs said :thumb:

There’s plenty of time for the training to settle in and allow the centres to get a good start before it flowers itself I reckon. My outdoor potted ones put up with all sorts of fluctuations in temp and RH.

Let it run! Do it now!

Ok I just looked more closely and the only thing I would change is where you have her tied. If it were mine, I’d tie it back where I have it marked. As she grows you can readjust, it’s better to tie farther down the stalk where it’s stronger. Don’t split it;)
E8912EFC-005A-4C4D-980B-52FF1BCFDFA9.jpeg

Ok I just looked more closely and the only thing I would change is where you have her tied. If it were mine, I’d tie it back where I have it marked. As she grows you can readjust, it’s better to tie farther down the stalk where it’s stronger. Don’t split it;)
I actually tried that first but because the branch was so woody I had to go further out where there was still some flex in it. The further out I went the less stress there was on the connection to the main stem. Hence the downward curve rather than the entire stem being below parallel.

I was also thinking about what MadDab said about maybe the Haze liking tropical weather. So I looked up the origin of the plant and found this:
Haze is, probably, the most grown and renowned 100% sativa hybrid throughout the world. Its origins date back to the early 1970’s in the region of Santa Cruz, California (USA).During this time, two brothers known as the “Haze Brothers” (R. Haze and J. Haze) cultivated and crossed different cannabis lines using seeds of the best imported sativa strains, most times offered by their friend and neighbor Sam “The Skunkman”.It all began with a hybrid between a landrace sativa from Mexico and another landrace from Colombia. One year later, the best females selected from this hybrid were crossed with a landrace strain from southern India. Finally, the female offspring of this new hybrid was crossed again with a landrace male from Thailand.

Pretty moist climates listed there. So I'm thinking my decision to keep the soil a little wetter than I had been might be a good one. Time will tell!

Back
Top Bottom